Do any of you goys have that webm of Agatha's ass? I saw one on here a while ago but didn't save it

Do any of you goys have that webm of Agatha's ass? I saw one on here a while ago but didn't save it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=I2OWY4jXP48
youtube.com/watch?v=qzmILmyxhIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should be asking this on /r/

this?

There's a webm out there somewhere..

moar

newfagging this hard

Sauce

idk it was in a discord

You mean the one where she's walking around and you see her sweatpants bubble butt in the mirror?

I'm literally going through all her videos to match the cloths shes wearing to try find it, yes I really am that pathetic

>The hero we deserve

ilu

I'm probably gonna find out it's been deleted coz shes too good for that kind of thing

It probably is deleted for that ass shot. She doesn't have much tolerance for attempts to sexualize her.

Not because of the pic, mind you. She might n even be aware a screenshot is floating around the internet. Probably because most of the comments would've been about her ass and she definitely would've notice that.

who she? agatha what?

OP describe said webm so I can find it

Damn, she doesn't even look that thicc but damn

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's gone, I skimmed though all her videos with the same background and found nothing

I'm not really sure tbh I was high as fuck when I saw it, I remember turning around while on the floor or something

She wears a lot of relatively loose-fitting clothing and doesn't show her lower body much. She's got a great bod but doesn't show it off. I love her modesty and it makes her even more attractive to me.

Kind of like how Muslims get turned on by parts of women we take for granted because they're always wearing those rags over their bodies. The more you leave up to the imagination, the more exciting it is to see those parts and realize they're actually pretty sexy underneath the modest outfits. I dunno if Agatha does this intentionally or not but it sure is working.

It may have been that one that I saw actually but remember it being better/longer than that.. Oh well not a bad little collection we got going, probably as good as it's gonna get with Agatha

Her being a lesbian also adds to it to some degree because you know she's never taken a dick

wait, who's this? She's legal, right?

I bet she doesn't even shave her pubes

>wait, who's this?
This guy linked her channel:
>She's legal, right?
As of earlier this year!

She certainly doesn't shave her arms or armpits.

She's a dyke, after all.

what a fucking slut

Ight that was all I could find, if there are any other lewd webms, they're well hidden

Christ, if you think Agatha's slutty I can only imagine what you must think about most other female YouTubers...

Who cares what beta virgin cucks think is slutty? They have no frame of reference. They are pure autism.

That video's probably deleted now, huh?

I wish Agatha was either more oblivious or less prudish when it comes to her image being sexualized. It's kind of inevitable, and lonely beta virgin orbiters like us are the only reason her channel is successful. You don't have to acknowledge it, but let us have nice things, Agatha!

is this a boy or girl?

We've never seen her puss so technically no one knows.

If she's a trap, though, she's a good one.

Most likely FeelsBadMan

I think moments like these are mostly from livestreams where she couldn't really edit them out, and she doesn't always put the archived livestreams on YouTube, and the archives on Twitch are behind a bit of a paywall.

Yeah she'd have way more subscribers too

Is only a girl, why are you so obsessionate with that

is she actually a girl?

what a shot, she knew exactly what she was doing

Yes she is a girl

Haha if I remember rightly she was describing how soccer players overreact when they get tackled

She's a lot of things. Autistic. Jewish. Lesbian. A high-school dropout.

Pretty sure she's not a trap.

Have you checked?

I came

idk I guess it's the fact that she's so pure and innocent

Then she accidentally fell over and hit her head on the table, because she's an uncoordinated autismo and it makes her adorable.

Her body too nice/feminine for her to be a trap, also her voice is way high

She just want to show feet for views

>dumbass white knight comes in to defend some jewish whore who doesnt even know he exists
wew lad

Nigga how could I check? But she has a petite feminine figure, narrow shoulders and wide hips. Most traps don't have that.

And while she does have some vocal affectations that could be explained by her autism (think about how weird Chris-Chan sounds and you'll notice she sounds slightly similar but more normal), it's pretty distinctly female.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2OWY4jXP48 at 32:50 for the clip

lmao have you checked hahaha
anyways you can't be too sure nowadays.

Why does she look so tired

ok im interested

Honestly, true traps are kind of just a fantasy. There's always some kind of tell with traps. Agatha has that slightly boyish look to her, but it's not masculine, if that makes any sense. There's no tells that I can think of that she's actually a guy.

she reminds me the girl in the movie orphan

Give me a quick rundown of this slut

Who the fuck is Agatha?

Probably coz shes so pale/translucent skin, it's genetic

post moar ass plz

Yeah, especially with her voice she'd make a good psycho or creepy murderer character if she didn't seem so gentle and sweet

She makes youtube ASMR and Mukbang videos along with some others

she's a cute, autistic, lesbian jewess goddess and she is my waifu

especially in pic related! that's from my favorite video of hers:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzmILmyxhIM

I love that she's fluent in japanese.

Because she's a dirty Jew.

>autistic
>likes grimes
>plays cover songs with ukaylee
>makes asrmr vids
>looks like Anne Frank but cuter
Litterly Sup Forumss girl

moar ass

I would bury my face in that autistic muffin for days.

Get some nice, dark pubic/ass hairs on your tongue from that unwashed, unshaven ass.

but her butt-cheeks are glorious

Agathas clean she probably showers every time she takes a shit

Hegetha knows exactly what shes doing pushing that ass out in the mirror don't kid yourselfs

I dont think so. Not this one

Shes innocent. Propably fantasizes about romantic sex with senstivie little boys

Kek it's so true

She claims to be a lesbian, so...

She's autistic, remember? I highly doubt she showers nearly as often as she should.

Jew girls aren't the problem, especially if they're shy and submissive like agatha

Figures.

man autistic people are either one extreme of cleanliness or the other

some basically live under a tap washing themselves and the other kind avoid water like theyre rabid

This is the most mind-numbing, IQ obliterating bullshit waste of time I've ever witnessed. I didn't think it was possible to reach such levels of narcissistic banality in this galaxy but am shocked at how high the threshold is. At some point I began skipping through the video and it seems all I could see was her sitting in silence and or chewing.

Jew anythings are always the problem. Refer to muh shekels for more info

t."Le honorary Aryans" Sup Forumsack race traitor.

Shes not that retarded, she taught herself Japanese and seems pretty competent to me

>speaks japanese
oh god

That would be OCD

I don't know why you guys care, it's a character anyway. The "weird autistic qt" character has been done a lot on youtube.

>17
What the fuck, she looks like she's 12

Yeah I'm not saying I enjoy her content..

THIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Autists can be very smart, it's not a form of mental retardation. It just results in bizarre and often childish behaviors and difficulty in understanding social cues, like a general disinterest in hygiene.

I posted that vid and gave a timestamp to where the wemb came from

Autistic chick I used to bang showered somewhere between twice and 3 times a day...

Expertly positioned mirror

Almost as desperate a this webm

Being someone who met her and knew her before finding out she did shitty fetish videos on YouTube, threads like this always creepme out. She also got pissed when I told her I would literally never watch one of her videos once I was told they were ASMR