Which is the superior North American city?

Which is the superior North American city?

Mexico City

Portland

America is The Great Satan
fuck this faggot country

chicago is top tier

Chicago and New York from the sky.
Vancouver and Quebec City from the streets.

Guadalajara

Las Vegas

I assume you don't mean to live in, because who through fuck wants to live in a city?

Guanajuato desu

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

literally looks like africa

no thanks

>Vancouver from the streets

lmao maybe if you like bums and heroin addicts

>I assume you don't mean to live in, because who through fuck wants to live in a city?
Do you live in one?

Mexico city

Saint john, canada

Ever heard of Superior, WI
Duh

>africa
It looks nothing like Africa.

Columbus, Ohio

>flyover land
lmao

Is Colombus shit?

Toronto strong

relief line when

Ohio is one of the worst states in the country in terms of quality of living. Columbus and Cleveland repeatedly make a name for themselves saying look at muh poverty and 'started from the bottom now look at me'

>a grid
I can't think of a city literally any squarer

>Chicago
>from the sky
No

Philadelphia is underrated
Easy to walk, huge historical importance, and a ton of historical buildings and landmarks

Toronto, of course. I like Santa Fe though.

Well, they literally have a whole state called New Mexico

Vancouver
Quebec City
Seattle
Portland
Bay Area
NYC
New Orleans
Boston

>New Orleans
Uh how?
>Philadelphia
How would you rate it compared to Chicago? Chicago was alright in my book but I heard so many comments on Philly being declining so not sure about that place

I know it's wildly not like the others but I had to put it in only cause of the comfy French quarter.

>Saint john

I haven't been to st john's in over a decade. Is the gender ratio still insane over there? Back in the day it was like a 5:3 ratio of single girls to single guys. Even a loser like me was drowning in pussy*.

*(which by my standards only means three girls in two weeks)

Of course LA CDMX is best city

chicagoan here, I approve of this post

Chicago has done more to define and then live up to the ideal of the American city than any other

Mexico City looks very lively but I'm terrified of going there due to violence

If we go by glassdildos-from-a-distance view, i like Calgary

Too bad Chicago is an absolute flaming heap of death and garbage. I've been to it 3 different times, and each time was horrible. When I was with my uncle we were nearly car jacked, the second time I was there I had a gun pulled on me and was nearly car jacked again at a stoplight, last time I went someone was murdered a street over. My friend was fucking shanked and robbed outside of his hotel after coming back from a concert.

I live in Chicagoland but I would say New York City. But Chicago is definitely second, since Los Angeles has a tiny dick.

you posted the wrong one. here's the real one in Watchdogs

don't post fakes!

Ohio in general is one of the worst states in the entire US. Its cities are some of the worst in the country.

Toronto
Montreal

Philly nowadays is Detroit tier bad.
I have never been as scared for my life as I was simply driving in Philly. We had to park a street over to where we were going and walk and I passed a group of niggers and thought I was going to be mugged for being white.

Philly should be nuked.

Lol no, that city is great for tourism, sure, but living there is a fucking nightmare, not even the best city in México.