Hello. I am having a magical wizard conjure a gram of (questionable quality) heroin

Hello. I am having a magical wizard conjure a gram of (questionable quality) heroin.

What is a failproof way to employ this item to commit suicide?

why don't you just teach yourself to inject and get high as fuck on the heroin?

even if living life as a junkie sucks, at least you can experience immense pleasure from time to time

Because heroin addict's brains degenerate over time due to the euphoria which makes them forget to breathe properly.
Last week a dude came up to me asking for a cigarette, the skin on his hands had peeled up and dry and he couldn't formulate the request for a cigarette, he just let out a grunt.

What I'm saying is that a decline of quality of life is not a valid alternative.

So why would I deliberately make things worse for myself?

OD and lay down face-up, make sure yore alone for a while to ensure result, hope this helps op :)

I'm planning to do the whole gram at once, my fear is falling asleep mid-push and waking up in a pool of vomit, needle in my arm and the arm blue, red, necrotic and swollen with blood.
This is bad not only due to that but also the remaining substance definitely won't kill me due to the tolerance.

load it into a gun, put it in your mouth, then beat the maid to death with a plunger

You could always put it into a shotgun cartridge and blow your brains out with it!

Foolproof!

samefag

A gram is like ten bags worth, so you'll get high for a week and start a weak little habit, often called a chippy for some reason. All at once would kill most people for sure though.

I'm not planning to use it recreationally.

None of that is true lol wtf

Pay your junkie friend to inject it into jugular. Don't tell him how much there is in the syringe. He will probably flee and call the cops. They'll show up right as your dying.

Statistics and biology.
Apply yourself.

It's too risky, but I've considered getting someone to do the shot for me.
Although besides the possible hookup I don't have a junkie friend.

Yeah man. If only you could find a fiend desperate enough to kill you (and not call cops) for a few hundos. Opiates are always how I've planned to go out should the situation arise. If you don't mind me asking, what makes you want to Kys op?

I don't have that kind of money, if I did then I wouldn't be posting this now...

I hate myself and my life. It was never supposed to go on this long and get this bad.
I could have done my absolute best and still not succeed.

What makes you say that op? Unless your 65+ it's not too late to be successful. You still have plenty of time. And to the no having money part. Rob a bank man, you'll be dead a few hrs later anyway.

Actually that's a lie, if anything could have been done then it should have been gotten over with when I was at age 6, anything beyond that is a recipe for a life not worth living and anybody expressing sentiments contradicting that simply offends me.

Also robbing a bank would possibly necessitate firepower (because I'm too lame to think of a creative heist) which is ironic because if I had that then I would take the short cut to the afterlife.

Write a note that says "we are heavily armed" just watched a crime show, apparently that works.
Anyways what could have possibly have happened at such a young age that fucked you up that bad?

I realized that I am a unicorn.

ah this thread again

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

heroin is not neurotoxic

Welcome back, user.

I never said that, you're bereating a strawman.

yes you did
>Because heroin addict's brains degenerate over time due to the euphoria which makes them forget to breathe properly.

which is false

Paramedic here, shoot it, make sure NO ONE IS AROUND. Don't waste my fucking time faggot.

So you're saying that users under the influence do not have depressed breathing?

Will do, but what if I fall asleep mid-shot and wake up later? That's what worries me.

:3

Just had Oxycodone for kidney stones. Can confirm my breathing was depressed.

If heroin were to be injected into the big veins on a neck and the person were to go too deep it can cause heart failure.

Why do I find this hilarious.
How long do you think 1 g of H (intravenously) would take to kill? Like past the point of Narcan?

under the influence, sometimes. but the brain does not "degenerate" at all, and the euphoria has fuck all to do with anything.

this has to be bait. you cannot possibly be this stupid

shoot alot, at once, quickly. fucking youtube how to shoot. contrary to these fags, unless you have a serious history of opiate abuse, its pretty fucking easy to OD on heroin.

So yeah, my point, except multiplied to recreational doses and I guarantee you that the person isn't taking full breaths leaving his brain at least nominally deoxygenated. I'm not talking potato levels of brain damage, I'm talking slow and gradual.

I would find that rather difficult. I can do my arms but my neck? Too iffy...

Shit, man, I'm anxious.

Gonna use one of these (pic related). Then I'm worried that my vein might bloat up and burst or something or leak.

You could just get pure fentynol and snort a fat line of it. That would do the trick.

Yeah, where? Dank web? No such luck, I've checked.

unless you have experience cannulating veins, you need to get a smaller needle. larger bore needles like the one you pictured will needlessly complicate the task. Get a smaller "insulin syringe" approx 31gauge. It will making getting into the vein and not going threw it, or pushing to fast(both result in blowing your vein) alot easier to avoid.

JEEBUS!
How comes this thread and OP aren't dead yet?

I'm afraid the insulin needle (that I usually use fore speed) would not suffice to contain the amount of water necessary to dissolve an entire gramophone, hence the idea.
I've had luck with one of these and my technique is somewhat honed - in the defense of the big guns.

I thought you were around in the last thread where I was explaining that I'm saving money.

dude, i run on 15-20 heroin overdoses a month, you most definitely can use them....

Try googling it in China. I'm sure you could find it. But you might have to buy in bulk. So make sure you get a couple grand from the bank.

I was lurking in this thread an hour or so ago, went away and it's still going. Surprised, that's all.

Still anxious. The reprecussions of that would be overdosing somewhat, having a good time and then developing an addiction and tolerance.
But I guess there's room to experiment, if I can't dissolve all (or most) of it in the small syringe I should have the bigger one beside me.

Oh, okay.

if you can get any benzos or the like and take them beforehand it'll help make sure you die, failing that just get real drunk before you inject, I'm sure you already know the effects will compound greatly. good luck op

Thanks for the tip. Was already considering a combo. Keep it tight Sup Forumsro

Of course. Just hire a nigger gangsta to kill you, paying them with the heroin.

Or just wave it in front of said nigga, and wait for him to kill you over it. Same difference, really.

no prob. just remembered , white grapefruit juice and tonic water that contains quinine both slow the process of your body getting rid of the opiates, drinking both of these beforehand should multiply the effects significantly. search 'opiate potentiation' for more info

I don't think either wheelchair nigga or dog nigga have got that kind of reproach to life.

Or you could just take a couple milligrams of something better

Didn't know quinine did that. I'll look into it.

I wish my dude, but they were all like "no it's a controlled substance we don't sell that" n shit

I'm taking a nap.