What are your Las Vegas theories on why Stephen Paddock did it?

What are your Las Vegas theories on why Stephen Paddock did it?

>be me
>rich old man, successful
>have mental problems but nobody does anything
>gamble because it's only thing that gives me pleasure
>years go by, get bored of gambling
>no more enjoyment in life
>no more goals
>depressed and see no reason to live
>decide to kill myself
>have bright idea to murder as many people as possible first
>elaborately plan out shooting
>excitement from planning out something so horrible
>few minutes before shooting, take a few shots of expensive scotch
>start shooting, feel adrenaline rush that gambling used to give
>can see a bunch of dead people in the field
>ecstasy for 10 minute rampage, laughing while murdering innocent people
>commit suicide

what a faggot though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0VQQYchHrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would have jumped out of the window with fireworks up my ass.
>red
>white
>and poo

Because he sexually identified as a nigger.

Saw a funny greentext story the other day was something along the lines of

>be married to wretch of a wife
>years of constant bickering and finally decide to take a vacation
>beautiful Las Vegas, fun getaway
>wretch of a wife comes along and shares room for several days
>can't take much more of her nagging
>get to my room and look outside
>entire lawn filled with lifted trucks
>try to get some sleep but shitty country music keeping me awake
>constant shitty country note after shitty country note keeping me awake
>can't take it anymore
>break out the guns, fire out at every one at the show
>one final round
>peace at last

He wasn't married faggot. He was single, living the life, millionare.

This is exactly my take on it. No conspiracy, just the warped mind of a man ready to die and who doesn't care about others. He wanted one last extreme moment, firing machine guns into a crowd in Las Vegas, remembered forever.

What a fucking bastard.

What you describe is what younger mass shooters do. Older shooters tend to have an underlying purpose for their assaults.

We have to assume at this point that he was deliberately targeting right wingers.

Work undercover for the FBI running guns ala Fast and Furious
Bring guns to sell to Islamic terrorists to vegas hotel like many times in the past\
Filipino terrorists are wise to me and kill me and then shoot up crowd at music festival to blame on me.
Terrorists loose in the US to plan next move.

how did he get his money?

My money's on brain tumor.

That's what happened the Last time a guy with no history to suggest violence at all climbed a large building to rain indiscriminant death on people below.

>Country record labels to need rednecks to be the victims in a country full of minorities.
>In an effort to increase sales and instill national white pride, Big Nashville hires an independent arms dealer to show them his wares in a safe setting.
>Arms deal goes fubar, Stephen is killed, Agents of CMT take arms and mow down many targets as quickly as possible to allow them to make a clean exit. Leaving Stephen holding the bag.
>Country stars and record labels rake in the dough from a new generation or grieving rednecks.
>Blake Shelton killed Stephen Paddock.
>Blake Shelton killed 60 Americans all to increase sales.
>Blake Shelton got away with it.

they did the same thing with 9/11

Simple... he lived a clean collar life. He had the money to go do what he wanted. The difference between poor people and rich people is that rich have the time and money to go do the things poor people dream of. Guy got bored of being able to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Last and final frontier in life of a clean collar guy is rape and murder. His partner was a filipino, dude goes to the filipines, probably fucked a lot of hookers, so sex isn't really for him, and that just leaves him with killing. Turns to a country music festival, lets the last set, and last song play, it's all over, time to go home everyone, but now Paddock's got a gun, and it ain't that fun.

Paddock crosses the final frontier because he was bored of being bored.

And it wasn't an elaborate plan either. This shit is simple as fuck.

that guy didnt kill himself though implying he is in a more rational state than whitman

Ya know what kills me? That rug really tied the room together and now it has fucking brains in it. What an asshole.

Probably this, but I wouldn't rule out the Blake Shelton theory just yet.

when i first saw the video of people lying down with there hands on their heads i got so mad even though i was tearing up feeling terrible.. i screamed at my screen something along the lines of " GET UP , GTFO!!! WTF GOGOGO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET THE FUCK OUT COME ONOAWEIFJAWEHAHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHRHGHHHHHHH *cries*

i was not there, amidst the terrible catastrophe, but i believe i would be screaming just that probably kicking people to get up. ....laying there while there are gunshots,... god damn... i feel bad for everybody, but especially the kids... the kids today have so much shit to deal with... people bringing their kids to protests, full of degenerative shit... idk and then they are at a concert, see their parents get lit up... what have i become... i want to be better, just for the sake of myself.. if i better myself, perhaps that helps better everybody else...

looking for more of the leaked photos..or is this it? also why is the left hand and part of the mid section pixelated?

Source? Where does it say that?

On the off-chance that he did leave some sort of symbolic motive behind, I'm going to write that down as 'self validating' so he can feel better about what he's doing and kill himself in peace.

fag

You know if they ran he could have shot them anyway? He had a full field of fire and no one knew where the shots were coming from. At least if you pretend your dead he has no reason to shoot you. If you were there you might have gotten yourself and others killed.

Country music concert, really? Are you American?

this fucking photo doesn't make any sense to me. How the fuck on earth the fucking gun ends up in this position ?

thanks.
another question.. if he shot him self in the head with the hand gun.. why is it so far above his head? kicked away by swat?

just leaving this here

He was more than likely sitting in that chair where the billowing curtain is and firing from there.

OP's pick shows hand gun above his head. I wondered myself hoe the riffle got oer his foot and if you notice he seams to be laying on a gun as well

Oh thanks hadn't seen this in about an hour

He broke two windows in anger and had to hear country music for longer than fourteen seconds. The flat singing and inability to cease the torturing of b strings on guitars led him to go grab every gun and bullet he could find to stop it.

How is there a difference between the motives of older shooters and younger shooters? Is there some data on that? Why didn't he just shoot up the place because it was the best way he could find to kill the most people, like columbine? You're just talking out of your ass and don't know anything, yet you still want to blame the liberals somehow.

A bill to legalize silencers was about to be passed and after this incident it was killed. Somebody didn't want them to be legal.

No, the dumbass just wanted to immortalize his dumbfuck self in history forever by being the biggest piece of shit in recent memory

BRAIN TUMOR, EARLY DEMENTIA OR ALS, MS ETC.

It was tabled. Not killed.

And if you think this administration responds to any situation morally you aren't paying attention.

this photo shows a pool of blood in his mouth and blood pool from the back of his head.. making me think he shot himself in the mouth... but how did the pistol end up above his head

Good observation, the location of the casings is accurate too. They always tend to eject over the shooters right shoulder, which aligns perfectly with this photo and the location of the curtain

you do know he had plans of escape

When people fall like they do in a fatal headshot those guns can end up fucking EVERYWHERE.

Another thing that bugs me is that the bullet casings in the pool of blood are above it and seemingly clean. As if he died before the shooting began. It could just be the way the blood pools underneath the carpeting though as well.

It sunk into the carpet from under him and spread outward under the casings.

But that's the kind of thing morons will be misunderstanding to make shitty conspiracy theories now so... congrats?

music festival
surprise show
next level performance blows everyone away

we've got our finest autists on the case

>How is there a difference between the motives of older shooters and younger shooters?

HOW is there? Just LOOK at the history of mass shooters and you will see it. Did Adam Lanza have a manifesto or declaration of any kind? Nope. James Holmes? Nope. Seung Hui Cho? Nope. Christopher Harper-Mercer? Nope. Lee Boyd Malvo? Nope. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold? Nope.

I guarantee you, this guy had an underlying purpose for the attack as did Anders Behring Breivik, and most of the older shooters.

No, think about this for one second: you just killed 50+ people and yourself, and there's no blood on ANY of the bullet shells???

False flag.

We are on the case

OK, then he was kneeling next to the chair because obviously, that is one of the broken windows.

Plenty around the casing you can see and plenty more on the gun.

Yeah... Cho sent his manifesto minutes before acting.

its simple profiling techniques. thats how in most unsolved cases the FBI or other profiling agency can efficiently say in what age group, mental state, living situation, most likely motive and origin someone is just by looking at the situation in a crime scene.

tl;dr
he's dead don't care

Yeah, exactly where you'd expect it to be…

If it were put there by a FBI agent, that is.

>no blood

See? Perfect moron bait on all sides.

"I've seen movies and this don't look real."

Exactly

>be me
>hate country music
>try fuck'em all

Which is why I said it could just be the way the blood pools underneath the carpeting. Sorry for digging into the information that's available to us.

>be CIA operative
>orders from above to mass murder americans to have them vote for disarm, making them completely harmless
>plan to do it in that room
>when they're going in the room with the equipment pop a cap on paddock.
>have other ops out for assistance and max damage
>gg

there is blood on the barrel of the hand gun so i guess it could have flown over his head.. but i would think it would have dropped to his feet... unless he did a dead man walking before falling backwards.

This guy obviously didn't have a manifesto like brevik, or if he did he made it really hard to find. We know why Eric Harris did columbine, he had a whole website dedicated to it. You are talking out of your ass and you look like a retard.

SWAT/Police will kick the weapon away from any incapacitated suspect whether or not they appear dead. That's why the gun is away from him.

am more wondering why he used his left hand to shoot the gun (given the position of the weapon), instead of the right hand wich was gloved, so am assuming it was used to shoot the guns out the window. was he ambidextrous?

Ok, ill calm down. You can indeed see blood on one of the casings. I'm not one to form any theories, just take the evidence as it comes.

Oh look, you found a few exceptions. Congratulations!

Here, read some facts, faggot.

digitalcommons . brockport . edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1116&context=honors

Blood EXPLODES out of a mouth with a muzzle blast. It's a fucking geyser. That got there instantly. In my head I can then easily imagine several ways the gun ends up there. Up to and including a cop following his training and kicking a gun away from a suspect's hand.

Whatever "facts" you have don't matter. There aren't enough mass shooter cases to make generalizations about the motives of younger and older shooters. So you are talking out of your ass faggot and don't know anything. Nobody knows why people go through with this shit, and you can't extrapolate that it was an anti-conservative plot because the guy happened to be 64.

I normally don't kek at text, got me though

Who gives a shit why he did it. Doesnt bring back any dead people. Doesnt jeal the wounded. Yes its sad that it happened, but its time to move on.

>be rich conservative asshole
>finally look in mirror after 63 years
>see old conservative asshole
>hate self
>symbolically kill self 50-some-odd-times
>actually kill self feeling better

Do it again

yes i am aware of guns being kicked away.. how ever they kick the hand gun away but leave the riffle over his feet and the one under him....ok

after looking at the photo more you can see a line of blood drops going from the gun to the pool of blood. odd

This

can you explain why the blood is drying unevenly and why you can't see more splatter around on the floor or why there isn't more pooling of blood around his head. the blood seems to have moved as if the floor is sloped which being a multi-story building it shouldn't be the case.

273 mass shootings so far this year... how many cases do you need to profile killers?

most retarded post yet.

At the end of the day finding out why he did it doesn't really matter. I really want to know too, but this guy lived a very private life and it's not likely we're going piece together much of a motive.

Was he really just going for the high score? Maybe he just saw every other mass shooting and said to himself "These guys suck at picking locations, I can beat that".

Is there even a lesson to learn on this one? Even if he bought 33 guns, he could have achieved the same result with a couple. From the rate of fire from some of the clips it sounded like he was using a crank mechanism to depress the trigger.

Seems like people will call for banned bump stocks and crank triggers. Won't really help much since you can DIY that shit anyways.

We don't know if that carpet is perfectly level and this picture was taken a lot before most crime scene photos are taken. That's just what a massive pile of blood dries like in contact with slow seepage. The uneven pattern can also just be a quirk of the carpet weave or a few pulses of a dying heart.

He sounds like an asshole and publicly humiliated his girlfriend. Angry old white guy but I still don't understand.

Just some asshole who wanted to kill people.

You don't kick it from under him because he can't draw that shit and fire fast enough to be a threat. You kick the tiny maneuverable one the fuck away.

I don't think it was kicked away though. The blood trail makes it seem more like it's natural fall after being drenched in the muzzle blast.

Like he's isolated didn't talk to his family already had a collection of guns etc

Just don't get why these fuckers are that angry at the world

You are now vilified on the strip

As to splatter: most of it would be in a spot we don't have a picture of, the ceiling or wall behind his shooting position. Looks like he shot himself while facing the window and standing so it's likely to the right of where the photographer is standing when he took the photos of the room. Some would end up on his chest, a lot behind him, and the rest under his head. His heart would have stopped almost instantly so there's not gonna be a ton of it pouring out of his head. Most will settle in his body.

kek

It gives them no purpose and they cannot find one for themselves.

If the glove was on the right hand, and he was left handed, it was to protect the barrel hand from hot steel.

he did it for the lulz.

My theory

He shot himself in the chest not the head. That is blood pooring out of his lungs into his mouth

Also watch this
youtu.be/B0VQQYchHrw

Eat feces my nigga

Bump

I never understood why someone would use that method. Laying on the ground gasping like a fish sounds shitty to me, when you could just shut off the lights with a self-inflicted head shot.

By working a good job for 40 years

I'd like to add;

What the fuck was he doing during the 52 mins between when he stopped shooting and when SWAT busted in?

Why didn't he barricade the door to his suite?

Why did he bring dozens of rifles and shit loads of ammo, then only fired a couple of shots at cops thru the door before supposedly killing himself?

And why hasn't the media talked about the cab driver's video, where two different shooters can CLEARLY be heard?!

1- Cocaine
2- Bitch
3- All other angles

>be rich LIBERAL asshole

sauce me

I don't understand why he didn't fire a whole lot more. Why the long pauses in between?

>Not understanding echo