Theoretically, could you smoke weed blow the weed into a gallon jug and carry it around and occasionally smoke it

theoretically, could you smoke weed blow the weed into a gallon jug and carry it around and occasionally smoke it

What the fuck.

No smoke goes stale
However op you could always carry a jug of piss around, its sterile and never goes bad

>blow the weed into a jug
Please elaborate more, but I'll try to answer as best as I can. I'm pretty sure you get high off of the THC compound that results from cooking weed. Which is also why you wouldn't get high of of just eating the plant itself

No, you can't. Smoke is comprised of particles, which have weight. This means that any smoke you could get into the big would eventually settle, with the particles coming to rest on the interior.

No, let him walk around and be ridiculed.

so get about one gallon of weed smoke particulate. Just in pure form, so it's basically a jug of dust, and smoke that. Or would the THC in the smoke become useless after a period of time?

blow weed smoke into a balloon, cut the balloon open and scrape the resin out, then eat that shit and get lit

You're a fucking idiot, ever heard of edibles?

All you nig-nogs are retarded. It is possible depending on the time you walk around with this "jug". People fill these huge ass bags all the time using the volcano vaporizer and pass that shit around. It lasts quite a while.

Nah dude, not only would that not work, but it would be gross

so theoretically you could fill balloons with half weed smoke and half helium and have a bunch of floating weed balloons around with you.

^Holy shit, look at the idiot calling people idiots.

Do you have any idea how edibles are made you fucking moron?

Not the same principal dude.
He's talking about exhaling into a fucking milf jug and then inhaling it again.

when smoke condenses, it becomes resin.
its the black stuff inside of bowls and bongs etc.

yes, you can smoke that.

sources:
ive been out of weed before.

serious question though,
are you under 18?

vapor is not smoke
and smoke is not vapor
vaporizers do not create smoke,
they create vapor

also to append:

eating resin will not get you high.
it will taste like crap,
make your breath smell like weed,
and would be a waste.

Nope, I just always thought that the resin residue inside the glass is useless.

Holy shit, someone who knows what they're talking about.
I'm sure everyone will ignore him though.

nope,
thc is in the smoke,
all smoke can condense in cylinders.
it condenses into resin,
that resin has thc in it.
it is gooey, messy, but sometimes can get you higher than just the herb.
people often smoke it after cleaning it from their pipe/bowl, sometimes people break their bowls to make it easier to get.

You can smoke that again and get high as fuck.
A lot of people look down on that shit though.

how long do you think the vapor would last in a helium balloon though?

Yes they do. Currently fucked up off a shit ball of resin. Very tired off of it, but also quite baked.

a balloon is a stretchy piece of rubber designed to hold a gas, sometimes a liquid (water balloon).

some balloons are made with seamed foil, to accommodate helium, specifically in a retail setting

if there is helium in the balloon,
there is not vapor in the balloon.

if you inflated a foil balloon with vapor,
absolutely no property about the balloon would affect the longevity of the vapors' efficacy.

carbon is the key word there.
when you boil water,
there is vapor,
a liquid turned gaseous.

when you burn a piece of wood,
there is smoke,
carbon, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen sulfides, ash, resulting from combustion of a non-liquid

>synonyms

You're getting too specific from these words, that's the problem. While yes, you are correct that smoke and vapor can mean that, they can also mean other things. So outside of context you are incorrect, inside of context to better discern something, you are correct.

It's semantics, so I don't really care for this argument already

Uh but if you put weed vapor in the balloon first then fill the rest with helium you have both vapor and helium. What you're saying is the vapor magically disappears. I think you could keep weed vapor in a balloon for long time. That's my theory.

i agree
i was simply responding to a heinous post implying that vapor and smoke were the same thing.
they're not.

I won't knock it bro
I've gotten high 100's of times in between hook ups on resin.

i'd say 5/10 troll for the 3 responses you got

That’s vapor not smoke ya dill weed

Shit response m8