Fight someone you don't know?

Fight someone you don't know?

>Was walking down a hall.
>Passed random black guy
>Made brief eye contact as a sign of acknowledgement of his precense.
>We both kept walking our separate ways.
Next day
>Friends who know the guy tell me he wants to fight me.
>Was talking shit, calling me a pussy, or in his terms "scary fake ass nigga"
>I don't even know this fucker's name.
>I have no reason to fight to him besides him calling me a "fake ass nigga" just for making eye contact with him.
Should I just randomly approach him and fight him over stupid shit? or let him come to me first if he's really upset about me not acting like a cuck when walking by him?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Kerala, India/@11.279432,76.239785,3a,75y,155.55h,72.41t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipN1JWGT7wOnGWieLQgMwodOAGPHOwqvUe2aZARE!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipN1JWGT7wOnGWieLQgMwodOAGPHOwqvUe2aZARE=w234-h106-k-no-pi-2.9999962-ya66.500015-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120!4m5!3m4!1s0x3b0812ffd49cf55b:0x64bd90fbed387c99!8m2!3d10.8505159!4d76.2710833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Walking throw the trailer park
>met random white meth addict
>told me he always wanted to suck a black dick for meth
>punched him in his forehead and kept it moving.
Shit was cash

Fighting is the dumb choice, you're smarter than that.

google.com/maps/place/Kerala, India/@11.279432,76.239785,3a,75y,155.55h,72.41t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipN1JWGT7wOnGWieLQgMwodOAGPHOwqvUe2aZARE!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipN1JWGT7wOnGWieLQgMwodOAGPHOwqvUe2aZARE=w234-h106-k-no-pi-2.9999962-ya66.500015-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120!4m5!3m4!1s0x3b0812ffd49cf55b:0x64bd90fbed387c99!8m2!3d10.8505159!4d76.2710833

Don't fight him unless he gets in your face asking for it.

Set up a time and a place, preferably public and known to the police, phone the anonymously 5 minutes before the "fight" tell them you saw a black man assaulting a white man and that he's armed with a knife, start fighting the black dude but Dodge and try not to get knocked out, wait for police as they arrive
A) they shoot him
B) he's arrested and jailed for 6 months
Who's the pussy now?

thats how you break your hand, literally hit anywhere but the fucking forehead dude. I've trained boxing for 7 years and muay thai for 2. Just let it go, only fight if you need to. You don't know if the other guy will land that lucky punch, your head hits the concrete and your dead. Most street fights I assume they will hit you when you're down or ko'ed. Bygones be bygones.

>should i just randomly approach someone and fight them?
no.

Did you meet him in fucking prison or something? Why's there some random nigger trying to kill you?

Just fucking stab his jugular when he's not watching, that'll learn him.

Beat the niggers ass

Let it go. That's what separates whites from blacks. They're still in the tribal stage, so they need to make people respect them. Just brush it off, tell yourself you don't have time for that shit and walk away.

Let it go. That's what separates whites from blacks. They're still in the tribal stage, so they need to make people respect them. Just brush it off, tell yourself you don't have time for that shit and walk away

If you are going to start a fight... Dont be a fool:
i) don't loose the initiative. If you are going to fight, dont give any warnings
ii) forget rules. A kick to the balls is a good starter.

I don't have any advice for you, but I have a short story that might bore the fuck out of you.
>Be in 8th grade at new school, try out for wrestling team
>New school 3,000 miles away.
>Haven't lost a match in a year and a half, but no one knows that about me.
>Getting dressed in locker room after school, some black dude is talking shit to me being disrespectfu for no reasonl, while I'm dressing out.
>Get dressed, head out to gym
>Black dude finds me and gets in my face talking shit, I have no reason why
>Beat the black dude unconscious with 2 or 3 punches >
continue punching the back of his head while he's unconscious, smacking the front of his face into the basketball court every time I punch him in the head, which is what the practice mat was on at the time.
>Decide to stop a little bit after my hands turn into fluffy pillows from punching the living shit out of his head
>Coach yells at me
>Makes me apologize shortly after the black dude gains consciousness
>Black dude shakes my hand
>Go on to pin every mother fucker I face that year in less than 10 seconds

Dude, this is kinda smart

quality post

Well sheeet

Dubs say its true, and honestly this is deviously clever...don't use your phone or anyone you know, make that call though and as long as you keep your hands high, chin tucked, the way niggers fight he won't be able to get you as long as you keep your distance.

Seriously could be good fun and all the white girls that aren't fucked in the head will respect you a lot more that you stood up to a feral buck.

This is the only real answer.

>gets disrespected
>decides to sneak attack like a pussy
>kicks guy in the balls
>THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!

he knows

is this quote actually from Training Day? it sounds like a quote from Law Abiding Citizen

I'm not telling you it's good advice, just it's the funniest

Yeah it's from the final showdown scene

Walk up to the nigger while he's into a bucket of KFC, then put a bullet into the back of his head. After that, whip out your Dick and piss all over his corpse before he gets cold.

Oh, not.

Pussy ass white boy bitch boi. The next white boy downtown better watch it boy. That boy better hope the boys in blue are his boys and boy they better be psychic boy. Boy is a hard truth to accept and they are not the only ones who have never seen them before and they are not even more likely to be the snarky of the world and the world of their lives and their lives are not the same as the ones who are in the same studio as the cast of the WTC and the following disclaimer that the following conditions are not necessarily a good idea for the future of the WTC and the following disclaimer that the following conditions are not necessarily a good idea for the future of the WTC and the following disclaimer that the following conditions are not necessarily a good idea not.

Your boy,
Boy

kek, that's pretty goddamn funny. odds of success are minimal but totally worth risking it

SUCKER PUNCH HIM RAPE HIM TO SHOW UR MORE ALPHA AND RAPE HIM

>precense

so you want him to rape the nigger twice?

He's one dumb nigger, he'll come for you with his 5 brothers an 75 cousins, all armed with ar15s and big chromed revolvers.
If you're not in that case, he'll not fight you

MO. They are asserting their dominance in OP's school. You can be almost any build loss, but super fat or super skinny any you can intimidate people.

OP had the eye of the tiger and I hope this doesn't end I'm humiliation.

don't cut yourself on that edge pal

I got punched in the head once, the guy who did it cried because he hurt his hand.

Snoozefest Simon. Stfu, men are discussing shit they cannot comprehend.

>Doesn't say to fuck bullet hole
go back to 'reddit' you fucking nigger loving faggot

Better to be a razor blade than a knife made out of pudding.

>Snoozefest Simon. Stfu, men are discussing shit they cannot comprehend.

I don't know what this means.
Do you want to fight or what?

That's using your head fgt.

He pushed in front of my and sat next to my friends so I couldn't, I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and punched me in the face and hurt his hand and cried, he called my glasses "fucking gay" while crying.
Good shit.

I disagree with you!

Did the whole special ed class lose their shit?

Huh?
I'm just going to start punching you in the face if I see you in real life, I have no idea if you're fiend or foe or what the fuck you're trying to say.
Better safe than sorry.

I'm ur worst night mate

>thinking you need to be an inanimate object.

your already lost, kill yourself.

correct about the forehead

that's pretty gay

Cops don't show
>mfw

I don't know, I've had some bad ones.

This pussy

>internet tough guy
sure thing toughest wrassler on the team
>wrestlers are always overcompensating manlets

ok dude

so how tall are you big guy? you clear 5'8?

im not even that guy, but im going to wrassle you and buttfuck you in the eye.

No, they were too busy munching crayons. I had already finished mine, nah we were at assembly.

Everyone ITT would so fucked. Keep your day jobs as wannabe child molesters.

>anonymously call the police

Well, you're retarded

a drunk guy punched me in the head once i had a minor lump/bruise for a few days this guy shattered his wrist was in a cast for around a month. Who won?

>both your stories don't check out
>goes to court
>they have evidence you arranged the fight
>judge rules in his favour
>you get charged
>forever known as a pussy who called police for backup

My doctor, he’s not a very nice guy, instead of telling me to “say ahh” he told me to “say oink”

no one, there was no fight. he was an idiot for punching you and you were an idiot for not being able to dodge a drunk guy.

Last fight I had, some clown tried cutting me up, then when he got it front and I flashed him he put his car in reverse to try and scare me. I chased him down the road and he made a couple of turns then went down a side street and panicked, He pulled his car into a quiet t-junction to turn around and I drove across the front of him. He got out and said 'what's your problem?' - I genuinely don't even remember thinking about punches or anything but I hit him firstly with a left which shocked him, then I hit him with about 5 more punches of alternate hands and he fell back into his car.

There was no blood, I didn't destroy him, he didn't fight back and he didn't get the police involved.

Nothing enjoyable, upset me a bit actually, the one thing I remember is, I didn't feel any of the punches land. It was almost surreal.

that's only if they don't shoot the guy on the spot

Lol'd