Prime time to drink and no thread?

Prime time to drink and no thread?
Lets get this going, drink away our problems together.

What you having tonight, how you feelin?

Lagunitas IPA

On the brink of sending an email and quitting my job because it sucks, but I have nothing lined up and not being able to pay rent would probably suck more.

what do you do?

syrah wine

about to drop out of my shitty local college program and go abroad to study a real profession

Analyst in a network operations center. I actually like the work, but the people and general attitude is shit. Unfortunately, this isn't my first job and I'm aware that the people will be the worst part of any place.

Jack Daniels, Old #7. Wondering if I'll ever get back to university

Why'd you drop out?
Have you started looking at other opportunities in the field that way you can leave?
I wouldn't recommend it, what profession would you be going into?

is the field just filled with shitty people overall? i imagine you work in a city, why not hold off and just try and find something meanwhile.

I got kicked out for getting in a stupid fight, and now I have to complete an anger management course before I can go back and complete the year

Just got myself a couple of cold ones, been going at it about two hours more or less. Feeling conflicted, because this chick I really like is sending me signals (again). Only problem is shes 16, and I'm 21. I stopped talking to her when I noticed how young she was, but she's been asking me out these past few days. And I've been really lonely. Never had a gf. But I don't know what to do, after these drinks I'm seriously considering having a relationship with this girl.

having a cheap beer after school
not much

where do you live, user? It might be legal

You're lucky! My pal got kicked out of Uni because he got in a fight (with the school shirt on, stupid fuck).

16 will get you 20

dont do it. shes gonna suck at pretty much everything. look around for someone your age.

^^^ listen to this user

It's not about legal or not, it's just mre and my familys image Im worried about. I'm the only one in my family who goes to university, and it's really important I maintain a 'god fearing obedient son' type image.

Alright, thank god for this thread!

cool trips user. i'm having rum.
it's hot and humid and i'm getting fucked up before a cold shower and bed.

it was pretty edgy how it went down with me, I had the fight on school property, in the rec room. I used a pool ball to hit this guy bc he was like two times my size and age

fair enough, can relate

Aw that shouldn't be too bad, is there just a set amount of classes you have to attend or something?
I mean check if its legal in your area, if it is go for it, if not just don't fuck her.
Well just don't tell anyone, it's really not that odd to have a 5 year difference. But if you are so scared then just don't risk it and stay as friends.
Fuck cold showers, how do people stand those?

wait... jake?!

Hey user! As someone who used to be a 16 year old girl who dated a 25 year old guy I can tell you this.

A relationship is not ideal. She is not mentally mature enough to fulfill your needs. Young girls have an infatuation with older guys because they are associated with money, maturity, and security. She most likely has daddy issues, wants the benefits that come with being with an older guy, or she genuinely likes you. Anyways, even if that is the case as I said, she isn't mature enough mentally to have a relationship with.

I was young and dumb and too set on growing up for whatever reason. Even got pregnant and wanted to have his baby, I had a miscarriage 3 months in and that was the only thing that saved me from being blinded by love. After that I realized how crazy fast everything is going. I also realized I just liked being treated like a woman and the taboo aspect of dating someone 10 years younger than you.

He was my first love, but he was also the wrong one. I don't regret it because I am the person I am today because of it. But if I could stop people from repeating that mistake I will fight tooth and nail.

this asshole is trollin

studying music right now
>it sucks
>everyone lives shitty lives

going to study law
>make bank
>argue with niggas all day
>have a job that lets you openly hate people

i have no idea how many classes I have to attend. Idk I guess I'm just depressed being away from my friends and back in this shitty town

How mut monies?

>Fuck cold showers, how do people stand those?
when you're sweating balls in 90ยบ humid heat, it feelsgoodman.

Thanks. If you really want to know I live in Mexico, so pretty much anythings legal.
Thank you femanon. Really put things into perspective. I don't wanna be anybodies mistake, so I think we'll just stay friends. Thanks again.

what's trolling?

L U R K M O A R

ya zangd me

you feel for the b8

>follow yr own advice

19 year old welder here. I fucking hate this laborous job that won't ever fucking pay enough. So I'm going to try joining the army again. Going to see a recruiter tomorrow. They perma disqualified me last time for self mutilation scars but meow they're accepting people even with the scars. Only issue is that I told them my scars were from a motorcycle accident (sliding on gravel) what should I do? Should I come clean and tell them the truth or just stick to my story? I need /adv/ guise. I don't want to do this forever.

tell them you got in a knife fight with a tranny and won
>tfw you're a captian

I'm having a modelo. When I finish this I'm gonna smoke a fat bowl of dank and either edge for a fee hours or play vidya

>captian
fuck me i wish i could do the proper spell

Tfw no trap gf

bf**
fixed that for you

zimbabwe!

Almost 2 weeks sober. Only quitting weed and alchohol for a year though. I wanna see if I can do it. Been drunk/drinking almost everyday for the last year and also blazed too. But when I come back to it I'm sticking to mostly smoking. Tryna move to a weed legal state tho. AA doesn't work though, (5% success rate) it comes down to willpower and not being bored. Boredom is the main reason I got drunk everyday

Anyways hope you guys have fun drinking, sorry for being a faggot here

Protip: don't visit drinking threads.

it's okay user don't crie

I got a beer in my cabinet and hella more in the fridge downstairs. Doing this mainly to test my willpower and also get in shape. That's one of the main things that pissed me off with AA was the "triggers", like yes they exist, but I gotta teach myself to not be a bitch

Although you're probably spot on hahaha

Brandy

I feel like she does not want to get into a relationship because I'm not good enough for her. So, there's that. That's why she's ending our "purely" sexual relationship and wants to be friends with me before it leads to something more

bad idea friend! after tonight try and not be around alcohol at all, or you might crack :)

Well at least you had some fun and it wasn't all shit, but does suck either way. Maybe she just isn't ready for a proper relationship?

I feel like she's just stopping herself from getting there because it's me.
Can I say this to her? It's a pathetic thing to admit really.
Also being friends after that is so shit. I feel like we're reducing our relationship, she feels like she's elevating the relationship. How is friendship even elevation

I mean it's not, but from a womans prespective it's something like. Now we no longer have sex as a distraction so we can just focus on talking and other bullshit.

That being said it's a very confusing situation in the first place, how'd you manage to get into this sexual relationship without being in a relationship in the first place?

We were friends for some time before. Around 5 years. I asked her out once amidst all that. She said no. Then recently someone broke her heart and she wanted a fling thing. I said okay to that

I drank a pint of vodka And now have 8% malt smirnoff

Hey, every week.. I have to get acquainted to the smell of shit and stank pussy. Keep that job

Travel!!

If it pays good, stick with it.

It's never too late

Aw well have you told her how you feel since then and during this whole debacle?

She'll be 18 soon enough. I'm 27 and 20 feels like yesterday

My man

Hopefully, she's a real qt3.1416

I don't know how I feel. It's why I'm drinking away hoping to find the answer.
How does one know how they feel?

I always get ignored even after the amount I posted. Just... Be ok. Thats all you can do. And alcoholics fuck that shit.. Figure out what you like about alcohol. For me.... It slows down time. Twenty minutes feel like a whole night.

The difference between infatuation and genuine love is hard to tell but has anyone else made you feel that way? Have you dated anyone else?

No user. I've only had purely sexual relationships before and I quit when they want love which they all do eventually. She's the only one I'd even think about dating.
But she doesn't want that. She wants fucking friendship

Well shit it could just be karma fucking you.
Jokes aside, there is nothing wrong with friendship its what you guys had for 5 years if you liked it then you should still like it now.

After having her in that space for a while and going back to friendship, it's quite shit really

joining in with some weed and red wine. good evening sir

Why red wine?
But man I need to get a good solid connection, i'm in cali you figured it'd be easy.
I'd suggest trying to find a new fuck buddy and see if that feeling calms down afterwards. But I don't know I've never been in that predicament, I've only ever been in relationships and never moved between friends/fuckbuddys/relationship or any of that business.

Dated a 17 yo when I was 22... sure she was hot and what not. But in the end it was like pulling teeth to do any sort of advancements. It sucked long story short.
Don't get involved in anything other than flirting and maybe a hook up once or twice.

Bls guys I need help on this one.

Steel Reserve and lonley

Whats making you feel lonely?

I feel ya, I've always had trouble finding connections because I don't socialize with anyone, I'm an INTP. but from what I hear, it ain't too hard to fake some back pain and get a script. Wishin you luck user.

Standard issue rum and coke. Got too fucked last night and have to nurse it off after a day of dying

Aww hangover day?