How old were you when you matured enough to renounce Atheism?

How old were you when you matured enough to renounce Atheism?

I was about 16. I'm agnostic now.

Born a mormon, stopped going at 16. Cancelled membership at 23 and started truly thinking about what I believe in.
Now I'm 26 and believe in the possibility of a outside forse to create this universe.

never, why the fuck would I believe in a creator?

And who created the force that created our world? Haven't you thought about it?

>I'm agnostic now.
what changed in your viewpoint? what do you think atheist means? what do you think agnostic means?

when will you realise that all religion is pure cancer?

this

I've never been an atheist.

What changed is just I spent time actually thinking. Like, there isn't proof for it, but what put things there before the big bang, and other stuff like that. Until there is a good explanation (And if there is, I'm not currently aware of it) I don't know what to think. What I think atheism is, is the denial of a god(s) in the first place. Agnosticism is not currently worshipping a god(s) and not currently denying it either.

Bait thread

Obviously. Congratulations for taking it and posting something very obvious to everyone, fag.

Yes. It may be a "god" or something we humans can ever comprehend. I don't believe in a christian god, Most religions have a god pr many of them, but the rules of a religion are just something we humans have created. Even if a prophet would truly receive gods word, they would be limited by our senses and perception, we could never truly comprehend the truly divine power of such a powerful "being", the message would be filtered and tainted by human.

If we were living in a simulation, like some theories say, the creator of the simulation would be our "god". This if what I meant by "outside force"

>atheism is, is the denial of a god(s) in the first place.
No its not. you're retarded.

Is it your first day here or something?

Dude asked him what he thought it was. Lol not everybody will give a textbook definitoon, and I'm sure without help from a dictionary, your answer would be just as retarded.

Atheism
meaning non-theist

that's all it means. it doesn't mean that argue that there is no god, it just means that you're not a theist

agnostic also doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. seriously do some reading.

1. There is no God.
2. We're not living in a computer simulation.

3. our universe was created by the Collison of two parallel universes meeting inside a infinite Multiverse.

Now I respect both Christianity and paganism and value both

The hell does that have to do with anything you retard? Can you not read? I said I've never been an atheist, I've always been religious.
Is your autism that crippling?

>There is no God
Citati-Oh wait, you don't have one, was to look like a dumb ass.

Christianity is wrong all other religions.
We're not living in a Flat Earth disc floating on water

>still believing in fictional characters

You people are insane

This

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

The picture you posted dipshit. An awful lot of projection there.

>Literally claiming to know something for sure that is impossible to prove either way
You're insane, or retarded.

Prove that there is a god and I will gladly accept it as real.

1. There is no God.
>This can never be proven to be true or untrue, and that is the point of having faith, and the reason why religions will always exist in one way or another. The point is to understand the fact that some choose to believe in an reassurance of an afterlife, and others choose to believe in current life and make the most of their lives.
2. We're not living in a computer simulation.
>Hope so.

I was mocking OP, holy shit you really are autistic as fuck!

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Nyt takas ylikselle pakottamaan tätä paskaa, sinun, JUURI SINUN, takia lautakulttuuri on paskaa.

>that is impossible to prove either way
Im told frequently by the theists that this isn't the case.

Meant to reply to this

Prove that there is not and I will gladly accept it as false.

You do realize that having an argument for or against about something you cannot prove or disprove is completely idiotic right?
Anyone partaking in a debate to the existence, or lack there of, of God is a fool.

alright. what religion do you belive in?

We're not living in a computer simulation.
This has already been prove.

As a religious person myself, I would tell you that those people are zealots and you should probably ignore them.

That's none of your bullishness now is it?

So God is just a creator of universe.
God was created by another God that inside outside of It's universe in another universe.

For Example: rick and morty - ricks must crazy - Microverse, Miniverse, Teenyvers

>Prove that there is not
Im not making the claim that there is no god. You are making the claim that there is, If you want me to accept what you have to say as true you need to provide reasonable evidence.
>You do realize that
people literally base their lives around the idea that god is real and speaks to them personally?

FUCK YOU DANI FILTH!

Hard to do when they write some of the laws and go around telling other people how they should or shouldn't live their lives.

Sounds like an assumption. There is no way to know what God is or where he came from, if he came from anywhere or even exists.
It's fun to speculate and theorize, but you're an idiot once you decide to start claiming to know anything for sure.

>The hell does that have to do with anything you retard? Can you not read? I said I've never been an atheist, I've always been religious.
>Is your autism that crippling?

Nothingness doesn't exist.
even God have a God.

That God have a God.
Infinite loop of Gods creating each other inside parallel universes

Personally, I believe that there MAY have been, at some point, an incomprehensible being or force that guided the very early formation of the universe.

I do not believe that this entity cares where anyone puts their dick.

you've yet to actually say anything.

What leads you to think this might be the case?

I honestly don't know what to think. I think I may be an Atheist but just by default. I'm willing to change my mind if someone can convince me enough or show some evidence but I honestly just don't care that much. I don't think about God/Gods or anything. I wonder what that makes me? Atheist, Agnostic or just apathetic.

I'm not a fool so I'm not saying that I know there is a God for sure, I'm just saying that you can't know for sure that there isn't a God.
My claim is that you can't prove it either way.
I can only say that I think/feel/believe there is a God and you can only ever say that you think/feel/believe there is no God.

and how would you know that?

By definition, it makes you an atheist. Likely apathetic as well.

Yeah, I'm religious, at no point did I indicate that I felt any obligation to tell you the specifics of that.

Your God isn't eternal.
It was created by another God.
That God was created by another God.
That God was created by a another God.

pretty much, an infinite loop of Gods creating each other.

You are too stupid to understand any of that?

uve got it backwards

>im agnostic now
do u believe in god, though?

There is no such an Nothing.
outside of our Universe, exist infinite number of universe and parallel universes.

There is no room for Nothingness, since the Multiverse is shapeless and infinite.

Is this considered an acceptable position? Or is it an offensive one? Not that I actually care what people think of me just curious since I'm here.

that not hard to understand it just impossible
to prove and gives no evidence to believe in

I AM GAWD

My family was slightly religious but fell out of it.
I've always found myself never taking part of any religions and isms.
So in a way I kind of see myself as a free man when it comes to those things. Feels pretty good when I see people arguing about it.

I wouldn't say that I think/feel/believe there is no god.

I would say that there are people out there who make the claim that there is a god or say that they believe there is a god. I ask them why they would think that and why I should belive them or take actions based on the assumption that they are correct. They fail to give compelling, believable evidence and then I still don't believe there is a god. I think there could be a god by some description for sure and I know that most of the religious people believe in today make unfounded or testable untrue claims leading me to think they are most likely false.

prove evidence that God exist, first.
Oh wait You can't.

>considered an acceptable
Its fine, I just recommend that you remain critical of claims to knowledge about god, or gods.

site your proof and even if there is no such nothing does to prove that there is a god or gods filling that lack of nothing

What do you have to suggest that this is the case rather than another explanation? Also I have no personal god or diety.

i was saying there no proof to any of it
i dont think there is a god

There is no such thing as Nothing.
Nothing can't exist before existence itself.

It's logically impossible. You must accept this fact. That mean God must come from another universe or doesn't exist at all.

>There is no such an Nothing.
>outside of our Universe, exist infinite number of universe and parallel universes.
>There is no room for Nothingness, since the Multiverse is shapeless and infinite.
what makes you think this is the case?

wtf is this broken english and who argues for what here?

u r an atheist

The universe isn't self-aware.
If you think the Universe is God.

Plus, that means that there are infinite number of Gods, since our universe exist inside a infinite Multiverse

You must provide that Nothing exist.

>our universe exist inside a infinite Multiverse
based on what evidence?

also I literally don't even know what the first part of your reply is supposed to mean, clear to explain?

Why? I haven't made any claims. Why do I have to prove anything?

If the Universe isn't inside a Multiverse then it must be infinite.

There is no such thing as Nothing

If you believe that Nothing exist outside of our universe then prove it.

site proof

Breh ur Anomalous. Don't be scared

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST!

prove nothing exist.

>site

samefag is same.

>If the Universe isn't inside a Multiverse then it must be infinite.
>There is no such thing as Nothing

okay so there we have some claims.
the first one makes that claim that one of two things HAVE to be true.
My primary objection is to say that would be an unreasonable claim. Why would it be that If the Universe isn't inside a Multiverse then it must be infinite? Why couldn't a finite universe exist outside of a multiverse? Why couldn't an infinite universe exist within a multiverse?

next, you make the claim that there is no such thing as nothing. how is this the case? Nothing means lacking in what we would describe as something, Im aware of the fact that most of the space that we think of as having "nothing" inside does in fact contain things but how does that prevent there from being nothing? at best that seems to show that there cannot be a space enterily devoid of "things" within out universe.

prove to me its infinite

Just weeks before I turned 23.

I don't make the claim that there is nothing outside of our universe. I accept it as a possibility. I have yet to be shown or find evidence that would suggest that beyond the confines of our universe there must be something more truly "nothing" no energy, no space, no time, no particles. Ive been shown some evidence that would suggest its more likely that there is by some description something beyond our universe such as the multiverse theory but not nearly enough to think of it as fact.

You'd be a better troll if you actually had answers to the questions. What matters is you make it sound like you KNOW your right. Doing a "w-well uhm that's none of your business" just makes you looks dumb. Though I guess you did get a response from the guy you were directing it at.

give me a reason not to be a atheist rather that repeating this bait theard every 3 days

Why did you decide to become a theist? what religion do you prescribe to now and what convinced you that religion was correct?

is there any point in believing in a leader/god who murders treats people like shit and create cancer and other child killing afflictions

that's what every retarded theists says and dishonestly uses an ambiguous word "god"
the claims made by almost every religion contradict reality, therefore they are untrue
let's clear up your retardation
we aren't arguing about "god" outside of those religions, we arguing about the ones claimed per religion
inbred retard
that shit is deliberately done to try and justify a religion (the conflation of "god" and "X god")
if you're talking about even a deistic god it's still irrelevant because it's some buzz/ambiguous/white noise word that just says "this, therefore this", it's fucking useless and you're a pretentious dipshit
>git fukt

if you assume that such an entity would otherwise send you to a place of eternal torment and damnation upon your death then pragmatically you should.

that said you then have to choose where you want to place your bests by choosing a religion.

15 was Catholic. full athiest. I can still respect religious people but I look at religion almost like a cult. it restricts people from achieving their full potential.

so you reasoning is because there a million in one chance i might get a poker up my ass if i dont.

anyone using the internet anyone who believes in pascal's wager is a fucking retard
anyone not using it is too, but if you are, you're especially a retard
considering if you're a gullible dipshit, there could be an infinite amount of religions made up, making your odds of picking the right one nearly impossible