Why are the Poles treated like shit by the rest of Europe?

Why are the Poles treated like shit by the rest of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdxRH2nyGD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because some of them behave REALLY bad

Fuck off, Kraut

I suppose the same reason people treat foreigners they don't like, like shit.
Here in the US we treat foreigners like shit because they come here from really shitty countries, but bring with them a massive superiority & inferiority complex (at the same time), while acting like they are doing America and white people a huge favor by bringing their 3rd world garbage culture with them.

Maybe Poles do the same in the EU?

Here Poles assimilate.

i mean they're not the worst immigrants but you'd never describe them as good
especially considering all their hobbies include is drinking and smoking.

>we treat foreigners like shit
no you don't. stop trying to impress your online nazi friends

The irony of this post is blowing my mind

kek nonwhites in america are always treated worse. Its just a fact anyone whos been there knows. And they should be, all are rude, loud, aggressive, unmannerly

because Poles are shit

what did I say wrong?

I guess you're right--but what I meant is that we have really bad opinions on certain groups of immigrants--such as Mexicans--because they are really shitty and parasitic people.

we drink in pubs or at clubs etc
the poles where I live will just sit on the grass where kids are playing football chain smoking and drinking cans all saturday and sunday

I like Poles.
But I have never met any.

Poles a are fine here. My pizza guy is a Pole and always brings me free cheesecake.

They aren't

Than build them pick-nick tables in an isolated section of the park.

all the poles I met were cool. They are also not treated like shit.

bydlo diaspora ruined reputation

Because Poland was partitioned before wave of nationalism took place in Europe, so we couldn't romanticize world-wide our history, achievements and heritage like other countries.

People probably don't even know that we're one of the oldest countries in Europe and that we used to be the biggest country in Europe with traditions well beyond their time.

For majority of people Poland is a new country created from fallen German Empire, Russia and Austria. We lost the race for relevance, we have to deal with it.

Jealosy

Poland is based

pretty much this
the ones that actually have kids and stuff get on pretty well its the groups of men that lower the reputation

Eat shit idiot he's right
If anything they're treated far too well

>For majority of people Poland is a new country created from fallen German Empire, Russia and Austria.
Only for those who don't know shit about history.

Fuck off, paki. You're the biggest pieces of shit in the world

t. Mateusz Nowicki

Also, for some reason Anglo-Saxons elites from the British Isles hate us even more than Germans.

After all, it was them that were behind Cossack uprisings that costed Poland an entire Ukraine and provided Prussia with money to stir shit up here.

t. Abshir Haji Mukhtar

Yeah, obviously. But then again, majority of people don't know shit about history.

For them original Europe looks like pic related.

nah most people dont even know what pre ww1 Europe looked like

Those people are long gone now

I have a pair of working eyeballs so I must be a Paki. You're a thick fucking cunt, go back to Sup Forums.

Yes, and you fuck off back to Karachi, Amir.

Once we entered EU our crime rate lowered and a thug culture known as ''dresy'' almost disappeared completly you know why? Because they fucked off to the West, especially UK for some reason. Westerners have to deal with our biggest trash so obviously they are pissed off but truth be told I hope even more bydło will leave this country, no one here misses that fucking trash and you can kill them for all we care they are thieves, alcoholics and whores when my cousin worked in London for a few months the native brits were actually nice to her but fellow poles fucked her over that says a lot about quality of our diaspora.

I would like to lick a Pole's pole, if you know what I mean ;)

They steal cars.

I wanna fug Ratajwsky now broah

Assuming you're not a Pole (not impossible) read this straight from the horse's mouth, dumbfuck.

You pakis are responsible for far more crime than Poles are.

not too sure what you're on about lad. care to put it in the queen's for me? ta.

Sucking the ol' willy

Look up "false dichotomy" in a search engine sometime petal.

>my anecdotes are evidence

Don't think so, Amir. Typical paki to try and shift blame onto others for the shit they cause.

>Europe will never look this perfect again
I weep

Who do we blame?

You're the one shifting blame because you're incapable of any other argument, you thick twat. That is exactly what "false dichotomy" means. We don't need Pakis and we don't need Poles. It's not an either-or.

>wanting ottomans in europe

m8

Poles are fine, despite what you pakis try to say. Stop thinking that just because you're utterly despised that every other immigrant is too.

they are as whiny as blacks

"we iz bein oppressed"
"we waz kangz"
"it's a jewish-german-russian conspiracy! dey tryin to keep poland down!"

Because germanics are fucking niggers who have a culture of pillage and rape and keep sperging out at us for no reason.

I had a Polish bro on an MMO I used to play. He was a good lad going to medical school to be a doctor, even spent a few months living in Texas.

You lads are okay by me.

>britbong defending poles on Sup Forums
There's something fishy going on here, and that's no fish n' chips

>"we iz bein oppressed"
>"we waz kangz"
>"it's a jewish-german-russian conspiracy! dey tryin to keep poland down!"
Literally all of these are correct though.

Personally never had a problem with the Poles I've met, but I've heard legendary tales of bydlo vs chavs when they first started mass immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=rdxRH2nyGD8

They are not treated like shit, in fact quite the contrary, Poles are respected. Respected for their traditional, Christian view on life and for their governments sincere attempts at fighting off the migrants.

All East Europeans here are frowned upon desu.
We still have a bit of a cold war mentality I think.

The stereotypes are:
Hard working
They dont complain
Poor
Drunken driving
Car thieves
Tend to drown easily

Poles get an unfair reputation in Britain primarily because they're lumped in with all the other immigrants like pakis and Africans

>bydlo chav battles

both countries win on this one

Because you hate people that value freedom

t. Izensky

Is this supposed to make sense?

t. Gook Dog Fuk

Yes you yuropoors hate freedom. Poles love freedom, so you hate them

Is this a Yank version of banter?

Serbs are the most based slav desu

No I'm being serious

Ukraine is the new Poland.

its literally only britain and germany treating them like shit, the brits mostly because they are cunts in general i guess
we dont have any negative stereotypes of the poles

Of course you are, lad

I wonder who could be behind this post?