Trap thread! All the usual rules and stuff!

Trap thread! All the usual rules and stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

photosugar.com/tu/fantasykinksissyfem/162198035960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop eating products with soy

But i want a smaller penis.

sissy boys belong in dresses

Wow slow thread. That's weird. Guess I'll just bump with random pics I have.

Who?

Heya everyone!!

Cute! Do you show face?

No... Sorry

Nice butt. Would definitely lick that cute crack

Thankies!!

Not feminine

:(

Emily Apple

Some beautiful holes are destined for being bred.

Very cute. Love it just sticking out. Have you eveer been in chastity before?

No, but I really want to try it!! Just need to find a good place to get one. The idea of only being able to orgasm from my ass is so hot!

I wish there were some traps in my state(FL)}}
I've only met 1 and they were working at a gamestop...still cute tho

I-Is my pee-pee feminine enough?

What if you weren't allowed an orgasm at all? Or only let out for a ruined orgasm, forced to have your mouth filled and perpetually turned on and frustrated.

I've run into at least 1/2 dozen in the last 2 years between Tampa and the Orlando area. They out there.

Fellow Trap here looking for a cute sissy/trap/shemale under the age of 26 to become my slave/pet.
You will be required to be obedient and must be willing to take pics and vids of yourself.
After youve proven yourself loyal i shall purchase you a CHASTITY CAGE which you will be required to wear, if you already have one it shall be a toy of your choice.
For auditions contact me on kik:
otakuslut1

If it was for a daddy then that's hot!! I'd totally do that if I lived with a guy who wanted it. Would turn me into a super slut though.

Dressing up looking like ugly women needs to be nuked from this site its not random its retarded

I'm near gainesville/Alachua area though... Old people and such... So, unfortunatly I can't find any.

That's the idea. Super slut is exactly what I'd want. So eager to please and constantly horny so you'd be willing to do anything any where. Have you ever had a ruined orgasm before?

I'm already very slutty haha. I'll do anything to please a guy if he has a nice cock. I'm also horny a lot. So I guess I'd just be extra extra extra slutty! Also I've never had a ruined orgasm. What is that?

Do you have kik?

>Don't and say you did then talk about it after other guy does that it was your practical stock management that he coat tailed off of. Opinions be damned.

Dad, stephens being a faggot again.

how many guys have fucked that tight little ass? you like getting your ass eaten?

the suckest thing is when a short gay poop ugly midget be gay to you all the time and wont stop like my short ugly loser father

Just made one! My username is 'JaneTrap'

holy shit more?

I hate these fucking threads.

sissies are rarely cute

I'm actually an anal virgin. I want someone to fuck me so badly though! I'd love to get my ass eaten.
Oops forgot to post an image

yes, too bad 'bout the rest of you.

where you from? also what experiences you had with guys? would love you to sit on my face

It's when you stop all stimulation (touching, sucking, fucking) right at the point you're about to orgasm. Cum either explodes every where or dribbles out, but you don't get the proper orgasm and it's really frustrating in a way that leaves you turned on and wanting more. Looks a little something like this.
I think you definitely need to try it.

any moar of this queen?

>I want someone to fuck me so badly though! I'd love to get my ass eaten.
I find it extremely difficult you can not find somebody to fuck that perfect arse of yours

I'm a kiwi. I've cuddled with a few guys and given head and hand jobs a couple times. I really want to have a daddy who will play with me and tease me. Also you're way too kind but I'd gladly sit on your face!
Oh yeah I've had that before. It leaves me super frustrated and horny. That's a hot gif too!
Haha yeah, the world can be annoying sometimes. I'm sure I'll find someone soon though! Wish you could fuck me, you're so sweet!

Hellooooo

wanna see you bent over ass spread ready

Butt hole?

>Wish you could fuck me, you're so sweet!
mmm, If I was there we would be entangled so much you would not be able to tell where you begun or where I was at.

We would be so deep inside of each other.

Yes daddy! I want you deep inside my asshole. Take my virgin asshole. It turns me on so much thinking of you fucking my ass with your big hard cock.

Hey cutie, you look good on your knees.

People who engage in cross gender or "trans" activities are attractive only to those that would prefer sexual intercourse with the gender that the trans individual identifies as and is therefore themselves a homosexual person.

Can I see more of that ass

Lmao, thanks :)

Sauce?

Sounds like I might need to take more photos!

>pic related my ass from yesterday

: )

You're hot!

This is me

Add me on skype: sophieec7

Yay c:

yeah baby, feel my hard cock slide into you as kiss your neck.

name, pls

Whats with all these different poses that traps do?
Just stick with on knees and mouth open or bent over and spread asshole.

name or sauce pls

is that you?

Mmm yes please daddy, use me like your little fuck toy.

C R I N G E

yes :)

I like your boots.

If anyone wants to Kik me my name is 'JaneTrap' I'm super horny right now

Wow bro is he still at it? You fucking bet, if you're a femboy and you wanna get some easy cash or maybe even a entier outfit gifted to you add my Discord for details, Drift465#1601 No need to be afraid im not gonna ask for a livve show or anything. Just pic requests

photosugar.com/tu/fantasykinksissyfem/162198035960

Do they have to be NSFW pics?

driving myself inside you slowly your tight hole. I start too suck on your neck. With my left hand I tweak your nipples, with my right I start to play with your cute cock.

ooh cant't kik you, but wish I could dick you (so fucking bad).

Can i get a sneak preview?

hot, hot, hot

Actually idk, I don't think I'm ready to whore myself out on the internet. My wishlist is there for anybody who wants to help me, since I'm poor as shit, but I don't wanna beg for stuff, or exchange specific pics for things. Sorry :/

Where in nz do you live? Would love to have that ass sit on my face

Its chill, not everyone's ready to take that step and thats fine. You transitioning? Or hobby?

I want to dress you in this

Where are all the videos of these qts fucking?

I need vidya, as stills just don't get me off.

Pls help. Pls.

Seems like i'm gay

Fuck yes!!!
Where are you?

is that a bad dragon on the left ? naughty bitch

oh shit, hello kitten, it is the ausfag again!!

>i could just stare into those brown pools all day
Hey Kitten ^-^