Let this be a warning to any girl who has a boyfriend and is considering
oral sex!
Last night I was over at my boyfriend's place watching some DVDs after which
we had a cuddle together on the bed and a kiss and it felt like the right
time to do it. I pulled down his shorts and his underwear and saw that he
wasn't circumcised. Mom had always taught me that uncircumcised boys get a
bit icky and to just be careful. I took my top off and rolled back over
towards him just as he was getting hard. As the foreskin started to roll
back I saw something that will put me off uncircumcised boys FOREVER PERIOD.
He had maggots under his foreskin! I put my hand over my mouth but couldn't
help vomiting all over him and the bed. It made me physically sick and only
now after some 12 hours of sleep have I begun to recover. I walked out of
his room as I told him It was over and don't ever call me again. I new to
expect the unexpected but this was just plain grotty.

Be warned girls - make sure he is circumcised before you get too far.

Congratulations. This is officially the most retarded thing I have read/will read this week. It's called 'smegma' dear. It's not maggots, it's oily secretion from the glans that build-up beneath the foreskin. It's completely natural. And if you had given the poor kid some warning, he may have had the chance to go clean it off before you made yourself look like and idiot. Please educate yourself if your parents are going to opt you out of sex-ed classes.

Except..
SMEGMA DOES NOT MOVE ON ITS OWN!

gr8 b8

Wow thanks for the warning, I asked a guy I was seeing if he was circumcised and he was hesitant to tell me but he said no so I told him not to call me again, so sorry this happened EW.

Did your mom also tell you that pussy doesnt always taste as great as we make it seem

but maggots are the best part
they're delicious

source: i'm a grill on the internet

> S. Hocking
hm

You dodged a bullet!

it does happen but rarely when both people are alive you necro fuck haha

It’s so true. Cut boys are kings

Bad pasta is bad. Seriously, even though I'm cut and think being cut is better maggots under the foreskin isn't even possible.

He sent me this pic right after i left.

non-circumcised penises is scientifically better than their counterparts in the modern ere. Back when sanitation was difficult, it was harder to clean, but now you can just use some god damn soap. If this isn't b8, than you got a fucking filthy piece of shit, and you are likely the same.

Yea, I'm gunna call bullshit. Those maggots were put there.

>jew bait

Scientifically better?
I got circumcised at 23, tell me about how my choice to not have a dirty over sensitive dick was a bad one.

If its not necessary due to medically issue. Leave your retarted aidsfingers off peoples foreskin. If nature didnt want us to have a foreskin then we wouldnt be born with one.

Idiot human shit most stupid lifeform ever. By the way. I love using the same Argumentation for stupid muslims with their hairshit. If women werent suppose to show hair, there would be a skin-hijab growing out of womens forehead to cover hair. ;) or maybe, they just wouldnt even grow hair.

But I Love the looks on their fuckfaces when I explain "hijab made of Skin growing out of forehead" :D

kek

picture made me laugh

This guy gets it

>you must suck dick that's not cleaned up
Gross, faggot.

>10/05/17(Thu)23:22:58 No.747184706 ▶
>File: 148161391
fuck off, it doesn't matter if a guy is circumcised or not. As long as he is hygienic!
And before you start going on about how important that shit is think about how fucked up it is that guys get a lil bit of their dick chopped off for no reason...

Yeah just because one faggot had maggots in his dick doesn't mean all uncircumcised guys have it

Uncut is disgusting.

>Uncut is disgusting.
THIS!

kike shill thread

I dont see what the problem.with circumcision is. Its a safe, quick procedure with myriad benefits.

Does anyone outside of Shootingland even care about whether a dick is cut or not?

its all about hygiene not if they're fucking circumcised or not lmfao

>thinking that circumcision actually has a myriad of benefits

you know theres this thing called cleaning yourself that achieves all those benefits without chopping your dick skin off

You’ve never explained this to any of them because you’re a chicken shit.

Please continue watching Fox News and stuffing your fat redneck face full of Cheetos while simultaneously shouting “Get a job!” any time you see a brown person on tv.

MAGA

well im glad my dick is cut... chicks like it too for the most part

I've never had a chick NOT like it. Where I live about 50% of the guys may age are done so its not even a novelty or the norm.