Why do Africans look like such retards with white skin?

Why do Africans look like such retards with white skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they look like winners now to me

>implying they don't look like retards with black skin

kek

Seeing them with white skin reminds you that they really aren't the same species.

Blacks have basically down syndrome. Any single one of them. However, since they are black, you do not notice it. The asian-looking eyes of a down syndrome affected person are not noticed if you are black.
Have you ever seen a balck person with down syndrome? No, because all of them have it. There exist black people with down syndrome, but they are very rare because are almost indistinguishable from "normal" black people.

To be fair, ANYONE with white skin looks retarded.

That's just what brighter colors do you 3rd generation mongols. White highlights everything, the good, the bad and the african.

see what i did here?

>Why do humans look like such retards with white skin.
FTFY

I found the stain.

I'm Hispanic and tan but I wonder what I would look like a shade lighter or even pale.

incest i guess

Probably look almost Spanish. Hell, you probably are mostly Spanish already.

Posts like this make it obvious I hit a nerve. What you wrote reads like it is defensive.

Why I wrote is that white people are simply hideous.

Am I a nigger?

youre a nigger and a faggot

Well for one thing, whoever did this found the ugliest black people he could and photoshopped on skin he sampled from a dead methhead's ass

That's kinda harsh.

Ya my grandpa is from Spain and grandma is from Portugal on mom's side but all Mexican on my dads. Some of my cousins are even pale with green eyes.

Or maybe blacks are just the missing link between apes and man.

Nah man that's the aboriginals
The only things more nigger than niggers

Are you a different variation of skin color?

No. It's niggers. Niggers are much older than abos and apes evolved in Africa not Australia. Learn biology dumbass.

because they've been robbed of the mighty melanin that gives them their superhuman power to rule over humanity.
#woke

Lol stfu. Anyways ignore this guy. He obviously is misinformed or under aged. Yes granted niggers will be nigs. But ...just bit. You cant actually be this retarted.

You look Mediterranean

I mean they'd look stupid too if their skin wasn't white. except probably the guy on the bottom left.
the others do look retarded, in a non-racist "hurr durr all niggas look retarded" way

No, they are real people and all blacks have mouths and noses like that (the pure blacks at least).

Dam I wonder if God does have favorites and why? I mean why make a spirit turn into a nigger on earth? It immediately sets them up for failure.

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd here, roast

>Why do Africans look like such retards with white skin?
because all niggers look like retards
it is just not noticed among black niggers bc black skin is an indicator of low IQ
but when the nigger has white skin it is expected that they have a higher IQ even though all of the other retard features are still there

and in case you were wondering why niggers look like retards
it is because they are retards

Fucking lol you shitskins are nothing more than subhumans. Even the sandniggers who evolved from the same climate as you are better than you poos. Christ, even the streershitters had some sort of culture

You know that's not true shitskin, your race is the least desired among all races

Kek

In every possible way

Post some ugly ass rednecks the same way and you get the same results.

smh