Jackson Anders, 42, has the world's largest private collection of flags. Rather, he had the world's largest collection...

>Jackson Anders, 42, has the world's largest private collection of flags. Rather, he had the world's largest collection, until its recent destruction
>Anders, a lifelong resident of Eureka, California, kept the flags in a converted former warehouse. One week ago, he had more than 700 flags, of which 94 were more than one-century old
>On his website, he boasts that "my criteria is that it must have been flown at least once by the country that it belonged to"
>Included in his collection were almost every version of the American flag, a Dutch flag flown in Japan during its isolationist era, a Danish flag dating between 1500 and 1550, and at least one flag of every modern country in the world except Eritrea. The overall value of his collection was estimated to be about two-million dollars
>Most controversially in the city, Anders owned the only genuine Nazi flag in the state of California kept outside of a museum. According to him, it was flown in Berlin between 1942-1943. It was one of the centerpieces of his collection
>Two days ago, the entire warehouse was set ablaze, and the words "Nazi fucks" were found painted into the side. Of the 700 flags, only 203 were undamaged, and only another 122 were salvageable. Among the destroyed flags was the Nazi flag.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39886496

>Rather, he had the world's largest collection, until its recent destruction

That's like ISIS destroying ancient statues out of pure ignorance and anal pain

It would've been nice to see if he had any of the rare Commonwealth England flags.

truly a mystery who was responsible

People who set shit on fire should be set on fire.

To be honest, I can sympathise with the arsonist. There is no need to keep more "white" history alive.

I guess we should set our former colonies on fire to remove our white history.

Fuck I did not want to read this

Its fake news anyway.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

they're already doing a pretty good job of that, what with the devolving civilization and all.

So he is he going to get impeached?

No

please do, it'll improve south east asia and oceania immeasurably

YES
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK FLAGS AS WELL

>americans

He kept all those nice flags for himself? He didnt let other people see it? Well i feel bad for him but idrc about his collection 2bh.

>He didnt let other people see it?
but then how did people know he had a nazi flag
hmmm...

Idk it was question. There are many ways people can find out that, maybe he just told people.

This is why I collect digital flags from Sup Forums instead.