My news feed this afternoon makes NOT ONE mention of the Las Vegas shooting...

My news feed this afternoon makes NOT ONE mention of the Las Vegas shooting, yet there are three stories about banning guns or gun accessories.

The gun and gun accessory debate is to be expected, but NOTHING about the incident...which tells me that the "news" outlets got ahold of some information that paints the shooter as a fucking leftist.

Also, there may be ISIS or other commie-sociofascist leftist bullshit going on that we are being kept in the dark about.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/02/how-far-right-trolls-named-the-wrong-man-as-the-las-vegas-shooter/?utm_term=.1e806339b4ae
quamiller.com/5xQn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paddock's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll vilify him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector from beyond. A true american hero who tried to rid the world of conservatives.

We know you get hard from the thought of this loon being a part of a group you don’t like, but how about having an ounce of patience like a grown up?

Also, top headline on cnn right now is a personal story about the guy, so there goes your “theory”

You are why the voting age should be raised

Jesus Christ you people need to be thrown in asylums.

Yeah it doesn't seem right... getting the shit up to the room wouldn't be difficult though... if you've ever stayed at vegas you'll know it's very relaxed... you could make 20 trips to your room nobody would notice

>ISIS or other commie-sociofascist leftist bullshit

kek

>no news about vegas shooting this morning
>this morning
>three days after it happened

forgot to link, this was for op

>commie-sociofascist
What the fuck does that even mean?

It means OP is a retard, and not in a btard sort of way

It means OP is a lost cause and should be euthanized

but you won remember?

crooked hillary lost and you are getting your wall built

why are you still crying?

The 'Vegas shooter is a confirmed leftist' thing began with the Geary Danley conspiracy theory, and somehow people just morphed the same conspiracy onto a new guy when it came out that Paddock was the shooter. Find evidence before you post, OP.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/02/how-far-right-trolls-named-the-wrong-man-as-the-las-vegas-shooter/?utm_term=.1e806339b4ae

Do a google image search for: gun control works
pic related

They have elevators in that hotel...

And baggage carts

He didn't remove a window, he broke through it, didn't disable the alarms, and it doesn't take a military general to point and fire a gun

Just a few trips would be all you need to get that equipment up there, especially if he had help (it seems like he did). Not sure why he would need to disarm fire alarms if all he needed to do was drill a hole in the window in order to shoot out of it. Doesn't take that much training to shoot into a crowd, and psycho's don't need a motive.

especially for someone who has a lot of experience using guns. an the faux auto its just a matter of moving it in the general direction

How hard do you have to try to believe this bullshit?

This wouldn't have happened if hillary Clinton was president

There have been zero mass shootings in Australia since they passed gun control.

And daily maid service. You can skip service for a day or two, but they generally insist on seeing the inside of the room every couple of days.

How would he hide that armory? Next to the Gideon Bible?

why are trumpkins so insecure

nobody even attempted to imply this. what are you still so hung up on. she lost, you won. move on

holy shit russia is in Sup Forums now? op whats the best vodka?

In the bags he had for traveling? Under the blankets? Have you ever attended such a maids visit? Do you know how much stress they are in to? Look, okay, everything seems fine, cupboard there, minibar filled, and done. But yeah, the maid must be involved too. All I see conspiracy.

Even before the confiscation, there weren't enough of them there to gleem ant meaningful data. Not my words, BTW.

You're right, with all the proof you've provided we should all listen to some random redpilled incel shitheel from Sup Forums.

Recently leaked information!

quamiller.com/5xQn

I'm not including the maid in the conspiracy. I'm just wondering how he got around this. They come in, change the towels and sheets, clean the bathroom, check the closet for laundry, and restock the minibar. Sure there can be 20 suitcases with stuff inside, but still, those are a lot of guns and ammo to have in a hotel room, even if it was a suite.

my heart and prayers go to my gangvernmens to keep me safe in these troubling times

LOL

where is the illegal immigrant maid was behind the whole thing conspiracy with red circles and arrows.

Evidently we have a couple anons here who don't know how hotel maid service works.

For hotels, maid service is EVERY DAY. You can pass on a day's cleaning, but you have to sign a sheet they have stating you do not need maid service. You can only do this for one or two days before you have to have the room cleaned (depending on the hotel).

How do I know? I used to do lots of business travel and work the swing/night shift. So I spent lots of days in hotel rooms and know this is policy, because I don't really wish to leave the room while they clean and want to sleep instead.

My only question is how he got around this, assuming he spent several days hauling all the stuff in. He's not exactly spry looking and some of that shit is heavy.

Neither before, cause oi m8 Punch the kangaroo

>but they generally insist on seeing the inside of the room every couple of days.

not they dont you dumb niggerfagit, they wonrt disturb you if you dont want to be disturbed

But how could this be true since it's so easy for people to get guns anyway? You know, like you always say criminals will do if there's more gun control.

There's nothing to get around you fucking moron. They don't make you sign shit regarding room cleaning at ANY point in your stay in a Vegas hotel. You check in, and be a pig for days with nobody bothering you, and check out. How do I know this? Decades of staying in Vegas hotels (including the Mandalay Bay), and not wanting to be disturber while I do blow and get hammered.