Rap song has a guitar

>rap song has a guitar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUIx0Uen04
youtube.com/watch?v=rhxTDd9Ne-g
youtube.com/watch?v=n35xINq2-K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a new song on the radio, hip hop/pop with a female vocalist, and the guitar tone on that song is literally the worst I have ever heard in my life.

You talking about wild thoughts? Hahaha I like that song, it's one of the better ones in circulation on the radio today. Better than the fucking Chainsmokers.

I'm talking about shit like Devil in a new Dress, 90210, The Worst Guys. That kind of shit.

Yep that's it. It is catchy but christ the guitar sounds bad.

It's basically ripping off "Maria Maria" by Santana and Product G&B. The guitar sounds like regular nylon string recorded with a piezo mic, the annoying thing about the song is the muddy bass and those high pitch pops that sound an awful lot like Electro Harmonix DRM drum samples

Smile by Vince Staples is a good one

Frank Ocean - Nights

Not rap but aaaah I love it

there was a song by dmx with Jefferson Starship -
Jane as the music. Bretty dank.

Outkast - BOB

>rap song with chorus
Boner.jpg

This song is better the an Maria Maria. It has a better hook and 100% less spic

they fucking stole that guitar part... how is that not illegal?

Song is ok with guitar

it's garbage.

>rap song has a guitar
you mean nu metal?

Anyone else notice how progressively weird Rap has gotten in the last couple of years? It's kinda cool and kinda jarring at the same time, this is the first time it's been "Okay" in rap to be influenced by punk, fashion, industrial, anime, homosexuality, etc etc etc. Its acceptable for the first time in rap music to be a walking meme, look at X, Uzi and all his clones, death grips, bones, Ugly god and more.

yes we know, rap is dead.

Yes and I love it. Meme rap is great.

90210 is 10/10

Yep, thank Bones!

bone is an irrelevant wigger faggot.
More like thanks kanye

Kanye West - Gorgeous

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUIx0Uen04

Not that user
I like Kanye and all and you gotta appreciate his talent for finding trends and pushing them forward, however it irritates me that he tries to take ownership of those influences and trends. Yeezus may have been the first mainstream attempt at industrial/experimental rap music on a large scale but it was anything but original.
I couldn't care less about bones I think he's boring as fuck but has good beat selection. Just wanted to put in my $0.02

>2017
>Still using wigger as an insult.

No

The only answer

the best is when the guitar is playing r&bish like in dang by mac miller

youtube.com/watch?v=rhxTDd9Ne-g

youtube.com/watch?v=n35xINq2-K8

>that guitar tone on humble
i love the thick fuzzy sound, anyone have any good pedals to get that tone?

I wish the entire song was more like the beginning with the guitar. Instead we got that gay ass piano shit

>rapper is a homosexual

>new official remix of a Johnny Rebel song
>has a rap segment

>Drugs You Should Try It by Travis Scott

Bones is a numale hack incapable of evolving artistically. He will be completely forgotten unlike certain trendsetters

>Rock song has rapping

Is that the videoclip in which u can see Rihanna's nipples?