How many of you on Sup Forums still live with your parents? Age and Why

How many of you on Sup Forums still live with your parents? Age and Why

27 and disability isn't enough to pay for rent

26 and live with my parents.
But I live in the guest house so does it really count?
>2 rooms
>kitchen
>bath
It's just on my parents land and I pay rent to them.

dude that's something I thought about doing

Why not. I don't mind being close to my parents, they are chill & fun people. It was their offer that I could use the guest house anyways.

In anyway, it's cheaper than renting a flat here.

22 just moved back to my parent's after finishing uni. not sure if i wanna move out, i like living my own life style, used to smoke weed every night on my balcony which had a sweet view of london, kinda miss that, kinda don't

i earned a lot of money which i gave to my parents for safekeeping (im frivolous) and now i wanna go to paris to meet a girl and have to ask my mum for the money but she'll surely say no, if i was in london i could lie and say it was for rent or something

Haven't lived with my parents since I was 19. Anyone who is past 21 and still does is just pathetic. Grow up.

20 and live with my grandparents until I ship out to boot camp in January. Honestly, I can't stand not being self-sufficient. I'm a great worker and never been directly fired from a job, but right now I'm not doing jackshit and I feel worthless.

29, mentally ill.

>age

>why
?
there's no why, I just do

has no understanding of rent costs in london

if your parents have a house in london, you'll live there til you're 30, no point paying £720 a month just in rent

someone's mad because his parents kicked him out with 19

ITS FUCKING CHEAP
If you beginn to work in germany you may end up with 1400€
with more decent apartment you lost the half of that

Aspergers

how's that living wage you Eurocucks are always so proud of working for ya?

34 and live with my parents. Got a divorce from the wife and had no where else to go and now I have to pay child support so can't move out on my own.

I still do.
>25
>Medically diagnosed Bipolar with Paranoid Schizophrenic tendencies
>Can't keep consistent employment
>Every day is an unknown experience, because I don't know how I will feel
>Gets worse daily, should probably an hero

when i said £720/ month i meant just one person, my flat was £2160 a month because there were 3 beds

Since I'm not a drug addicted and alcoholic piece of shit like you who curses at his parents and never helps them in the household doesn't mean I'm pathetic.

>19
>Going to be moving out soon so fuck all you basement dwellers

everyone moves out at 18/19 dumb fuck, they move back in at 21/22 though

This nigger is about to be hit with reality real hard. After a month of walking around naked and drinking beer everyday you will realize living on your own is the same as with your parents, except it costs more.

shit bro that sucks why I don't plan on having kids or I'll be in your situation

27, I have a roommate, I work and I don't pretend to be disabled... nobody is going to do it for you, life is work, dont be a beta

22, still live with my folks. Just got a good job, hopefully I can buy a small house in a year, year and a half.

dw dude the age you're at, it's a man's market, not a woman's market, just be a good dad too

35, caretaker of my mother.
Had brain tumors, lung cancer and a stroke. Father left us for a healthy woman and siblings just went on with their lives.

There's a name for people like you: Geezers.

They're people in the early twenties who always have the latest clothes, cars, gadgets and holidays. They tend not to let on that it's because they live with their parents, pay no rent, and therefore have incredible amounts of disposable income.

The geezer lifestyle is tempting until Mummy and Daddy up sticks, sell the house, and move to Wales. It's then that you find out if your pool table and vintage pinball machines will fit in the best bedsit that £2000 a month in central London can rent.

But I love being on disability possibly the best thing to happen to me since I don't have to work for my money, shits so cash bro

lol right

America:
>minimum wage 7,25$ (6,16€)
I'm a student and make 14€/h part time
>what is health care?
I pay 85€/month and I am fully 100% insured (health care included)
>education system is stupid, like the majority or your students
>world's highest obesity rate

smd amerifat.

haha no dude i'm not a geezer, i went to uni, got scouted to become a model, earned like £17k a year for 3 years and now i've finished my degree and want to get a real job, i dont wanna waste all of that money just to live in london because london is full of assholes, my parents haven't given me any money since i was 16. i got lucky, and i'm smart enough to not throw away my luck trying to impress people living in london, but also i know i'm frivolous and so i dont wanna waste my 50k buying £11 cocktails in london, dumb fuck stop assuming. btw i'm from wales

>parents split when I was young.
>Oldest of a few siblings
>When housing bubble popped in 08 dad lost almost everything
>Was real estate broker wasn't rich but made out alright
>Couldn't pay my mom child support
>I had to go to work to help out.
>Dad wasn't a dead beat was still around to do what he could.
>End up living with my mom exclusively because some bullshit we were fed
>Dad falls into depression doesn't see his kids
>All our old clothes are 2 sizes too small because we haven't been there in years
>Dad about to lose his house because no money
>Reconnect with dad talk get worried about his mental health
>Really worry he will put a gun to his head or find him on the end of a rope
>Move in with him to help and keep an eye on him
>Very abrasive at first he's hard to live with angry all the time drinks alot
> Eventually he quits drinking cold turkey was a insufferable fuck for like 2 months
>Eventually evens out so far not a drop of liquor in like 3 years
>proud.jepg
>Still live with him and pay rent
>22 years old work in construction
>Not bad at times even though he can be annoying

fuck off with that

tl;dr

Think what you want but it's my life

I would get a better job earning more money but Alabama sucks when it comes to child support and I don't want that bitch getting any more of my money. As for my kids I spend as much time with them I can which is 4 days a month and I have been working doubles just to get them a good Xmas and birthdays.

Less than a 0.5% vacancy rate and housing costs are beyond fucked even before the bidding wars start and that's assuming you can find an apartment in the first place.

>19
>live with my mom
I have to deal with listening to my mom having sex with her boyfriends.

Yeah. I live in Mannheim. Currently in uni. My parents are in Kaiserslautern. The cheapest apartment i could find here was 950€ and i only make 1300€ off of Globus Baumarkt. I have to eat, pay for the public transport and shiet. I got an apartment in Neustadt, for like 400€ and it's fucking tiny, one room, one bathroom. My parents want me to live with them at least when i finish uni and i might consider that. Nothing wrong with not moving out, especially in Europe

Stepdad left a house while he does marine stuff. Left a million dollars to me and I blew it within a year but he still pays for the house

I moved out when I was 19. When I was 21 they demolished the apartment building I was living in..
Moved back home since it takes ages to find a place here.
24 now and just moved out. Again.
Hopefully I get to stay out this time...

26, moved out when I was 17.
Literally the best feeling ever, being stuck at home sucks.
>my humble home

mate thats terrible feel so bad for you, at least you have your parents dude, good luck

Forgot pic..

31 yrs
Live with mom + bf
#1 reason is California. Also prefer saving money and moms cooking

20 and living alone since 18. Life iz shit, have 2 part time jobs 1 is looking after some fcking children anoying af but can sleep most of the times and payz well. Other is engineering cuz im a student at uni. And work for the moto racing team basic engeneering stuff. Finising next year looking to by a car or sell my flat and move to abroad as a vehicle engineer.

that's how you know that you have good parents: they kick you out of the house and make you face the real world, instead of coddling you like a little baby

how high in the spectrum are you?

damn dude props. you guys should smoke some bud together and connect.

>17£k
>loaded
With 22, you should've already reached a stage where you realoze that such an income doesnt make you rich. Even less frivolous. You really should consider the words of this other user. A full time McDonalds Cashier earns around 16k.
Also, did you tax that income?

I do. See no reason to move out right now, I'm 28.
We got plenty of room.
Also being able to save money by not having big expenses is great, probably gonna buy a house in 2-3 years.

Beautiful picture... got any more of her?

28 and still live with parents
Work in a fuckin state hospital as a physiotherapist and make only 250€ a month. Rent where i live is 130 euros for a single room flat and another 50€ is bills. You literally cant afford to live with the remaining.

Same story, but 22. I'm slowly learning life is okay though.

Do long sentences scare you? Is your literacy holding you back?
Embarrassed at you lack of social skills?
Like talking big on the Internet?
If the thread's to difficult for you to follow, head back to the duck rate thread you start every time the though of oggling other user'so ducks pops into your mind.
Massive retard faggot boy.

Didn't move out for uni experience, decided to save cash from uni/job to use for future.
Planning on moving out after uni graduation and with my boyfriend.

i still live with my parents at 27. I moved out to go to college, dropped out, and worked part time for five years or so before moving back in. It was a great five years, I partied every other day.

Eventually the hangovers got worse and all of my friends started getting in to harder drugs. I decided it was time to finish college and contribute to society before I die. Moving back in is a whole lot smarter than paying interest on more loans. Graduating this December in comp sci.

>marine stuff

Killing children and innocent civilians killing allies in blue on blue
Injecting cannabis at every opportunity
Butt fucking his roomies
Running away from gook farmers with pointed sticks

Where'd he get a million to give you?

>at uni
>Literacy of a 9 y/o

Ur a hero

Sorry to hear that, you are a good son.

>complaining about a £720 rent

nigger you must have no concept of the real world
youll end up paying that no matter where you live or what country youre in unless you move to California or New york, then expect rent to be triple that (which people still afford)
maybe if you quit your cashier job and got a real bigboy job youd have some money to throw around

this has to be bait

I'm not, but thank you.
I try my best, thanks.

I'm
Rent for me was $600 and I had a roommate, so $300. We spent most of our time out sipping cheap vodka at local parks and swimming pools, so virtually no utilities. No internet, no health insurance, no cell phone, parents were paying for car insurance.

If all you want to do is relax you can do it in the US if you find a city with low cost of living, if you're living to live simply.

*willing to live simply derp
it's 6:30 AM here

I pay 990$ a month in rent and I'm 25. I'll be buying a house next year. Stop free loading off your parents.

Just said I was about to in the previous post dipshit

don't get mad at me because you worked hard while i had a great time. it's called freedom

Living with parent because i'm 19/work minimum wage at papa johns and its too expensive to move out.
Tbh i dropped out of school grade 11 so i'm pretty useless and i wont be able to get a better job i think so moving out might just be a dream at this point.

gay

24. No mom. Dad has Psoriatic Arthritis so I pay the majority of the bills and make sure he has a roof and food.

27. I'm a lazy piece of shit. Also don't even care.

22. No one ever taught me to drive. My mom doesn't work either, she has a free apartment from the government. I've also been kind of lazy about making money online.

You're a good fucking man.
What goes around comes around bro, good tidings come your way in the future.

27 live in hotels alot of the time because i do alot of expat work and renting atm is just wasted money for the few months im home, saving up to buy a house right away

Oops, sorry, the person I was insulting can disregard it, I got confused about who they were replying to. Sleep deprived.

If I go Full time I think I can end up moving out while still paying for him, especially in a few years when he is able to collect social security. I just don't want to stress my income since I'm trying to build up a small nest egg. Also wtf I'm 23 not 24. Jesus...

I feel you Sup Forumsro, stay strong.

>mfw only reason I moved out from my parents house was so I could fully enjoy my degenerate fetishes without fear

26 here,I'm too bitter & damaged to even consider the idea of another legitimate attempt at societies expectations.

>degenerate fetishes
Explain

>anal play, big dildos, plugs etc
>fuck machines (for the dildos)
>nudism (always nude at home)
>urethral sounding
>sex dolls
>leather and wet
Etc. I simply needed a private space for all my toys and equipment.

This. Last time I tried doing something I wound up homeless living in an abandoned house for weeks.

26. I still live with them because I'm lonely but also no girl will talk to me. I'm medically diagnosed with bipolar disorder and major depression. I make 55k a year so its not about the money. I buy the food, fix the appliances or buy them new ones, do the yard work and vehicle maintenance. It was their offer that I stay. I think it was to make sure I don't kill myself.

Sounds fun.
Are sex machines loud?
Would like one but my walls are thin..

Jesus christ

>Are sex machines loud?
Depends on the model.
Mine is pretty quiet, a low buzzing only as long as the joints are kept oiled.
>pic related, the one I got

18, at uni in the city, no point moving out, hard to get a job (australia here, where it is very common for people to live at home while studying)

>in uni
>so no

Ausfag? If so, which uni?

21, employed at fast food with tips. Been gone from parents house since 19. $700 rent for two bedroom. Live with gf and our daughter.

32, moved back in with them in between jobs because I decided to move and they let me stay with them while I find a place and new job. Can't complain because I barely see them.
I don't make some bullshit 9$ an hour so am not too worried about being able to find a house, it's about what city I want to move to.

28, just moved from across the country.

Impossible to get laid.