What would Sup Forums do to this whore?

What would Sup Forums do to this whore?

Cuff her hands behind her back and leash the whore, then take her for a walk around the block. She's got the collar for it.

I would make her read books to me before my nap, and when i wake up she'll have my tendies warmed up with my juice box and a snack

That would be hot

She looks like the kind of girl who has attitude.

I'm the kind of guy that would respond to that with a second walk around the block later at night, but without her top holding in her tits.

she looks like a cunt

Type of slut I’d love to hate fuck

Nose is a little big but the lips and eyes more than make up for it.

Get her a better haircut

would like to break her until she is completely obedient and has no own will any more

those are some hella nice hips

kill her and dump her in the bin, because she really looks like human garbadge.

any leggy pics?

And who told this whore she could take her collar off? Perhaps she needs her tits caned to remind her.

This.reeeee

She doesn’t get her legs out on many pics tbf

Both of these are pics that make me want to pin her head against the bed on her knees while I face fuck her until her make up runs.

You said that in such a creepy way. Fuck, so many better ways to say a slut needs a beating

>slut needs a beating

That is straight up the stuff drunks say before beating their girlfriends. At least what I said was sexually grounded and a realistic line between sub and dom.

She certainly knows how to dress. And how to take a picture.

Oh she does

user is this whore your ex? Cause damn

Nooe

>time to get degrading

I'd like to put a medium sized plug in her ass and make her keep it in until she's licked that mirror clean.

> Not pay her money for sex, be it literal cash or great gifts while living apart
> Force her to make a commitment beyond what her genitals alone can't get her into or get her approval for
> reject her if she can't provide more than that

Tired of the feminist autistic shit chicks do, where they feel like they always have to be in rebellion from a dude to "know themselves"

thats fair.