Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLqjLn0W5K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers and Asians do not have the same skull shape as Caucasians

youtube.com/watch?v=FLqjLn0W5K0

cows cause global warming

i'm saving the world by eating them one steak at a time

This

You create a demand for assholes to breed more you cunt.

go vegan and still die one day anyway

but moar humans breed to compensate you shiteater

have fun as your neuron sheaths degrade as you have no animal fats to replace them.

What about fat from plants like fats from nuts cocanut oil and olive oil ? Do you know anything about those fats ?

Nah.
This, might as well eat what you want before you die.

yeah i do. and your body can't process them in to the same kind your nerves require.

>you're dumb. getting dumber, and its your choice.

You are the one eating meat not me

People come up to me and start conversations based on me being a Vegan. What the fuck makes them think I'm a Vegan?

You prob look good fit and healthy

I only wish.

Thanks for the info, bro. I'll look into this and see if there are supplements. If animal based? Well, better them fucked over than me.

When meat eaters use those fucking arguments.
"We're meant to eat meat"
"We have canines!!"
"We need protein from animals!"
"BACON THOUGH!!!"

Fucking cringe. They're like Christians. Presented with facts and information but choose to ignore it because it goes against their ideal.

>hating omnivores and religion
pic related fgt

carbs are unhealthy

carbs are natural, don't be fucking stupid

>implying i care.
theres nothing i can do to save a planet that was here long before i was, and will be here long after i'm gone.. why cant the planet save me instead?

cancer is natural

Being vegan is about a hiring or getting off the pot. Any of you dickless losers kill every animal you eat?No you don't. Why because your a bunch of pussies and city fags. At least I have the balls to admit I can't kill a deer or chicken anymore. So now I kill plants. Sow what you reap mother fucker

Animal agriculture contributes over 30% of global green house gasses. What was that about cows causing global warming? Or is it omnis that pay for someone else to kill their food...?

>Humanoids lived the majority of their history on this planet as hunter-gatherers. Very meat dominated diets and only for the past several thousand years with agriculture becoming a big thing have people switched over to their starch heavy diets and eating considerably less meat. I'm just as sure as you that milions of years of evolution with meat being a heavy part of our diet means we are supposed to eat nothing but vegetables.

no thanks, i hate the world and i want it to die

Science have proved plants are living the same as animals and feel pain, vegans are nothing but Racist Murderers

Racist, plants are alive and have feeling too, just because they don't have a voice doesn't mean you can justify mutilation and sacrifice

According to most vegans we're murderers. So, what is it now?

>hurr animal lives are more important if theyre babies

>save the world
>soil erosion

choose one OP

No thanks, I like women.

Daily reminder that there is nothing immoral about killing and eating non-people.