Ok, guys, here's the deal

Ok, guys, here's the deal.
Some guy is spying on me at college and he's forwarding info to my girl.
I shouldn't be worried, because I'm not doing anything wrong, but not everything he tells her is true.
My girl keeps telling me about this guy and how he won't leave her alone, but she won't tell me who it is.
My guess is that, even though he's messing with her, she still lets him spy on me because she's crazy jealous of one of my friends.
How can I catch this rat bastard?

>keylogger on her phone/computer

You're sure that someone even exists?

Given the accuracy in which she will call me just to tell me I was seen with someone else, I'm willing to bet it's true.

I might have to do that

If someone has that much information on you and is giving /fakenews/ to her, it is most likely someone in your circle or right outside of your circle.

Any guys you've seen interested in her? It's usually not hard to tell. Just tell her it's weird someone is talking about you, she is telling you about it and that she won't tell you who it is.

I mean who even does that? It's crazy. (Phrase it nicer but that make that rebuttal CLEAR as day.) Neg her about it.

Wear the pants. Manipulate her if you have to.

Nope. Clearly this bitch is fucking with your head and leading you on if she won't tell you who it is upfront.

Don't get invested in her. You shouldn't ever get invested in girls anyway, but especially this one.

My best guess it's someone she knows from college, but switched to mine.

Give her TEMPORARY access to a gps tracker on your phone, so she knows where you are while all this craziness is going on. That way, the two of you can catch him in a lie if he says you were somewhere where you weren't.

Apologies in advance for any incoherent ramblings. Kinda very drunk right now.

I have thought about that.
She's sent me screenshots of their conversations before, but she always makes sure to cover his contact info.

How do we know it's a 'he'?

drunk poster, btw

>not even calling the dude when gf is away/there
Nigger man up and take action to find out who it is

Do weird things infront of each of her friends, see which one rats you out.

Good point.

I don't want it to come to that.
It might make her think I'm desperate to shake this guy off, which would make me look even more suspicious.

As a naturally paranoid person, I can tell you safely...
>img related

I don't know who her friends might be.
If it's someone she met in college, then there's a good chance I didn't meet them.

Well do you have something to be suspicious about? Or is this guy making you flustered? If you don’t want you’re jimmys rustled all you have to do is take action, idk why y’all don’t just fuckin man up and get difficult things out of the way
No offense, I’m pretty sure you’re manly when it comes to other things
Like erecting your penis

Start keeping track of if someone is following you around then.

I don't.
Like I said, I'm not doing anything wrong.
It fucking bothers me that there's someone tailing me around and I haven't noticed.

I might even start dragging my friend around just to see if someone follows me.

Dude, DO NOT give a single fuck about what that girl reports to you from this stalker. And if the stalker says you're seen with some other girl or whatever just say, "No that didn't happen, but anyways about XYZ".

Don't give her any fucking power dude.

With a baseball bat. Beat the shit out of the faggot like you mean it and tell him you'll kill him if he bothers you again. Otherwise you're a beta bitch being cucked by your GFs stalker.