Help me

Help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gw329HSxRwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

congratz on the aids

I wish it was aids at this point

>hlep me
Nah, brother. This is sonething you must handle on your own.

Where is it located? And is it hard or softish

Inner thigh. Soft in middle, hard on edges and its expanding in area. Think its cellulitis setting in

Looks like a cyst or an abcess to me. Pop that mother fucker, post results

Lance it faggot.
Squeeze the puss out and post all the pictures.

Nigger, that's a sebaceous cyst.

Get to a fucking doctor.

this right here

Tried squeezing it and cutting on it with a pocket knife, it hurts too damn much
I know I have to, but I don't want too. This is the fourth time I'd have to go have an incision and drainage done. I had been treating it fine for months with ichthammol ointment and bandages since the last time I had to have an I and D, now this just from one sweaty night where I slept on my sides with my thighs together.
Considering suicide.

Stick a firecracker in it. Will remove cyst guaranteed.

Do it op, don't be a fag

Dubs to confirm.

Turn your clothes iron on the hottest setting. After about five minutes, press it against the cyst.

Drink enough liquor to dull the pain, lance with an x-acto knife (cut a small "x" on top) or suck out the inside with a hypodermic syringe.

Either way, post pictures. This will be fascinating.

Don't fall asleep or pass out without dressing the wound.

If it hurts you can use ice cubes to numb it and then lance it deep with a quick movement

This

Stop being a father fuck

rup sprite and vinegar on it

4% topical lidocaine solution cream 15 minutes before incision. Clean area thoroughly with soap & water first, or iodine.
Once lidocaine is working, use a sharp, cleaned X-acto knife to make a small 1/4 to 1/2 inch incision.
Drain cyst, flush with saline solution. Use butterfly bandages to close, clean 2-3 times a day applying a topical antibiotic.

"Oooo, OO, hurt too damn much git me sum tendies"

You're fat because you fear pain and leaving your comfort zone.

A knife unless you know how to sharpen a rhin edge very well, will probably do more harm than gopd, lacerating the surface and not getting to what is grabbing you by the pussy.

I would get a pin, like a sewing needle or button pin; stab the fucker near the pore hole, gradually stopping to squeeze and just keep skewering the bitch till it's deep and wide enough to let the poop out

I didn't have tweasers for an ingrown once so i decided to leave it and see if my body would reject it, instead it got similar to this, and i did what i just told you

Alright, this is what I'm doing, without alcohol since I quit because alcoholic

op, if this is or turns into a staph infection you could die. please go to the doctor

dont go too deep and push the puss into your blood stream of a body cavity....bad infection if you do and sterilize everything and skin around and wear gloves you dont want mrsa

Oya don't forget to run the pin under a lighter flame and/or some alcohol of some sort, clean the protrusion aswell

Cover all your bases, honestly unless you have some numbing drugs, i definitely don't suggest going dexter on that bitch with a blade, knife wounds suck ass and lord knows you don't have gauze just sitting around, and the wound will take ages to heal and will have the 'sliced' feeling for like a week

Perhaps it's a pilinidal-cyst a hair follicle that has formed deeper than it should. Attacked by body as foreign object?

>you dont want mrsa
Dude, he's already GOT MRSA. This is a classic sign.
What he needs to do is go to a different Dr/ER, get it drained, get some IV antibiotics, and get a script for a stronger long term AB dose.
Obviously whatever's going on is resisting his current treatment.
You can pop it OP, but you really need to get some proper meds for it afterward.

Cut it, it bled a little. No pus coming out
Feels like I'm going to pass out

might need some packing too

Definitely at this point. Also needs to get the entire cyst "casing" out, as it's likely filling back up and keeping the infection going.
Pic related. The cyst I had last year.

Go see a doctor...

You didn't cut deep enough if there is no pus, you need to breach the outer wall of the cyst. Find the mass in there and either cut it out or lance it.

>it hurts too damn much
I've had these before and you are just a bitch. Get some rubbing alcohol and a razor blade and cut that motherfucker open and drain. If you are still too much of a pussy suffer until it makes a white head and then do the same thing. If you are a pussy and can't wait that long, get drunk enough and do the same.

So in other words op

Do it faggot and post pics

Aids. go to doctor

these idiots don't know what they are talking about. It's not MRSA.

It probably won't need packing and you should never self pack (lol) anyway.

Cut it deep, squeeze, drain, rubbing alcohol//hydrogen peroxide, man up.

Dont you also have some tweezers op?

the mrsa is on the skin around it faggot if he doesnt clean he can introduce it into blood when he cuts

staph is all over your body just waiting for an entrance...fact of life

he won't need them.

>t. dumbass hypochondriac

You will have to clean it every hour or apply idoine on it, and change your bandage regularly

youtu.be/gw329HSxRwM

>clean it every hour
spotted the underage faggot who had mom force hand sanitizer down his throat daily.

i had 1 of these about 2 years ago and went to the doctor so he could lance it and it came back positive for MRSA, only 1 i ever had and don't want anymore

no thats real truth faggot
kys

They help when pulling out the mass, and remaining tissue. (Tho forceps would be better)

Dude is home remedying himself of a massive cyst. He'd be lucky if he dipped a pair of pliers in whiskey.

That's a good one.

that is why he should clean it with an alcohol pad first.

mrsa hospital stay
vancomycin and zosyn alternating barely touched it
worst pain in my life

Go to a fucking dermatologist. I had one of these on my back. They have to remove the sac or else it just fills up again.

Don't be a bitch.

It could be MRSA. I have it. It flares up from time to time. Have you gone swimming in any dirty pools or do yuou live generally unclean? That's prolly what it is

was this done professionally by a doctor?
i think after the 4th time they'd be looking at other options considering how serious the infection is.

damn that looks nasty, mine hurt like a mother fucker 2

just lance and apply pressure

Wash your hands

something poked me it was too late
i wash my hands a lot

the ones are three

the threes are two

how does this shit ever even get like this? Serious as fuck with this question.

ive always wondered that

Dirtball ass people who dont bathe properly.

yeah, but even still how can you let it get that far. Forget hygiene, what about just living with the discomfort?

>ichthammol ointment
Try a good antibiotic ointment instead, like Triple-B or Neosporin. That way the underlying infection can be dealt with and any subsequent scar tissue will be minimized.