#Pray4Vegas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
deseretnews.com/top/2519/0/15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many mass shootings there before the buyback?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Americans will never grasp this, they are known as the retarded laughing stock to the world for a reason ya know?

It is called bilateral and not bipartisan you communist piece of shit.

Man Australians are pussies. We wouldn't let our government take them from us.

Couple facts for you non-US citizens who want to chime in about shit you simply can't comprehend:
1. About 40%(160 million) Americans live in a household with a firearm.
2. The vast majority(over 90%) of gun deaths in the US are the result of latino and black street gangs.
3. Finland, Sweden, Norway, France, Canada, Austria, Germany, Iceland, and Switzerland all have lots and lots of guns. But these don't have two things: lots of gun violence and black/latino street gangs. Hmm.... it's like there some sort of correlation there...

I love how all those massacres stopped after getting rid of guns.

They used your tax dollery-doos to "buy back" your guns.

Literally double theft.

Yep becsuse that stopped the lindt cafe seige and the ganglands shootings

only 2 gun massacres after that. and the one with 3 deaths, 1 vic was the terrorist, 1 vic was killed by the terrorist and the other vic was killed by the cops.

Sick 1 m8, dare you to go to the Cross and say that with your loud American drawl.

>you'd never say it out loud hurr hurr

Nice defence nigger.

>The vast majority(over 90%) of gun deaths in the US are the result of latino and black street gangs.
So why not take the guns off people, so that the Blacks and Latinos don't have them to kill people with?

The major differences after Australia passed gun control was the reduction in gun related suicides in Australia. It did almost nothing for homicide with firearm rates. How does that not speak to you that the majority of gun related deaths are not these shock-and-awe mass shootings, but the day to day homicides? And the gun control did, statistically, nothing to help in that category.

As long as they do not see the danger, then they believe the danger has been mitigated. The problem is that they rarely have any clue how to actually mitigate that danger,so instead they sweep it under the rug and assume it's over.

This is the same country that decided B cup breasts were illegal to show in pron. I have no doubt the criminals are just that fucking stupid too.

M8, she'd be
>left
>right
>goodnight
>... Zzz

Because - follow my logic here - criminals will always find a way to get guns because they don't obey the laws.

Note the lower frequency and lessened severity in fatalities. A single American massacre is 10 somewhere else.

Do you understand how criminals work? They do not follow the rules. You can ask them nicely to turn in their illegal, unregistered guns all you want. They won't do it. Why would they? Only law abiding citizens turn in their weapons, the criminals have uses for them and generally attain untraceable weapons for their nefarious uses.

So make them harder to acquire, obviously that won't stop all shootings, but the less guns in circulation the less chance they'll me able to get one?

Clearly America has it's own issues with guns that will likely never be completely solved, but any chance to reduce the shootings is a good start.

because they will kill each other with knives and clubs with out changing the murder rate
and if we go full England (pic related) they will just make their own knives and clubs to kill each other with
source: US prison murder rates being on par with murder rates of gang members outside prison

>pic related
ffs

why would you want America to enact gun laws?
The more americans die, the better this planet will be
why would you try to stop them from killing each other?

[CITATION NEEDED INTENSIFIES]
I picked one country from this list at random, sweden, and it had strict gun laws. Didn't even bother checking the others.

You need to pass a hunting examination or be a member of a shooting club for longer than 6 months to get a firearms license in sweden.

>a member of a club

Whoa there. That's nazi levels of control.

Dingo took me baby.
Can't shoot it to save baby.
Cane toads eat all my crops.
Too weak to make new baby.
Muh safety & vegemite

>the Cross
what the fuck is this gibberish?

You think the problem is solved by making guns harder to attain. That *might* reduce some of the murders, but the fact of the matter is it will likely leave many people defenseless. There are plenty of situations where a gun saved an innocent life from a criminal here in the US. Every life saved with a firearm you would condemn to have died instead for the attempt to reduce incidents.

I say that you are less likely to pull a gun on someone in a situation where you know 10 other people have guns and are willing to resist you. My solution is to arm the law-abiding citizens who want to protect innocents. Police cannot be everywhere, but there are enough good people who have the conviction to protect an innocent that we can make criminals think twice before becoming violent.

Mate i have lived in australia for 25 years and i've never even seen a fucking gun. Its not like we just have these boxes which say "Guns here - criminals only", and then only criminals get guns - there are NO GUNS. If you're a criminal, you need to ask a LOT of questions to even LOCATE a firearm that you can steal/buy, and if you find one it costs 40 thousand, not 1 thousand.

It's probably a bar. You can get a giant shit tier beer there then have venomous insects, reptiles and amphibians all try to kill you.

%100 horseshit

>I picked one country from this list at random, sweden, and it had strict gun laws.
For every 3 people in Sweden, there is a firearm.
>citation needed for mentally handicapped person
Here ya go:
deseretnews.com/top/2519/0/15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html

Do you understand how fucking stupid criminals are? Your average thug won't be able to find a gun the only people who will get them are organised crime syndicates that only target competition or those directly involved with them.

> Stealing
>$40,000 Australia money
Pick one.

Nice input there. Way to refute anything.

Cunt.

Kings Cross isn't a bar fuckwit

>good people

Are you retarded? Not even your own police actually manages to not shoot up innocent people, how do you expect your average ‘murican to not do the same?

I literally listed stealing as one of their options you sperglord

Great job faggos

On behalf of true blue aussies i apologise for this cuck. They got us dont let em get you Amerifags stay strong!!

Um. Do you know any criminals? I grew up with all sorts of them. They ALL had guns. I can literally go into any city in the us with a decent population and pick up a filed down .38 revolver. Yes, I'm smarter than most, but the fact remains, I can do it, and I have had no association with criminals in the last 20 years or so. Those that still associate with that group of people "know a guy" if you take my meaning.

Austfag here with an interesting fact:
1,200,000 SKS rifles were imported to Australia before the ban, 360,000 have been handed in across every buyback / exemption.
We have over 800,000 illegal rifles of a single make / model still here, well over 2,000,000 illegal guns.

Don't fall for the media / normie bullshit user, no one that wanted to keep their guns handed them in.

that's actually a great way to control owners before delivering them license

>Your average thug won't be able to find a gun the only people who will get them are organised crime syndicates that only target competition or those directly involved with them.
You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The largest street gang in the US(MS13) is highly organized and funnels weapons all over the world.

Which of the 22000 people in the concert in Vegas stopped the active shooter? Wait he an heroed over an hour after the massacre started. Sick well armed militia cunt

A simple background check as well as a course on safe handling should be mandatory.

...which they buy from legal arms dealers with well laundered money.
Seriously shut the fuck up.

In Commonwealth nations use of firearms for self defense is prohibited for civilians, even if justified anyone who does so will almost certainly lose their firearms license as carrying a loaded firearm is considered criminal intent.

Of course cops can still shoot about with reckless abandon hitting whoever they want without repercussion, just like the US.

How do you use nearly fifteen year old data with that argument and still think you've won?

There is a gun for every 4 people in australia. Never seen a gun here in my life. Gee its almost like farmers exist, and have firearms permits?

Ah yes, the "This doesn't apply in THIS situation" argument. But what about the incidents where it DOES apply? You need to look at the WHOLE situation, not just one aspect. You cannot fix a car that wont start by only looking at the ignition switch.

Can confirm, live in sweden. Hunting examination training in 12 days.

And australia still has about 33% of the population as gun owners.
Why are burgers unable to comprehend firearm regulations? No matter what is said, you percieve it as a ban that outlaws all firearms, which wasnt the case in aus.
Very few people think you should outright ban guns, but some better regulation would help prevent a lot if this shit. All those niggers would've had a lot harder time getting those guns if legal gun owners were rewuired to store them in a gun safe for example

You know that you don't need to make a knife in the UK. They sell them in shops because people need to be able to cut things.

I think you just watched jim jeff mate

>which they buy from legal arms dealers with well laundered money.
Woah there buddy, you just went full on retard. That's a pretty scary thing to do, because, you know, everyone thinks you're retarded now.

How so?
If I steal your wallet, then give some of your cash back, I haven't stolen from you twice

Are you literally 12?

You think people can't go to a gun show to pick up a piece? Or drive to fucking Mexico?
Or just steal a gun?

In what world do criminals have a hard time getting guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw

Yet, Austrailia has the same murder rate as before and more violent crimes per capita than the US. Go figure. Cuck

The guns and the taxes are each being considered a stolen good.
Pretty simple

No. Fuck Ozzyland I'm keeping my guns.

literally all of europe.

The only reason mexico has so many guns is because they were sold by amerifags. guns dont just grow on the magic gun tree you retard

Faggot where do you live? Melbourne? Brisbane?

There are fuck loads of guns here, just get out of your cucked city and look around.

>2025
>Lizard person is president
>Want to kill many people
>Oh shit. I just remembered I'm not allowed to get a gun
>Wut-do.png
>Oh shit again. I just remembered that I can get guns illegally
>Get guns illegally because we have a Mexico and countries like Britain and Australia are islands without Mexicos
>Kill many because not being allowed to get a gun doesn't faze me because I am literally going to commit the worst crime that exists

That's why we're having another amnesty period for illegal firearms

It's the time period around which the gun ban happened. You can clearly see that it did fuck all to reduce the murder rate.

Good job giving up your liberty's though.

That's not true at all.
There are many gun owners here, they just don't idolize them so they dobt tell.you they own guns. And if you know the right people you can get a handgun or shotgun for less than $1500.

>They sell them in shops
if you are over 18
UK murder rates are literally so bad that they have to restrict the sale of plastic butter knives

>In what world do criminals have a hard time getting guns?
>Being this cucked by a 300 year old piece of paper

well yes, i'm sure I could find OTHER statistics to cherrypick on google, but didn't feel the need

You might want to check a dictionary before you make such claims next time.

Yep, I'm sure all the people that have been holding there illegal arms from 21 years will hand them in this time.

You mean some of Western Europe lol

And yes, Russian and US influence landed TONS of guns there. But they are there now. Doesn't really mater for this discussion
Insult less, info more.

But if mentally ill people can't get guns then pretty much every mass shooting stops. Fix that fucking issue everyone pretends doesn't exist and then you can all go back to shooting each other all civil like one at a time.

I don't care if you have a gun or 50 I don't care if you want to let your kids shoot the stupid out of themselves with guns left laying around the house. But fix the problem of automatic weaponry fire into crowds of unsuspecting civilians. Register, license and educate your stupidest because they're killing everyone else.

Niggers

>Insult less, info more.
Gtfo Sup Forums fag

>thinking the world is literally sunshine and rainbows

>France has a lot of guns
Most firearms are illegal in France. You can get a semi-automatic (never fully automatic), with .22LR caliber IF and only IF you have a shooting range license. You are allowed to carry your gun only from your home to the shooting range and from range to home; otherwise you can go to jail.

Needless to say that there are huge regulations, serial numbers, identification schemes in pretty much all the legal firearms.

Gun crime in France comes from ILLEGAL weapons of WAR. It comes from Black people and Arabs btw.

I wish France had the right to get guns, just like the USA. I would feel much safer if I had the right to defend myself in case of an armed attack.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
>Australia #104
>USA #14

Sure mate.

That really all you got?
Pretty sad to get triggered so easy

My mistake. I forgot burgers don't pay taxes

>I don't understand how mechanically simplistic a tube that holds pressure is. People with half a brain surely can't construct guns in a garage with basic power tools

>Getting mass shot

They are pretty bad but still not as bad as the US.
Also yes they are restricted to people over 18? Do you want teenagers walking around with knives?

#2 i wrong most gun deaths are suicides by white men between the ages of 20 and 34
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/

Are you too stupid to get it?

They do pay taxes, and that had nothing to do with it

I cannot believe how insanely stupid you are.
>And australia still has about 33% of the population as gun owners.
well you people should probably stop boasting about how your country banned firearms and stopped mass killings then huh?
>Why are burgers unable to comprehend firearm regulations?
If your brain wasn't so tiny you might have had the thought to look up the laws and see that firearms are heavily regulated in the US.
>No matter what is said, you percieve it as a ban that outlaws all firearms, which wasnt the case in aus.
...that's because that is what you people are saying. Do you have dementia?
>Very few people think you should outright ban guns
Tell that to the millions of people that are saying that right now
>but some better regulation would help prevent a lot if this shit.
LOL yeah someone not having a gun is going to really stop them from wanting to kill someone. As we all know, guns are the only way humans can die.
> All those niggers would've had a lot harder time getting those guns if legal gun owners were rewuired to store them in a gun safe for example
More retarded bullshit. You're trying to talk about things you simply know nothing about

Doesn't make it any less right, nigger lover

(You) aren't worth it. Stop trying to have reasonable discussion in a conspiracy bait thread you nigger.

>jerking off with green text

for my 8th birthday my grandpa told me how to safely use a knife, gave me one, and told me to carry it with me at all times

What does this prove not a single one of those guns has the capabilities of your standard mass shooting weaponry. Can't unload hundreds of bullets in a matter of seconds

But it triggers you all so much

Why couldn't you have fallen and landed on it?

Well remind me not to piss you off then.

Kill yourself. In AUS the cops will fine you for even thinking about driving fast, and you don't have shit for freedom. That happening here... Will take a lot. People spend a shitload of money on guns.. that equates to political capital

Bedtime for you Timmy , you underage naïve POS

apparently you didn't read the entire post
>my grandpa told me how to safely use a knife