How do we stop France from winning the next 3 World Cups?

How do we stop France from winning the next 3 World Cups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tki0swCDB0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1vzqDTX-7D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France?

As a neutral, let it happen. I seriously would like to see this happen.

Are they club babies riding off hype or can they actually work well together and be historic GOATs

Your pic will definitely stop them.

What does that have to do with the Nigerian team in your image, OP?

The top 2 may be. Dembele and kylian are the real deal though.

>Martial
>Coman
>Dembele
>No Oui
KEK

Ali & Kane Mate

Ouiman is Higuian lite on finals

>Kylian
>real deal

Dembele was good in the ligue 1 one season and got arguably better playing in a more complex system in a tougher league.

Kylian looks good so far, but he needs to be challenged more. I'll wait for his remaining CL games, at least, to make a definitive verdict.

But he looks great so far.

>This is considered French
Sad!

They're not actually good

France plays like an african team, headless chickens.

>french

Mbappé is the real deal, don't even doubt it.

Manchester City wanted him for 40m last summer and Monaco rejected the offer... Now, Real Madrid talks about 70m to buy him, and Monaco will probably reject that too.

Don't laugh, but he reminds me of Ronaldo (R9) with his speed, power, skill and selflessness.

Start a race war

Girlfriends and infighting will stop them

>>Africa talking about Africa
Made me Kek

France will never win a WC again because these niggers don't sympathize with their own country and have no patriotism
It'll be easier to watch Algeria lifting the trophy than France

He's great for his age. With young players you just have to see if they can get any better or have already peaked. I think that's the case for Martial and Coman

Brazil will never win a WC again because these niggers just humiliated the brazil squad for the next 100 years
itll be easier ti watch Argentina kifting the trophy than Brazil

Did someone say Portugal?

Funfact: Mbappé is the youngest player in history to score in both legs of a CL game

Pacey niggers dont win tournaments. Mature and intelligent players wins tournaments.

Maybe we should just not let France take anymore imagrints, an we have them all yes the gene pool will get mucky but would get some pretty fine players.

The last WC was won by a Götze goal, and he ain't that sharp nor mature

>no white players in NT as they are deemed "not athletic enough" by didier decuck
>white teams sit back and let them have the ball
>they do their generic positive nig dribbles
>low iq prevents them from linking up play properly
>be decuck
>realise you needs white players
>look to bench
>martial, coman, matuidi, zouma, evra, etc.
>wonder where griezmann is
>"ah well"

That's how you stop France in 2018.

>no white players in NT as they are deemed "not athletic enough" by didier decuck

But he just took Giroud over Lacazette, Gameiro over Martial, Thauvin over Coman, and Rabiot over Sissoko

>and he ain't that sharp nor mature
Götze is the son of a university professor and was already more mature than 90% of footballers when he played his first game at 17.
His dribbling was compared to Messi at that time.
Even his transfer to Bayern was shrewd if you disregard hindsight.
He is a prime example of "to intelligent for football".

>He is a prime example of "to intelligent for football".
nah, he's just to fat for football

damn that flag. i love santa lucia.

do you also rate derek w.?

mbappe?

Let them play football. Seems to be working pretty well at the minute.

I would say the opposite. He is intelligent as fuck with his movements, but doesn't seem to have enough (attention here) speed or dribble to be a world class. He is far away from being that type of player that the defense fear when he get the ball with lots of space to run, like R9 was the best.

He is already an intelligent player. Usually, this types of players are dumb asf, so they improve it with time. Not him, no. So, I don't see him getting much better. He will reach his peak in 2 years from now, which is a little scary. But he will definitely no be that type of player that you're thinking.

Fat, world cup winner, 5 times Bundesliga champion and on €10m a season.

No one cared who I was until I put on the glove.

Forgot pic

Kek

I don't agree with his lack of speed or dribble.

He said himself (humbly) that he was the fastest player in Monaco, which is full of pretty fast guys. And regarding his dribbling, I saw him doing really astute stuff since his U19 games, although he relies more on his athleticism than on dribbling antics to cut through defences. He also has very good ball control btw.

>He also has very good ball control btw.
He is not. His first touching is kinda of lacking. And I don't think that he is that good at dribbling, honestly. You can just see his videos matchs on youtube and you'll agree with me.

Gameiro is unironically more athletic than Martial.
Coman is shit.
Sissoko is aboslute utter dog shit.

Criminally underrated post

I find him bretty gud at dribbling (like, he's fearless with the ball glued to his foot) as shown on this kind of videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tki0swCDB0Q

Obviously he has room to improve, but this already looks really, really good to me.

I'm hoping for the best but I'll reserve my Judgement till he plays for a much bigger team, under more pressure and other adversities, and still improves.

Also regarding the topic, teams where there are many young talents can go either way.

They have a good season for club then in the WC/Euros they do absolute ass and showcase how poor their teamwork is.

France has every fucking thing in their favor, maybe strike is their weakest area but Pogba, (Kante), Martial, Koman and Fekir have the goals in them too. But they need to showcase some serious teamwork, determination and consistency to win the next WC.

Germany are the epitome of doing just that. If that team had to face the Spain side of 2010, I think they'd edge it deservedly.

Derek was a great playwrite and author.

Might be biased, but he's a guy that (usually) writes in blood above all else and does a great Caribbean story writing so.

My country needs more Derek W, Sir Arthurs and D. Venners, but in our short age we made some decent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vzqDTX-7D4

i'm videos like that, m8. he can MAYBE improve his first touch but no his dribbles. and yeah, you're right. he is fast. but you have to combinate that you good tecnhique, otherwise you're just another walcott.

>Manchester City wanted him for 40m last summer and Monaco rejected the offer

Because City always get what they pay for when it comes to centre backs.

Mbappe? Fuck no. Lemar is the big deal. Screencap this.

B-but in all seriousness I hope I'm wrong. Just look at him. You gotta love this guy. Humble and nice. I hope he succeed.

wtf happened to Coman

He already showed he could deliver in big Champions League games, twice, and will probably continue to do so this year and next year with Monaco.

The worst career move for him would be to sign right now with a big team like Madrid and get benched / be CR7's doormat / whatever.

IMO he could become the most expensive player ever if he can wait until 2018 (to showcase his talent in another Champions League + the World Cup). Reminder we live in a world where Martial, who's way inferior to him, is worth 80m.

>people don't rate mbappe

really? i mean sure he's not fat ronaldo tier but he looks as though he's got a chance of being as good as henry or similar (i know its a cliched comparison, but his style, speed, finishing, body type etc are quite a lot like henry imo)

plus for his age his movement, decisions etc is real good, bodes well for him not becoming some hyped up flop

>The worst career move for him would be to sign right now with a big team like Madrid and get benched / be CR7's doormat / whatever.

M8, Cristiano is not delivering shit. Everyone could bench him right now.

>IMO he could become the most expensive player ever if he can wait until 2018

You forgot Neymar, who is a machine of making money. And of course Le Oui Man.

Not even Henry tier.

Wew

he easily has the potential to be, did you see henry pre-arsenal years?

Yeah, he looks like a genuinely nice guy with a positive mindset, which is refreshing compared to the usual "big ego troublemakers" we have as strikers (Cantona, Anelka, Benzema, etc.).

>will probably continue
playing on probables

But I agree that he should stay with Monaco for 2/3 years then go to a bigger side because I want that probability to come true.

But only if he will stay in CL. He doesn't have to go straight to RM man, that's pushing it.

If he's smart like Dembele he's go to a similar side like Dortmund where he gets a lot of game time and get better playing under better coaches.

>Martial

He played better in his first season than he ever did at Monaco, based on hi goals alone.

He's not scoring as frequently, but his wing play has improved very well in the past 2 seasons. Crossing, assists and passing has definitely improved.

Question, do you think Kylian is a better LW or Striker?

>mfw he goes to Halal Madrid and bench his idol

That would be awesome 2bh.

I don't see a single Frenchie in this picture OP.

>he's go to a similar side like Dortmund

That's where he already is. At Monaco.

african teams NEVER win world cups

just a fact

Mbappé is certainly better than Henry at age 18, and he already has skills that Arsenal Henry was lacking (better ball control, better headers, more inventive plays...).

I don't see Neymar leaving Barça before a long time desu. You're right for Oui-Man.

>5 time bundesliga champion

Not hard in a 2 (1) horse race league

>great squad
>couldn't beat an injured tsu

>injured tsu
hmm I wonder why they coudn't beat them

Nice trips.

No point for him going to Dortmund since he's already in Monaco, which gives him equal or better opportunities. Anyway, "regular" clubs like Dortmund cannot afford him. Real Madrid already wants him for 70m.

Monaco will likely play the Champions League for the 2-3 years to come, but it would be foolish to stay 3 years in Monaco, which is the textbook definition of a feeder club. Kylian's got momentum right now and that must be milked quickly (this year or next year).

Although he loves that left wing, I think it would be a mistake to use him as a winger in a stiff system that won't let him do his thing. He's more of a creative, running striker that can be used as a winger too... than a pure winger to me.

Well, you have to state that he's playing in a system that favors him a lot, which won't happen in a big club.

wonderkids user, although idk what martial is doing on that list

that's bs, he gets man marked

>didier decuck
Oh, I'm laughing

if you're REALLLY fast and can finish somewhat consistently, you can end up an aubameyang instead of walcott

>aubameyang
like I said, a good player, but not a world class one. and defenitily not an henry's level. and fucking no R9's level.

About as hard as winning the world cup

>not a world class one
Name 5 better strikers

easy senpai

Suarez, Lewa, Ibra, Costa, Cavani, Jesus

I gave you 6 just in case you don't like one of them

Brazil has the most world cups though

But it depends on the club. He would destroy everything in Bayern, whereas Juventus might be more ill-suited...

Nah, m8. The club that would fit him damn good is Halal Madrid. I hope they buy him.

Tigana
Vieria
Zidane
Henry
Thuram
Trezeguet (hero of euros 2000)
and so on

>Expecting pacey nogs who don't even play for their own country to develop

Wait for them to flop and never progress because they are overrated crap

By doing this lmao

*unzips dick*

With the exceptions of Jesus and Ibra, I'll concede this argument

>Trezeguet
>Zidane
>Henry
all white

>cavani
LOL

>He misses chances so he's shit
He gets those chances because he has CR7 level elite positioning and he scored in every fucking CL game he played in, is leading the golden boot race, and was PSG's second best player on the night of the refballing.

Too many great players flopped at Real Madrid (the Anelka-Kaka syndrome), it would be career-destroying for such a young player to disappoint just like them.

Well, I dunno about Anelka, but Kaka had career end injuries.

About Mbappé, you put him on one side, Bale on the other and CR7 as striker and there you have it. A CL-winner trio.

Two of these players have no other country to play for (they come from Overseas France) and one is mixed-race.

Nice try though.

>tf
>tt

Cavani is excellent. His stats are beauteous. He misses a lot? Yeah, but he botches opportunities that other strikers wouldn't even have created in the first place.

break Wellbeck's legs

cowman is an overrated pacey nigger #65454788778644...his shooting and crossing skills are atrocious

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

I dunno, this sounds good on paper but... it would turn Mbappé into some generic run-and-pass machine, a mere tool. Not the right thing for him.

>Tanzania just above you
>you decides to quote based Saint Lucia

Kylian is the real deal, I really hope he goes to Halal in 2018 he deserves it.

what kind of "real deal" is he to deserve that kind of punishment?

doesn't the French NT usually stop itself?

They need a coach that can pick players who's actually good and not just popular. Like, Zidane would work since he has authority even if he's not an amazing coach.

Wide forward. Like muller

It's his dream team m8 I don't care about ur feeling towards Halal.

>interprète d'espace