Okinawa police: U.S. civilian admits to raping woman before killing her

tokyoreporter.com/2016/05/22/okinawa-police-u-s-civilian-admits-to-raping-woman-before-killing-her/

OKINAWA (TR) – Okinawa Prefectural Police said on Friday that a male U.S. civilian employee at Kadena Air Base has admitted to the rape and killing of a 20-year-old woman from Uruma City whose body was found on Thursday, reports the Asahi Shimbun (April 21).

>Kenneth Shinzato, 32, told police that he sexually assaulted Rina Shimabukuro before stabbing and strangling her to death. Police sources told the paper that Shinzato said he “raped her,” “clubbed her with a stick and carried her inside the car” and “stabbed her with a knife.”

>Police found the body of Shimabukuro, who had been reported missing since last month, in a grove of trees in the village of Onna on Thursday after the suspect provided the location. Police subsequently arrested Shinzato, a former member of the U.S. Marine Corps who lives in the town of Yonabaru, on charges of abandoning a corpse.

>In admitting to the allegations, Shinzato said he put Shimabukuro’s body inside a suitcase and transported her to the grove of trees. He then took her body out of the suitcase in dumping her. Police suspect that he prepared the suitcase in advance.

>On the evening of April 28, Shimabukuro informed her boyfriend by phone that she was headed out for a walk. When she failed to return, he reported her missing with police the following day.

>During the investigation, police learned that Shimabukuro’s smartphone stopped transmitting data between one and three kilometers from her residence. After an examination of security camera footage in the area, a vehicle within the U.S. armed forces and driven by Shinzato came under scrutiny.

> On Thursday, police revealed that a DNA analysis of material taken from the vehicle matched with that of Shimabukuro. Shinzato is married with three children. Shinzato uses the family name of his wife. His family name is Gadson.

US Military pls go.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/crime-legal/u-s-base-worker-admits-dumping-missing-okinawa-womans-corpse-stopped-moving/#.V0FPgpN94Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=C-2LxOAw9iY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
nytimes.com/1995/11/06/world/accused-marines-kin-incredulous.html?pagewanted=all
nytimes.com/1995/12/28/world/in-okinawa-rape-trial-a-plea-from-2-mothers.html
tokyoreporter.com/2016/05/22/okinawa-police-u-s-civilian-admits-to-raping-woman-before-killing-her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shinzaso uses the family name of his wife.

Kek the husband was a cuck.

They can have him executed, right?

More like he wanted to try to fit in more since that name would stand out less.

Too bad about the whole rape murder part.

>US Military pls go.
I have no objection to this. I hope that Trump doesn't, either. Japan should stand on its own two feet. They are good allies, and I think we can trust them.

What can we say. Niggers gonna nig.
Also around blacks never relax.

>They can have him executed, right?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/crime-legal/u-s-base-worker-admits-dumping-missing-okinawa-womans-corpse-stopped-moving/#.V0FPgpN94Xo

The latest case again raised the question of how the civilian base worker will be processed under the Japan-U.S. Status of Forces Agreement, which defines the rules for handling U.S. military and other personnel.

Japanese prosecutors cannot indict members of U.S. forces or their “civilian component” if offenses are deemed to have been committed while on duty. The bilateral agreement says U.S. authorities in principle have the primary right to exercise jurisdiction in such cases.

Okinawa police say Shinzato will be categorized as a “civilian component” of the U.S. military. But since SOFA does not cover those who are off duty, Shinzato is expected to be tried under Japan’s legal system.

>Abe pushing for their own military
>This happens
This is exactly what abe needs to win the japs over.
God bless you nippon, time for army weebs to leave japan.

It's the only solution.

>US

Niggers are not true Americans.

>Shinzato is expected to be tried under Japan’s legal system.

That guy is fucked.

Redpill me on the actual chances of Japan repealing article 9. From what I heard Japan is more than capable of keeping the Norks and Chongs in check, but its military is held back for political reasons.

How do people in Japan feel about this? Is it big news?

Here in America we'd be lucky if this got more than a 30 second spot on the local nightly news. That's how often that shit happens here.

good thing the case is folded thousand times superior.

it'd be nice to have another SEA gook army to help fight the chinks when they decide to go full RED ARMY STRONK on the world

>They are good allies, and I think we can trust them.

Allies turn to competitors and enemies when they don't need you anymore. You have to keep your allies dependent on you, but still make them feel like they have some autonomy.

what an embarrassment to his unit and country
hope they string this faggot up publicly
or ideally, just let the japanese do whatever the fuck they want with him

sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

From what I've been able to glean from the few Japanese that I know (exchange students), it's mostly the Marxists that are pushing for the US to stay.

Trump has said a couple times that Japan shoudl be defending itself and that he wants to abolish the peacetime treaty of the 50s and allow the nips to do as they please with their own military. That's why he said they and South Korea could have nuclear weapons. Trump is all about national sovereignty.

Truman, plz

This is why I have a gun. Niggers hate camping and the outdoors but god forbid if I ver encountered them out there. Very unfortunate

>The vietnam rapes were ok though

if it was a white guy who did it to a black woman it would be on tv for a week minimum

>Capital punishment is a legal penalty in Japan. It is applied in practice only for murder, and executions are carried out by hanging.

I'm liking japan more and more every day

aye, it's all in an effort to have more mirritarry might against China

>The only foreigner allowed in Japan should be me

Fuck off weeb

That sounds like it came straight out of the mouth of Irving Krystal. Fucking neocons are ruining the world.

Nips are lynching your niggers for you

if we give him over to the japs will they kill him? If they'll kill him we should hand him over, otherwise bring him back and kill him here

>The only foreigners allowed in Japan should refrain from rape and murder

Sorry if that's too much to ask, Private.

Very likely he'll be handed over to Japanese authorities and they will throw the book at this gaijin nigger. He's gonna literally hang.

The funny thing about japan's capital punishment is that they don't give you a day of when it could happen.
Meaning everyday you go to bed the next day could be your last.

>Marxists that are pushing for the US to stay

There's something you don't hear every day.

This has got to be the dumbest shit I've read all day, Japan can't survive without the US.

sounds good

This happened in 1945

they have a thing called cave of the negros in okinawa, where villagers murdered 4 black navy personnel who would come into the village and rape the women

they left their guns one time and the villagers got them

that's probably because it would be the first time it has happened in over a decade

Being the only foreign otaku piece of shit in the country won't help you get laid senpai

You realize countries can be supported by us without them having to be our bitch. Why do you beleive the neocon Jew lie that all our allies must be cucked?

>black
>marine corp
>not a nigger
While I agree with you. you and I both know that if you searched through the history of rapes committed by military soldiers in Japan, Korea, Phillipines, and elsewhere, the data would lean more towards niggers gon nig.

Their economy is very dependent on us, they don't have to be our bitch but saying that they don't need us is fucking stupid.

niggers. the US military is a vessel to export niggardy everywhere. without it theyd' be contained in their own little shitholes.

Holey Shit if this type of incident happened in Kuwait or another islamic country americans have their bases set up in furious jihading mobs by the thousands would be taking them apart tent by tent and hanging all the military personnel.

Whole country would look like blackhawk down

You Buku Cucked Nippon San

But you're saying it as in them being independent means we cut all ties to them. That's absurd. Trade still goes on and we can still maintain some military presence but as it is now, Japan can't declare war or build up their military unless the US approves first. They can only unilaterally defend themselves from attacks, which the US is obligated to aid Japan.

Yeah US military should leave japan

don't let these niggers steal your women japan

Ching chong wong dong fung shlong?

>tfw they don't chop their heads off like in the olden times
Well here's to his execution.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-2LxOAw9iY

You cant curbstomp the nips again Mao.

mup di doo mupWORLDSTAR dindoo muffin

fucking nigger

A significant part of the pressure to reinterpret/repeal Article 9 comes from America. It always has. The whole reason the JSDF even exists is that America needed somebody to cover Japan while the American force there was mobilized to Korea.

Their military isn't "held back" either, it's a propaganda ploy. Japan gets to look like an innocent little catgirl internationally despite being something like the fourth greatest military power in the world despite not having nukes. As such they're able to get away with shit like building a line of anti-ship fortifications all the way to the Philippines, which would never fly for a "real" military.

The base won't be pulled. Not with China building artificial islands and making historical claims on Okinawa itself. Nips might not like it but they'd like the chinks even less.

Not letting in north african refugees still didnt prevent cultural enrichment, ey?

I can only imagine the tsunami of Korean and Chinese tears and butthurt if the Japs re-militarized.

>U.S. civilian
>Shinzato
Nice try, Jap.

Yeah, that's the reason. Good goy.

You're retarded

hi nigger

KUSOOOOOO NIIGUROOOOOOOOOOO

lol it is a nigger

japan should allow us sailors and marines just say only whites

Oh fuck me

not an argument

Get fucked Holland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski

t. USA

>charges of abandoning a corpse

He got charged for littering?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
>all three men involved in the incident are niggers

If I was Japanese I'd hate every marine in my country.

Admits to doin sumfin
Does not compute

>he dindu nuffin he a good boy
nytimes.com/1995/11/06/world/accused-marines-kin-incredulous.html?pagewanted=all
nytimes.com/1995/12/28/world/in-okinawa-rape-trial-a-plea-from-2-mothers.html

>nigger takes his jap wifes last name
>nigger has jap wife

I thought Japs were supposed racist and believed in racial hygiene? What happened?

No the Marxists want the US out.
The Communist party is strongest in Okinawa.
They want to replace the American army with: nothing. They hate Japan and want it to die.

The Black wasn't the husband. Some White American cuck probably was. The Black was the rapist.

Please tell me that the Japanese will hang this nigger

Sorry about our niggers, Japan. Sincerely, very sorry. I hope Japan becomes militarized and US bases shut down. You don't want us there and we need to spend the money on other things.

He probably just thought she was VC. It could happen.

nigs gonna nig

Seriously though I fucking hate niggers so much

its all you white people's fault, should of just left them in africa to die of aids or something

Niggers can't read apparently.

Not all communists are the same.

the the pink ones are probably the worst

>I think we can trust them.

Fucken millennials.

There are plenty of disgusting women here with no pride.

some one has seen Empire of Dust

After we whites are race-mixed out of existence it is your job to purge this earth of the browns. We are passing you the torch. Don't let niggers get away with this.

Its not a matter of frequency but rather the PC media is uncomfortable discussing it.

>tokyoreporter.com/2016/05/22/okinawa-police-u-s-civilian-admits-to-raping-woman-before-killing-her/

I honestly feel really bad about this. Sorry that my government put niggers in your country, Nippon. :(

It's not our fault, it's the jews.

>Shinzato uses the family name of his wife. His family name is Gadson.

learn to read amerifat

Japan's Communist party isn't even really Communist like China or Korea, who are at least patriotic.
It's John Lennon loving retards who think Japan should curl up into a ball and get kicked by China for the rest of eternity.
I don't think they even address workers' issues. Too busy calling Abe Hitler.

Oh trust me I fucking hate niggers

if it were up to me, I'd bury 99.99% of them alive and leave a few of the funny ones and decent ones

I wish nationalism is a bigger thing in China

So he has a vag?

Again?

>and leave a few of the funny ones and decent ones

No compromising, you have to kill them all.

>decent ones

this slant is still blue-pilled

Also had a laugh at your pussy general giving an apology on national news

>I wish nationalism is a bigger thing
This should say "I wish nationalism was a bigger thing".

The subjunctive is very important!

So what are the odds of him dancing the hangman's jig?

From what's been said in the thread so far it seems very possible.

I hope the nips chop his nappy head off with a katana.

I dunno man

Ben Carson seems pretty decent and he's a neuron surgeon or something

I want to just tie niggers up and dump them all in a hole and pour cement onto them

FRY Him Pls Angelic Bangladesh