Protestant countries are best countries

Protestant countries are best countries

Isn't Canada more Catholic than Protestant?

Yes

Roughly 58% of self-declared Christians in Canada declare themselves to be Roman Catholic. There's also a further 13% of self-declared Christians who are "Other Christians", which includes a lot of Eastern Catholics.

they are shit and false christian

The Catholic parts of Canada are also shit and dead weight.

>The Catholic parts of Canada are also shit
have you ever been to Canada?

With the exception of Western BC, everything that is west of Quebec is complete shit. Literally just endless suburban sprawl, small towns infested with fat people, American-style city planning, and so on. The only things they have going for themselves are oilmonies and wheatmonies. They don't even have any actual fucking native industry (with the exception of Southern Ontario).

Ireland wasn't a good country to live as a colony owned by Protestants whereas it has a high HDI now owned by the Catholic people, the best part of Germany is Catholic, Canada is majority Catholic

Also, forgot to add the most relevant part: those are the mostly Protestant parts

>netherlands
>protestant
uhmmmmm

>literally all the first HDI countries either live in a nihilistic nightmare and have high suicide rankings
don't think so. Catholic countries best countries

I think it refers to "traditionally Protestant" countries. Germany was heavily influenced by protestantism even though it's pretty much dead now

Same goes for the Netherlands

i'm sorry we don't have a hdi high enough to boost the protestant meme even tho religion is over 90% idgaf tier here

People on here love to jerk off about Quebec but the fact is that they are a huge fiscal net drain and they make everything a pain in the asshole for ever getting out of that drain. To put this into perspective, Quebec regularly takes as much PEI funds from the feds as the rest of the provinces put together

Only thing Quebec its known for is a failed baseball team and very slutty women

It is but that's due to Quebec, sans Quebec it becomes a majority Protestant
Leaf here and we both know Quebec and the east are clearly the most impoverished provinces in Canada

I thought the US (outside the south) and Canada where more catholic

these
t. Jacques Pierre Desjardins

>Australia
>Protestant
Barely, Catholics seem like a much larger group (and with lots of immigration Philippines and Brazil will grow) and even then people are now mostly becoming atheist

Bavaria is richer than north western and eastern Germany.
Liechenstein is richer than Switzerland.

oh I forgot, Quebec is richer Anglo-Canada

Bavaria only became rich after protestants moved there.

>Quebec is richer Anglo-Canada

That's a joke. Quebec get the most gibs out of anywhere inn Canada

I hereby name you an honorary leaf Alejandro

also the northeast is the best area of the US

How did they do it

Australia is catholic

they are, most athiests used to be protestants, while the catholic population groups (most of the lebanese, italian, filipinos, singaporeans and irish) tend to be much more religious as a cultural thing.

Australia is Anglican you dingbat. Not that it matters though, all you heretics will one day burn for your sins so distinguishing between you is kind of pointless.

Oooh don't shake your rosary beads at me lebshit

no it isn't

stop pushing this meme