Iti's just a knockoff Ziggy Stardust

Iti's just a knockoff Ziggy Stardust.

>just
He openly claimed Bowie as his inspirefu numerous times.

still his best album

Its still a solid record, get out of here with your pointless insinuations

Didn't say it was bad, it IS good.

You're right, I misread, sorry friend.

it's an updated Ziggy Stardust with a more pessimistic conclusion

Who the fuck is this Ziggy Stardust guy? I've never actually seen a live performance or anything by him. Sounds like a glam-rock singer but whenever I google him I just see David Bowie, who is dead, whilst Ziggy is apparently alive! So it doesn't add up.

Ziggy Stardust is the alter-ego of Halloween Jack

He's a alien character created by David Bowie on the album The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars.

Is he the same guy who came to earth to bring water back to his dried-up home planet and save his family but never left Earth because he ended up addicted to booze and old women?

>Red hair
>Different colored eye contacts
>makeup
>wears a g-string leotard on stage
>"I'm dying I hope you're dying too" = "I'm happy I hope you're happy too"
>I Don't like the Drugs = Fame
>Omega and the Mechanical Animals = Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
>Pale Emperor = Thin White Duke
>drug addicted androgynous Alien Rockstar comes to earth

Manson's entire career was a Bowie LARP

and don't forget
>"oh no! not me! I never lost control!" = "oh no! I am! All the things they said I was!"

Come to think of it 95% of the new wave scene was made of Bowie LARPers

but it doesn't sound like ziggy fucking stardust
only the concept is the same

I like his 90s music at least 10 times more than that limey emo cunt. He made real mates with Trent while MM went and buttfucked Billy Corgan instead. But Manson could possibly have had the worst influence on rock music, he's emotionally dishonest prick you could ever find. A total eclipse of who Bowie was.

As a matter of fact Manson's influence on rock music is practically nonexistent, there are only a handful of rock bands that are noticeably influenced by his music and they're all incredibly obscure.

He had a more sensible influence on the aggrotech scene, especially in the past 5 years.

Pretty surprising when you consider that he's the last true rock star.

it has many influences. Not just Bowie.

yeah he heared nirvana to

Any one else hyped for Heaven Upside Down?

anxious

Pale Emperor is the only album i like

You mean artists are inspired by others that came before, especially someone as strong as Bowie?

It's a very good album with some amazing song writting. It encapsulates the L.A alienated world he lives in perfectly.

i'm friends with twiggy and he told me that he p much wrote the album with pogo and ginger fish and that manson was just there taking drugs all the time. he even helped manson to writte the choruses and some of the lyrics.

Did Bowie ever acknowledge him? Funny that Bowie was close friends with Trent Reznor instead.

altough I can see it happening, the lyrics are too manson-esque for me to believe this

no, he should have stopped at eat me. Now he is just throwing all his legacy away

the term is an homeage

who gives a shit about Mr. " vomit 100 albums unitl some stick" ? He is a cunt and Morrissey put this fag in his place

>old women
Excuse me?

Uh ok

Moz get off the internet

the bowie of industrial metal

No shit kiddo

industrial rock