Hip Hop peaked with this album

Hip Hop peaked with this album
nothing will ever top this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eIT8veDzTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

Yeah

Haha what a shit album. I tried listening to it once but it's just some black guy hollering over bad beats.

FROM THE QUEENSBRIDGE MOTHERFUCKER

what the fuck i hate this album now

Album that gets overhyped by whitebois who don't know any other good hip-hop albums

REPRESENT REPRESENT

cause there aren't any
Illmatic is to Hip Hop what Loveless is to Shoegaze, Laughing Stock to Post Rock.

>cause there aren't any
t. numale whitey

name them then
the only ones I can think of are Ready to Die and Liquid Swords but they aren't as consistent

>claims there's better hip hop albums than Illmatic
>doesn't post any
Opinion disregarded

>Laughing Stock the only good post rock album
lmaoing at ur life

there are plenty of good post rock albums, they just aren't that good

Niggas will never admit that the greatest rap album of all time was made by a white guy.

OP is objectively correct.

The only bad thing about Illmatic is you'll forever be disappointed by all other rap albums

I NEVA SLEEP

3 of them actually

This right here: white boys trying to make up excuses as to why they don't actually listen to hip-hop

Just named it 16 better albums.

it's a great album but Nas' torpid delivery and complete lack of emotion or any sort of inflection in his voice whatsoever makes him literally one of the most boring rappers to listen to ever. Take a nap, and wake up when you're actually ready to rap you lethargic fuck.

Big L

STRAIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN DUNGEONS OF RAP

Why are you stating objective facts?

I agree. This is my favorite album of all time.

Liquid Swords is shit

It sets up an amazing aesthetic in the first introduction and then shits all over it for the rest of the album.

agreed, but pic related is close.

Your move, OP.

loving hip-hop is for nu-males
white true males dismiss most of the genre

it's good, I won't deny it, one of my top Hip Hop albums, but it has some filler and weak tracks, unfortunately....

yes equal no no
no no no no
no no no maybe
yes no no equal

tribe - low end theory
gang starr - moment of truth
jeru - sun rises in the east
and pic related
all top it imo

>wake up when you're actually ready to rap
So far he hasn't been able to

Probably, this is 1997
youtube.com/watch?v=0eIT8veDzTM

Theres one good song on that danny brown album and its only because of earl and kendrick.

Otherwise good list though. I just don't understand what people like about Danny Brown.