Do it

Do it

But what about PEMDAS?

12. Anyone who says otherwise confirmed downs.

absolutely 12

There are 3 people who don't know basic order of operations. Please kill me.

Yeh it's 12 fucking morons with 1

It's 12, thanks to Aunt sally

It's 2 you fucking retards

no operators to connect the 3 lines.

5 dollars

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 x 0 + 1 = 30

1+1*0+1=x
1+10+1=x
12=x

Where the hell do you see 11?
Where the fuck are you getting that?

12 nigger

Easy,

Stupid nigger

Dumbass theres no 11 in the pic

1+1x0+1=2

Are you blind?

its 12.

You all are being fooled, there is no plus sign between the lines, you are inventing them in your head.
Its 1+1+1+1+11+1+1+1+11 + (1 x 0) +1

theres no + in the first row on last 1. stupid sister fucking retarded motherfucker

Ah, I admit I am wrong.

yep word wrap fucked these dumb niggers up

lol sorry i wanted to get creative with the insult

It's cool guy, nice dubs though.

Hang on, I actually just copied and pasted this and the joke was supposed to be that I'm calling someone stupid when really I'm the dumb one explaining something by merely restating my statement as if that was sufficient explanation. But that was before I looked closer and saw that it was right to begin with. Looks like I'm the stupid nigger.

Alright listen up you stupid incels the answer is 2 anyone who says otherwise likes dick, trap dick to be specific

the answer is twelve because you do the multiplication first. So 1*0 = 0, then you add everything together.

guys! i figured it out! if you plug it into this format you can get the answer its y=-e^-2 (y')36/y^2
anyone who things its otherwise is as dumb as a rock

This settles it once and for all.

Reminder that the order of operations is an arbitrary meme that shouldn't be taught. It's only useful when the question doesn't have enough information to be solved properly.

You're right that it's arbitrary, but it's essential in interpreting all but the most trivial mathematical expressions.

na yo its 30 cause those 1's at the end and beginning are actually 11's cause theres nothing there actually separating them

Please excuse my dear aunt Sally

=5
=5
=1

You have to reverse it tho. So itd be 1/det(A)*the whole thing swapped around

That's a characteristic polynomial that you use to find eigenvalues of a matrix. That has nothing to do with this problem. (I know you were joking, but I wanted to show off how smart I think I am)

he has it.

autismal retards confirmed
any number multiplied by zero is zero
so the answer is clearly 1

Poor bait.

Clearly you forgot PEMDAS

And he took the bait.

I took the bait and it was fucking great

wot do u r8?

8 outa 8

how the fuck do you retards get something other than 12?