How do you feel white boi knowing your gf/future gf wants black cock...

How do you feel white boi knowing your gf/future gf wants black cock? even if she lies to you and says she don't she still do want it.

eberybody know

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

small cock werido ass white boy

don't you people get bored of posting the same bullshit all day everyday?

Don't the white people here get tired of calling everybody nigger and hating on everyone that isn't aryan

Im just making you losers more insecure

Im secure enough that I don't need to tell everyone I've got a big dick. And I also don't value myself on my ability to pick up women outside of my own race. If you blacks were so superior why don't you like black women?

we steal your women. that's what alpha men do

nothing you could do about it

And I guess I also "steal" yours, whats the point? Like I'd be interested in any random slut, that likes men with an inferiority complex.

Couldn't care less. The only real reason white girls even consider fucking blacks is for the novelty of it, which most of the time doesn't even exist. There's also not enough of you, even if your entire race dedicated generations to just fucking women of other races, to fuck every white/asian/india woman.

>stealing our women
stealing our landwhales you mean.

Yeah so start dominating women with it and fucking black women. Learn to compete. It's all well and good that you're secure in the fact that you have a big dick but blacks are defeating US with aggressiveness and we have to fight back.

A race that is so stupid as to not get offended by that shit and perpetuate it themselves. Every time they agree with Mandingo stereotype it is just supporting their own oppression.

There will be if they keep breeding at the rates they are in Africa.

My wife thinks black dudes dicks look like long turds and finds it disgusting. She loves big white dick though.

you know Id rather not. Black women are generally the most masculine of the bunch and I'm just not attracted to them.

What're the rates?

Nah we steal only the finest most delicate fine white women

So your kids will be weak pussies then.

Around 6 children per woman. Their population will quadruple in 100 years at this rate

>kids will be weak pussies

>black genetics

lol as if

If supposedly having a big donger makes you so superior, why is Africa still a shithole?

My girlfriend hates blacks and says she would much rather take dog dick

Evolutionary wise Africans are superior when it comes to physical activities I.E. running to get away from a lion, but are inferior mentally and intellectually.

Now African Americans are, most of the time, even worse because they were bred to be strong and stupid among other Africans for about 400 years until the abolishment of slavery. The rare example of an african being intelligent is Neil Degrass Tyson, even though that's beating a dead horse.

at least were not niggers

now whos smiling ....WOG

Your girlfriend is either too ugly for black men, or is fucking black dick behind your back.

If you breed with the most feminine white women your kids will be feminine. Black genetic dominance is a hoax.

KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS

Too ugly for black men? I thought that's why all the land whales loves fucking black dudes, those monkeys will fuck anything. There's no such thing as too ugly for them.

Sure thing pal

even fox news knows that blacks are genetically stronger

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Sample size of 35 people.

She's constantly stared at. Big tits. Just doesn't like black dick

yep

Where you at pussy nigger? We should start lynching blacks again.

im sure, the loser stalking Sup Forums threads who makes trap threads, incest threads and shitted threads has a hot big titty girl

whatever thooses your ego

Oh yeah?

We'll when you're a superior white man, the most desired men on Earth. You can get any girl you want.

Is that why all the strongmen winners in the world are white, and all the strongest Olympic powerlifters are also white?

cuz steroids. all the best fighters in the world ( mike tyson, mohammad ali, floyd mayweather, jon jones are black)

Small dick. UFC Heavyweight Champion is white.