vocaroo.com/i/s1ZmyBheFkYm
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jgk01eVRum
vocaroo.com/i/s0oGOw1eWDtJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0wKaGo6NSi1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump

Yea i was replying when it died.

gett nekkid in this one

So what were you saying then sorry you gotta type again if you want you can do vocaroo if you dont feel like typing it out

I was just saying that hes working a 20 hour shift and its not something he normally does. Just feels wrong...i know hes not lying...hes been bitching about what hes gotta do on snapchat...just not like him to want to work such a long shift....just the gut feeling that somethings up with him...just feelng the drift

Not me lol and she's not gonna get naked b

I like her fresh young face and insecure expression, but can't fantasise about raping her until it's confirmed that she's not obese. Looks like a fatty

Yea isn't working a 20 hour shift totally illegal and not safe at all? Sounds like b.s.

Didnt realize how out of it i was lol.
vocaroo.com/i/s1MlfwUyMZiw

Well im not a skinny

i woild love to see you without that dress!

Nah don't apologize and I've been there late nights with nothing on your mind so your thoughts just start to wonder and it sucks
Have you talked to him about it or has he just been too "busy "

vocaroo.com/i/s1KO8Es7bPpV

Oh and hes getting paid under the table for it since its so long and like you said...technically illegal

one pink nipple with b written upon in sharpie pls

vocaroo.com/i/s1mvc6r42oa6

Have you talked about it to him? Is there a reason why you think he would wanna work and not hang out with you,

Oh it's fine I get not wanting people to hear you cry especially on b it's tough you can type if you want I was just wondering if maybe vocaroo was easier and faster for you is all.

Shut up faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZmyBheFkYm

she's hot... not the most attractive facial expression so that throws it off but damn I love busty redheads

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jgk01eVRum

Well that sucks. Yea not a good feeling when it's just you trying to make an effort and talk and I get that everyone needs their space too but you don't seem over clingy or like always on his nuts to hang out just sounds like he's not making the same effort you are and it's making you feel unwanted

Sorry it was like 5 am and i was sleepy in that pic

wtf is happening in this thread, should be ashamed b

Was this taken at a gangbang?

How's your ass tho

Moar

What does your cunt smell like? Describe the bouquet of fragrances and flavours emanating from your nectars

i'm lost. whats going on here? theres a bunch of pics of a hot readhead and vocaroos of someone who sounds half drunk/ half asleep talking about their life problems.

op ate her own fingers off

What...no at a bar

Its an average ass

Never had a guy comment on it aside from one. Said it tasted like oranges

Post ass ? Over jeans or short shorts

Do you take nigger dick on weekends though?

Thats the redhead

Also known as me.
And yes im half asleep

Hi how are ya

Sle

still slightly confused as to why exactly we're here

op

Right

No niggers are disgusting

OP im too ugly to post a pic of meself, but I can provide you with endless amounts of low-grade frozen beef patties. That being said, will you give me the succ?

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like normally. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is misshapen which makes me want to vomit even more. As for your hair, lol. Seriously, you need to do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on the pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. It’s hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average human. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oGOw1eWDtJ

get gud nude

>vocaroo.com/i/s0oGOw1eWDtJ
I was more asking for context of the conversation rather than the purpose of this thread specifically, sorry if that wasn't clear from earlier.

So what you got planned for today then

You just killed a piece of me

Which part? Is your cunt still usable?

what better time to get nekkid then, reroll CHA and CON

vocaroo.com/i/s0wKaGo6NSi1

Im a guy

tl;dr: newfaggotry

Tits or gtfo

second

WTF is that?
Rat boy?

one can only assume, by the title of the photo, and the current nature of the situation, that we have in fact, hit a wall

Dont yawn you're making me sleepy

Noice one

Sorry my sleepiness is really hitting me

It's 5 am where I'm at all other threads are meh tbh and I'm bored just talking to people till i pass out figured she was the only one regularly responding in the last thread so i made this when the last one died

The lack of tits in this thread is disturbing

How much longer till you're awake

Better? She posted this in last thread

its some bitch complaining about her bf while beta satellites try to comfort her. of course she isnt going to post tits, shes getting all the attention she wants

double edged sword, her lack of tits will kill this thread regardless

Me and my friend. Hes beside me now but wont take pic so ill just post this from our facebook. Which one would you rather fuck

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like normally. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is misshapen which makes me want to vomit even more. As for your hair, lol. Seriously, you need to do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on the pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. It’s hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average human. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

def the trap one

Well my bf texted me saying he was headed home so hopefully ill be alseep within the hour

KYS FB FAGS!

who the fuck is this and where can I get moar?

Alright well looks like I'll catch you in another late night thread one of these days hope you sleep well and it all works our for you

Fucking virgin

How big are your tits? Post more

Trap?

the ladyboy you fucking newfag

Yeh I know what a fucking trap is you goblin but which one are you calling a trap

keanu reeves called he wants his style back

Kek
Right in the feelz
You sure got me!

threw a dart, hit the middle

Thanks I knew that would do some damage

Thanks I knew that would do some damage. Dont worry dont give up yet youll get it someday

You're pretty hot. 8/10

Keep trying too, you'll get it someday.

Okay thanks for stickin around.

Sure ill be here tomorrow night.

Im a 36 C

>Kek
>Right in the feelz
>You sure got me!

moar (o.o)

Post more they look bigger than C's

Tits. Post em

Where can i find more pics?

mate sort out your collar and biff off them daft shades ya look like a silly cunt