All pedophiles need to be castrated and/or steraized... And depending on the severity...

All pedophiles need to be castrated and/or steraized... And depending on the severity, hanged in public right in the center of Times Square with the minimum of 100 witnesses.

I agree but I kinda want a sub now..

Tell us how you really feel, also stance on Loli?

well yes, but only if they're white men.
otherwise that would sexist and or islamophobic.

Pro tip: OP was born at 40

That's how I feel. I remember many many years ago I looked at the pedophiles living near map... I found someone a few blocks over. I waited a few days and stalked him... Then one day I saw the perfect opportunity and wore a mask and beat him to a fucking pulp. Couldn't even see a damn thing on his face because it was full of blood

Okay, you're entitled to your opinion but Jared was actually a hebe, wasn't he?

Good luck finding a subway open at 6am

>steraized.
What now?

it's the same thing

if you find a girl under the age of 18 attractive you're a child molester and deserve to be tortured to death

Thank you for killing my dreams

Yeah, he was a hebe.

wrong

What are hebes attracted to again?

fuck you, pedo scum

Whenever I see questionable material on Sup Forums... I always submit the tip to the FBI. Get that 5 year mandatory minimum per photo

The fuck is a hebe

I hope this is bait

What if she is 18 by 30 seconds? Can we fuck like animals? But one minute prior is a sick fucking monster who should be publicly castrated and slaughtered right? Because sensibility and morality is a thin line that is indistinguishable in nature.

jeez I posted 10 webms of 10 photos each, I guess I deserve 500 years then

Hahaha OP here,
You got trolled HARD
Like my dick

"A hebephile is a person who is primarily attracted to adolescents, or children who have at least started puberty and have signs of adult sexual maturation, but are still young and developing both mentally and physically. Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old."

>with the minimum of 100 witnesses.
You can't force people to watch somebody getting killed. Not cool m8.

No, because once the government gets the right to treat pedophiles like Salem treated witches, things will spiral out of control immediately and the government will summarily label its enemies as pedophiles. Look at what happened in the Philippines with Duterte's War on Drugs. He has already begun denouncing his political enemies as having ties to drug traffickers.

>doesnt know what a pedophile is.

kys

I'm OP fuck off you pedophile scum, before I report you to the FBI. You must have very questionable history on your computer.

>trying to reason with a retard
Don't even bother.

But in sure I can easily find 100 people willing to watch. No one said they have to be forced.

>11 and 14
My dick is developing

It was the wrong guy.

Some kids were pranking you because they knew you have autism.

Ahebephileis a person who is primarily attracted to adolescents, or children who have at least started puberty and have signs of adult sexual maturation, but are still young and developing both mentally and physically. Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old.

Google still works

yes, that's fine. on her 18th birthday she can star in facial abuse, or do a scene with max hardcore, because she's an adult. But if a guy in his 20s has gentle sex with her the day before he should be executed

Yes you do. That's the law. 50 years.

Why cant we seperate them by numbers?
If im only attracted to 17 year olds i would be a seventeeno'phile, etc

time square needs to be castrated and/or steraized... And depending on the severity, hanged in public right in the center of 100 witnesses with the minimum of all pedophiles.

I think the US law is more childish than brainded in picrelated

Y-you know that not everybody here lives in america?

It's not a crime for me to post or fuck underaged girls.

Idk about the hanging part. But I totally agree with sterilizing pedos. Maybe second offenders, and violent offenders are sterilized along with all of the other penaltys. All in favor say I.

Are you trying to be funny or something? Or just retarded?

no you didn't you fucking faggot.

Where do you live? I bet it's somolia

Child molesters yes. Pedophiles no.

I'll bite, it is inhumane to do something like that. We are past this sort of archaic punishment.

STERAIZED

Let me guess, only if their men though.

High fives to the kid if the pedophile was a woman?

Unless she's a fat sea cow of course.

You do understand that up until about 100 years ago it was perfectly normal for a man in his 30s to marry a 14yr old right? The 18 thing has more to do with the education system than any thing else. If we based on natural development, you wouldn't tough a person until they are 25. So if you think somehow there should be some magic fine line, it is better to be centered on natural brain development. I would say then, anyone who even has a sexual thought about someone under age 25 should have their genitals removed and be forced into a labor camp for life where the parents of the victim can throw feces and broken glass at the sick animals who had sexual thoughts of their 23yr old child.

A pedofiles will eventually turn into a molester. Whether it takes him 5 years or 10, he WILL act upon his desires.

kys

It's literally everywhere in europe like that.

Implying there aren't 24 hour subways......usually in the shittiest parts of towns. Good luck user

>>he...

Shit the fuck up you fucking cuck. You sound like the same person who would say Micheal brown and tray tray din du nuffins

a pedophile by law in court. is a person whos sexual interactions consist by majority of interest and actions upon parties of a pediatric age. (0 to 2)
in the northern united states there a an official 13 registered pedophiles. all of which have full legal protection due to the grim nature of their sexual social disorder. pedophilia is one of the rarest traits on earth and defines the act of sexuality to be limited or impossible to engage in any form of sexuality without items or parties present of the pediatric age (0 to 2).
these parties tend to handle baby items all throughout the day and wear diapers and other infant related items. no pedophile diagnosed by a medical master of psychology under law have ever been diagnosed violant nor abbusive and have been deemed obsessed with baby related affairs and items. in general their behaviour is loving and non malignent.

id administer them to a permanent psychiatrics center. just for public decency.

*lick not like, though that works
Don't listen to him, i am the real OP i will prove it with a screenshot that i did not photoshop

>pedophilia is one of the rarest traits on earth
kek

How about someone who has urges but controls them the same as Christ fags control their urge to be a faggot.

That's completely inaccurate, stupid and ignorant. How many guys in their 20's want to sleep with 14 year olds? Many many many many more than actually act on it.

true.

Was it humane when that fucker molested a child?

You're only saying that to help repress your unyielding desire.

well now you're just being silly

so this is legal to post according to US law

What child? Are you having gay flashbacks?

isnt that child molested?

Wow, I've known I was a pedophile since I was 15 and haven't ever harmed or molested a kid, but I guess since I'm 23 now I only have two years left before I have to.

How unfortunate.

>a pedophile by law in court. is a person whos sexual interactions consist by majority of interest and actions upon parties of a pediatric age. (0 to 2)

You're sooo full of shit

google the law. pedo is pre pedraitric. pediatric is 4 to 6. so my claim was in error.

(you)

Fucking Idiotic Bullshit

Muh Molestation

Muh Children Cant Comprehend

KILL YOURSELF OP

strangely no more replies

Yeah sure user

What about hebephiles?

You know, In america taking a drunken piss in the corner of an empty unlit carpark can land you one the sex offenders registry. Not only that but there is a huge difference between a guy who got caught googling naked kids, and a guy who abducted, tortured, raped and murdered children.
You should maybe choose your actions more wisely

>punish pedophiles with death
>punish murderers with death
>it is easier to hide a body than keep a kid quite
>OP literally thinks it is better for a loli to be raped, murdered, and dissolved in acid than to just be raped

>All pedophiles need to be castrated and/or steraized... And depending on the severity, hanged in public right in the center of Times Square with the minimum of 100 witnesses.
why?

>drunken piss

Wrong. You get put on the registry if school is in session and you are within a specific feet from a school. So you deserve it if that's the case.

You won't be put on there if you aren't near a school and it's at night when no one gives a shit.

because he is a pedo himself but hates to admit it

>You won't be put on there if you aren't near a school
not true
I know 3 people who are on the sex offender registry for public urination, none of which pissed any where near a school and all of them pissed at night