ITT post your neighborhood in google maps

ITT post your neighborhood in google maps

Not my street but it's in my neighborhood

jesus christ, how do you live like that?

What do you mean ?

what?

well obiously not everyone is posting his actual house

tiny narrow streets

all the houses are attached together

people park all over the street because they dont have driveways

small houses

not sure if sheltered richfag or b8

well surprise you fucking leaf, this is how non ruralfags live

Some countries are big user, they have space

You live like rats huddled together. This is my street, a pic I took a few months ago.

Why are you all cherry picking? Lol

That brazilian riding the bike on the sidewalk tho

Those houses are around 350 meters square. And they are in the middle of the city, not in the suburbs. And yes, they do have driveways, those cars are not from the owners, as we don't own the street.

is this why canadians are so autistic? for low interactions with other people?

i really really really like this neighborhood

Also, being rich or upper class in one country may be equal to be poor in another.

huh huh why don't all people live like me

he was delivering the soups

i don't think you understand what rich and poor means

I can't see anything

lmao

What are you talking about, I shown my actual apartment, look the square of google maps is marking my window

this is the middle of the city too

Have you been in Aubagne?

everyone is posting regular houses, i don't know what you're talking about

How come you guys ride your cars on the right and not on the left lane like the other anglo autists?

looks really cozy. I actually would prefer this over mine.

idk

we also use km/hr and brits use miles

Yes,I used to work there

Weird. Even the burgers use miles. Could it be the french influence?

not my neighbourhood but close by and the same style

cherry picking for sure

brits are the ones who are weird

they measure things in stones, like wtf?

I live so far in the middle of nowhere that Google street view doesn't reach my house. This is the closest I was able to get.

this is not even middle upper class...
but what would a ruralfag know

And this is the middle of the city too. Surprise, surprise, cities with 20 million residents have different kinds of streets, who would have thought.

Nope.

just shart my shit up senpai

Maybe you were expecting meme towns or houses?

Because they're right next to the US. It's not just a British colonial thing to drive on the left though - Thailand and Japan do it too.

that's downtown?

where are the tall buildings?

mine
nothing special
nice place to live

>pic related:
old pic of Mom&dad depto.

Now we live with my grandma, in a 280 square meters house, 50 square meters terrace and 100 square meters backyard but in 2013(when google toc the pic of our neighborhood) we only built the first floor (so... no picture of the new house)

r8

10/10 would live

I was expecting people posting what their neighborhoods looked like, not the nicest parts or 'that nearby area with nice houses'
I could have posted the nice houses at the waterfront but that doesn't give the right image of my neighborhood.

this one is really cozy, i always loved places like this in the US

Looks like my old neighborhood.

(you) can notice "google translate" in the pic, I'm trying to learn /port/ with google and duolingo TT-TT
pls: send me a guide or something or I WILL DIE!!!!

There are barely tall buildings in Mexico City, it is a highly seismic region with highly unstable soil since it is constructed on top of a dried lake, which essentially functions as a soil made of gelatin.

PACA PACA PACA

hmmm, East London looks to be on the up and up

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

my house is 2 streets away of what i posted, i'm just not posting my house, if i wanted to cherrypick i would just pick a neighborhood of a higher estrato (social level)
and why does this conflict you so much?

Se ve piola Tome. Nunca he ido, se llena mucho en verano, semana sta etc? Me dieron ganas de pescar wn.

here contrary to Canada we don't have much space and it's really expensive
also really restrictive rules in construction, while it seems like you guys in North America can make houses in cardboard and no one cares

why dont show your house? what are you afraid of?

>google.com.mx
>.mx

>vit dans le Midi
>n'a pas de génoises
j'espère que c'est pas à toi la piaule jaune

>I'm afraid memeposters will come to my house and rape me if I show my location

Liars are annoying, don't you think?

because i live in a apartment and there was a shitty restaurant that lasted like 3 months because of how shitty it was, now there's another one who made some renovations and it looks pretty cool, but that one looks ugly as hell and it was right in that time where they took the pic for google street view, i guess it's a dumb excuse but really bothers me

>Medellín

Yo soy Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria

Ahora esta mejor esa costanera, la estan mejorando y construyendo un proyecto de costanera nuevo.
Pa verano no hay lugar en las playas, desde bellavista hasta Dichato y cuesta mucho encontrar cabañas o depas, pa semana santa igual llega gente pero más que nada a comer a los restaurantes, tipico "vamos a comer mariscos" y wea.

Yo hace tiempo que no salgo con mi viejo a pescar, las cañas estan tiradas por algun lugar de la casa.

c'mon, i need to improve my pronunciation and google translate help but hearing that loquendo voice just give me cancer.

>7-0
>7
>0

CONCHETUMARE, estoy redactando pal pico, me voy a pegar un tiro

I live in the poor part of my village
there's 3 more buildings like those behind them. There's some maghrebis and french trash but the rest is mainly normal people and many old

>vit dans le Midi
Ici on préfère dire qu'on vit en Catalogne

Si, c'est bien la mienne, crépi jaune et volets vert olive.

butiful

Ah je savais pas que t'étais plus loin dans le sud
Dans ce cas ça s'explique

It's unironically hard for me to process than Funland actually has sun

extreme amounts in the short summer but in winter not so much

>There's some maghrebis and french trash but the rest is mainly normal people and many old

That's the description of the average south-east village

>pic related