Any alcoholics here?

Any alcoholics here?

YEAHHHHHHHH

Reportin

both my parents are

Well I'm drunk and horny if that counts.

wubba lubba dub dub!!

Any good stories?

Yep happy wednesday

Pics or it never happened

You're the reason why Rick and Morty is turing into a fucking cringe filled fan base. Kys

not really
spent my childhood hiding out at my grandmas and uncles place to get food and not be slapped around
they start drinking at 10am so its safe until about 3pm then you bail

Alcoholic checking in. Ive been sober for a little over a month now though. I dont ever want to go back.

I'm on the same road

Tfw to intelligent

they're exactly who they want watching that shitty show. you just haven't accepted that you're retarded.

No I used to smoke then I quit because I'm not a waste of a human bean

let me guess, anime fag

Nahhho I just use alcohol as an excuse whenever I'm caught fucked up off ketamine

Yeah. Reporting in. I drink every other day in an attempt to rationalize some form of control to myself. So I get a big bottle of vodka about every two weeks, and a 12pk every other day, give or take. On my off days, I take Klonapin to prevent the jones. I don't ever drink til after dinner. Sometimes a little daytime weed. But I don't enjoy going out much, because I get turbo charged in bars. I only allow myself about 2 hours in a bar. In back yard party situations, I'm usually the last man standing, and I try to keep it mellow, but by the end of the night I'm cracking beers furiously. I avoid shots, especially tequila, because thats monster fuel. I'm known for telling people to fuck off when I drink tequila, and that rarely ends well.

Sounds like a good time, keep up!

Used to drink a fuck ton every goddamn day for the last 8 years. Just in the last couple months I just stopped all of a sudden. For some reason I just don't like it, no fucking idea why. What the fuck now haha

I wish I could afford alchohol

You know, major changes like that for unknown reasons are a sign of mental illness. And I'm sure your drinkin buddies just love you sitting there sipping a coke.

Did your personality change?

Your face when faggot

OP here nice to see others can relate. What's the most fucked up thing you've done while drunk?

Kek

Your dad

Udder trash

I attacked cars on the freeway when I was drunk once. Got arrested for that one. Currently on house arrest for going on a 2 minute, 3 mile high speed pursuit

Drove drunk, I'm so crazy

Well, lets see. I pounded a guy once with an aluminum rain gutter downspout.

I once threatened a bartender I was gonna kick his ass because there were no snacks, even though the sign outside said "free snacks til close."

I played "The Other One>Drums>space" on a juke, eight times. Its like 32 minutes long.

I fired a handgun out my apartment window on New Years Eve, and some guy walking down the street started running.

Fell out of a moving Jeep, didn't spill my beer, though.

Smashed the fuck out of a grocery store parking lot with a 77 Monte Carlo, some people call it "cart hockey", shit everywhere. That car was a bruiser.

Cut down a bunch of trees on my property once, one fell wrong, and landed on power lines. Had to fix that shit, drunker than a nine-eyed nigger.

Once spent half the night dragging some guys yard junk into his driveway. Patio furniture, bird baths, landscaping ties. When he woke up the next day for work, he had a six foot pile to move to get his car on the road.

Went to the airport (pre 911) and hung around hammered.

Used to carry wooden doorstops and jam them into doors after the business closed, to lock the employees in. (only works for outward-opening doors)

Rolled burning tires down a big hill on a golf course, at night.

Used cigarette fuses on M-80's and put them in dumpsters all the way down Main Street, then wait for the fun to start erupting about a dozen times. Big echos in the city.

Stole my neighbors dog and took it to the SPCA, chained it to the rail. Fucker barked too much.

Shot water balloons off the roof of my apartment building, giant slingshot made of medical tubing. Fucker could chuck a baseball about a quarter mile. Targeting back yard parties is great fun, people have to abandon ship, it just keeps on coming out of nowhere.

Thats all for now.

sometimes your body says no.

its cool.
run with it as far as you can

yeah! man cheers!

kek, the irony in this comment

I work in brewery most of the time have problems getting through the front gate.

citation needed

also
>I'm sure your drinkin buddies just love you sitting there sipping a coke.

you sound like a child...waaah my friends need to approve of me.
It makes no difference what you are sipping on

WAAAH I CANT HAVE FUN CUS MY FRIEND ISNT DRINKING ALCOHOL LIKE ME

why do you give a shit? it's a fucking animated tv show.

What I'm saying is, if you were gregarious, spontaneous, and part of a unit, and your personality and behavior changes AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY, you are having some sort of behavior issue. Most people can explain why they've changed their lifestyle.

Your friends can certainly have fun, nobody's stopping them. But if they are wondering about behavior changes you can't explain, don't be surprised if they occasionally skip inviting you places. They don't owe you an explanation, either, if you make them uncomfortable. Its a free country, and that is a two way street.

please keep going guys, i'm getting a kick out of this nonsensical shit for some reason.

not alco, just like drinking

I'm not ripping on the guy for quitting drinking. Good for him. But usually people have a reason. Or, they at least pretend to. I wanna get healthy, etc. Sitting in bars sober with drunk people is fucking retarded. Chicks hear that story, they'll think his dick is broken, or he's an ugly drunk. My advice is have a few, then leave. Nothing wrong with that.