New nickname for the god emperor. Thoughts?

Donald Triumph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUhfNBGQ9Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The word TRUMP and the word TRIUMPH are the same root, same meaning.

Drumpf

If denied the Presidency, the South will rise around him, and he will be our leader~!! Texas will secede and large parts of the Military will defect and join the cause of AMERICA!

The wall, the wall will be sooo tall~~~

the annihilating declaration of fact: live free or die

AMERICA WILL BE GGREAT AGAIN

1776 wow
we big strong

youtube.com/watch?v=jUhfNBGQ9Bg

I never understood why left wing retards think this is a good "diss"

They think it hurts his brand because they assume that if you're a trump voter, that you must be borderline retarded and only vote based on surface level shit like the sound of a name

Hence, thinking drumpf sounds terrible compared to trump

Ahhh I see. Thank you friend.

Can I jokingly call caitlyn jenner by the name Bruce? Is that funny too?

Le current year man said Drumpf takes away his power/persona because the name Trump naturally carries an aura of power behind it.

Its retarded when you think about it, liberals using the name of Trumps german ancestors as a way of picking on him.

God dammit I had a liberal reaction meme about this but I can't find it

Jesus

Christ

He really tried as hard as that to force that meme

"Donald of the Hammers" is way cooler.

1546: Donald Stewart, second of Invernahyle, so well known as Domhnull-nan-ord, or "Donald of the hammers" with a McLaurin Chieftain killed Green Colin Campbell at Eilean Stalcair in Loch Tulla with an arrow to the chest as he attempted to swim to the island.

1547: Battle of Pinkie: Donald "of the hammers" Invernayhle was appointed tutor (Commander) of the Appin clan.

It's the same logic as millennials reading the headlines of articles and not clicking the link to read the actual content.

All they see in "drumpf" is "lol le epic burn XDD"

Identical numerals confirms
Christ, Son of Mary
The Messiah will bring peace to the nations

Donald "The Purifier" Trump

XD

Sup Forums
B T F O
T R U M P S T U M P E D
F
O