Why the fuck do people who are angry at the government take it out on their fellow citizens? Realistically...

Why the fuck do people who are angry at the government take it out on their fellow citizens? Realistically, everyone chanting “black lives matter” what are their honest expectations? What is their goal and how do the chants/blocking traffic further it? Also this photo was taken in Canada, is Trudeau anti-black or something? What is wrong with Canada now I thought all the SJWs wanted to flee to Canada cause it was a sanctuary, but the Canadian sjws are complaining as well? I don’t understand the thinking process of so many people.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/does-the-general-welfare-clause-of-the-u-s-constitution-authorize-congress-to-force-us-to-buy-health-insurance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't expect me to read all that now do you

Honestly yes, I would expect you to read 6 sentences considering you voluntarily came here to spend time typing out a response.

What they want is the activity they are participating in. Nothing more, just to complain and flex their victim status to reassure themselves.

Bumping because I seriously want to know what they want too. I've saw countless videos of individuals being asked that and they just fucking freeze. I don't think they even know.

It’s something I find so strange, it seriously is so illogical if you told me it was a massive social experiment and they were paid actors I would want to believe that over the alternative that so many people can be so unreasonable.

Mindless sheeple with first world problems.
They're incapable of thinking things through, and incapable of actually doing anything, so you get shit like that.

It doesn't help that people with agenda are telling 'em what to think or "feel", though.

The city should just get a pair of garbage trucks running side by side to clear the jam in the road

Victimization.

Some other user pointed it out. Also, there is no single reason.

The massess are a bunch of idiots compelled by emotions. They might say and proclaim they are there because of blacks, but most of the time the reason they are there is bullshit.

What emotions though and why

After seeing how most muricans act on Sup Forums I’d shoot up the place too.

I went to a catholic high school. Literally, and I mean LITERALLY every single person who was outspoken and in the “Free the children” club the school had that went to the federal building and protested against abortions every year, all of them now, 6 years out of high school are feminists protesting pro abortion and pro choice. Complete switch, made me realize I think some people just want to be involved in a struggle or what everyone is doing. They get their gratification through that for some reason.

Because they're trying to get you angry at the government too.

You should be angry. But these people aren't executing their plan very well. Without the shitty government and police corruption, this wouldn't be happening. Fight the csuse, not the symptom.

If you can't beat them op join, start shouting black lives matter pull some black pussy make some black friends and then when your firmly inside the group call everyone filthy niggers and just generally take life as a joke

They read books about Gandhi, Martin Luther and all these “hero’s” they almost sensationalize struggle and draw everyone into their delusions as their “enemies” without even stopping to think the magnitude of the character assertions they are claiming, and the weight of those accusations.

Oh, here we go...

How the fuck does making people angry at them help their cause?

What? So if you don’t block traffic that means you aren’t angry at the government? Since when did this group of people decide they were the only ones who were against the government? What if I’m against the government too but I had to work that day and wasn’t at your meeting? Too bad? The people blocking the roads are the ones not fighting the cause rather they are fighting their own side.

Same with crybaby workers that strike, not my fault your job sucks so don’t make mine harder.

>if you want me to stop having a temper tantrum fix the government for me then I’ll stop

Forsure, in my university days the humanities department went on strike and my sediments class had to be cancelled because it was held in a humanities building, all the professors gathered outside and it wasn’t technically closed but they would shame any professors who tried to cross the strike line to get into their classrooms.

Why block roads?

> transportation is a vital flow of business and commerce
> literally begging someone to plow through because lawsuits + free medical
> blm seeks destruction and blood despite the supposed "victimization"
> attempt to spread self interest

I hope i didnt miss anything
>

As stated before it's simply a mix of fear and anger that brings them together, and a heard mentality that keeps them together.
Come for the feels stay for sheers.

Bunch of whiners, aw whaaa you don’t wanna do your job for $20hr? I’ll do your job for $17 and be happy about it. Unions=lazy assholes.

jkgfj

Fear of what? The best standard of living in the world?

people with too much free time and no real problem in their meaningless life...

black lives block traffic and are annoying. is that their message?

They want big screen TVs, blunts, 40s and white bitches. Also want their own state away from rich people and whites. They want whites to pay.

They want to make names like Kristin and Amanda are absolute and names like Butterfingeresha and Quintarious are the norm.

Non union fag= jealous of union fags and will swallow for corporate sperm.

If you’re making a billion a year in profit, I want a living wage to work the job. Fuck off you Koch brother cunt.

Fuck niggers

Then work towards a better career you fucking sponge

People listen when their money gets fucked with what they don't realize is most will get upset at the protest not the issue. Better tactic would be to gather outside the highest ranking government official or the police cheifs house everyday

What a retarded generalization.

You will be paid a wage commensurate to the service you provide. If your service is manual or unskilled labor, then the unfortunate truth is that your are in competition with 7 billion others who are also capable and may be willing to do it cheaper.

People listen when their money gets fucked with what they don't realize is most will get upset at the protest not the issue. Better tactic would be to gather outside the highest ranking government official or the police cheifs house everyday untill the issues are addressed

You know how many Chinese people are given H1B visas to work skilled work for half he price? A lot.

50% of Chinese immigrants have college degrees. It’s not the Mexican who people should fear, but the Chinese. Your friend Wang Nguyen is fucking you. Wake up.

What a retarded response poor fag. I bet you get foodstamps.

It's the perfect distraction.
Orchestrate a protest where all the cops will be busy fighting off people marching and throwing shit.

In the meantime, others break into homes and businesses and steal shit with no cops in sight to stop them... cause they're too busy.

I'm glad you're understanding economics. And the point remains, competition is competition. The more value I can provide then better. Also, Wang is Chinese and Nguyen is Vietnamese. Your bigotry doesn't help your argument.

We don’t even have food stamps in Canada. Sorry.

Are you one of them mentally challenged persons I hear so much about?

>i don't undeerstand subversion tactics
>i don't understand why people build memes then use them as an excuse to riot and destroy cities
>i don't understand why big businesses would pay people to "protest" turn it into a riot which then destroys local businesses and their value
>i don't understand why the big businesses would buy these small businesses after their value has decreased
>i don't understand why people would flee shitholes that have been ruined by these city destroying cocksuckers, only to drive up local living costs elsewhere
>i don't understand why they would increase demand in these gentrified cities while also increasing the price of goods
welcome to capitalism, i hope you enjoy your stay.

OP didn't ask anything about any of that. Your so fucking deluded that everything is about your agenda, is that it? Get that shit under control m8.

Yeah Wang is Chinese, that’s what I fucking posted. He’s fucking you.

Also, I never claimed not to be a bigot. I AM. Say it loud, I’m white and I’m proud.

Your reply reeks of superiority, but no substance. Typical regressive. When it comes to race, facts no longer matter.

So how do poor people get food?

People just want to be part of something. With evolution and science being pushed, deeply we realize life is meaningless, and these stupid folks want to feel like they're making a "change" in their lifetime.

Yep. When you tell yourself you're a victim and everyone around you is doing the same and people are supportive and sympathetic then guess what? They feel and act like victims and do nothing to improve their situation on their own.

Ok mr fixated on sperm, millions of workers pay union dues out of every cheque, where do you think that $$ ends up?

Food banks, no federal money just citizen donations.

>You will be paid a wage commensurate to the service you provide
LOL no, you're paid what your employer deems you should be paid.
more demand from faggot from third world shitholes, whome don't have to pay rent and whatnot, end up willing to work for less money, fucking up the system for everyone else who doesn't have organized crime families using their rent as a means to launder dirty monies

works great in places like canada where there's no guns and self defense puts you behind bars for years.

This was quite the verbal diarrhea.

If they’re too lazy to work we let them starve to death.

Because they're false flags intentionally orchestrated to make people who hate the government look bad.

If you genuinely hate the government will you:

A) Shoot up a bunch of random people and get maximum news coverage while shouting to the rooftops how much you specifically oppose this otherwise benevolent government (and also you must be a crazy person if you hate the USA as well)

or

B) Leave the apple store

We have guns in Canada, I have a 303 under my bed right now. Also majority of these protests have been in the USA, with sprinkles of them around Europe and Canada.

Also the most heavily abused charity (next to welfare that is)

I am apart of a union fucker. We have union dues and optional money to a PAC for lobbying.

Ours go to making sure we protect workers by any means necessary.

>Chants black lives matter
>playing in traffic to show how much it matters

>what are their honest expectations
OP asked directly what the whole point of these protests were, and the response was a valid theory.
lets hear yours though.

where are trucks of peace when you need them?

If it were legal to shoot them on site and burn them in the street for blocking traffic... What a world.

Your stream of consciousness argument made no sense.

you'll get arrested for owning that without a permit
or you'll get thrown in jail for 50 years to make an example out of you (if you're white)
if you're brown you'll get 2 years at most for using it.
probably only one if you can prove it was self defence.
what a wonderful country, eh?

Yup just keep on thinking that, it’s exactly what the guys that pocket those union dues want you to think.

And before you go off on some tirade of insults, would YOU want to give up $$ like that for doing nothing? No you wouldn’t.

Lol that response had nothing to do with the question and had no facts just a pure ideological ramble.

I have my FAC it was really easy a two day course. So I don’t see what your complaint is.

Good. If you own a gun it should be registered and purchased from a legitimate business. The FAC is 2 days and quite simple, I know a 56 year old Brown Fijian Sikh woman with her restricted firearms permit. It’s just a basic course and test with a background check.

pure conspiracy theory ramblings.
nothing to do with ideology though you faggot.
getting the permit isn't the issue.
being allowed to use the weapon to defend yourself or your property, is another matter.

ain't nobody got time for that

Give up money nothing. We get protection and legal help for negotiating union contracts.

Then why are you talking about the consequences of not having a permit?

>you’ll get arrested for owning that without a permit
>it’s not about getting the permit

The "welcome to capitalism" stab at the end was enough to qualify for idealism.

Cause it’s the 20’s right? Employers work you 18 hrs a day with no breaks or food...you’re not even allowed to learn how to read...yeah horrible tyrant employers these days..

Fyi the people they are “negotiating” these contracts with are just the same, they’re just in the other side of the coin.

because it's a pain

It’s a pain to get the permit? If you think it’s a pain to spend two days and do an online test to ensure you know how to properly store, transfer, assemble/clean, and use a gun then you should not own one.

MONEY

It’s 60-80 bucks.

Because working full time doesn’t guaretter someone healthcare, 401k, paid vacation, paid time off or a living wage. Eat dick corporate whore.

Should it? I don't mean to disparage any person or type of work, but let's say I work full time watching security footage. Or cleaning rooms. Any job that requires little or no skill. Does that mean I deserve to be able to afford to buy a home on my own, and a car, and a cell phone, and vacations? Is what I do worth the same pay as somebody who has been highly trained?

>good goy you weren't born into trust fund kiddy life
>you aren't worthy of a decent life
>you aren't worthy of a safe environment or the ability to buy anything but diabetes causing shitfood
>your time is worth less than everyone elses
>yes goy belief that your time isn't valueable of having a worthwhile life because without your work the community would thrive, you should be grateful we employ you, good goy goood

i'll never understand how someone can willingly bring a child into this world.

I'm sorry, did you have a logical argument to present?

Define "highly trained".

If you mean doctor, then no.

If you mean wall street banker who "studied" economics (read: partied 4 years straight), then yes. You should be paid the same for the same effort, but they get paid a lot more.

The world isn't fair, which is why everybody stopped trying.

who will oversee how much effort is put in?
who dictates how much that effort is worth?
will a cop putting his life on the line but sits back watching videos in his car all day be considered the same amount of effort?

Most police don't really put their life on the line shooting up dogs in their yards and flashbanging 5 year olds.

Do you really believe that's what most police do? I think we may be getting to the root of your issues.

I was a stupid teenager once too. Why don’t you go do a ride along with a cop and see how many babies they kill you trap sucking Democrat?

I got to get easy pussy. I ain't proud of a couple of the chicks I slept with from those things but quite a few are decent looking and it takes zero fucking effort. It is easier than picking up fat chicks at closing time.

lol faggots you are a joke if u think most police do that bro. This isn't 1990 anymore. It's the age of SWAT team kick-ins and gunning down people for growing tomatoes in their backyard.

Get a clue grandpa

quick history lesson, owning house is not a right, owning property and wealth is not a right, banks provide framework for poor people to own things, they should be glad and thankful, again not a right

i would have driven onto the grass on the left keeping away from any of them while trying to pass by to wherever i was headed. and if any of them tried to get in front of my car to stop/block me. i wouldn't have stopped and would carry on driving. i have no mercy for a mob of thugs who disrupt my life for something i doubt they even understand

Black Lives Matter
1. organizers are pushing racial division and being paid nicely for it
2. some participants are there because they get off on destruction, a few of them are being compensated
3. the rest of the participants are just dim easily manipulated people (useful idiots) who are participating for a false sense of accomplishment and belonging

all the above are pawns in a battle between ultra wealthy people for power/control

>welfare of citizens is written in the constitution
now, lets look at the necessities of human survival
1. shelter
2.clean water
3.safe food which wont cause health defects
now tell us again, how it's constitutional for there to be more homes than there are homeless?
less work than there are people
work which does not provide enough wealth to survive off of.

Chinese come into the country on H1b visas to work high skilled jobs for half the price.

What’s your definition of skill?

pay attention to you horny little bastards

Educate thyself my child
freedomoutpost.com/does-the-general-welfare-clause-of-the-u-s-constitution-authorize-congress-to-force-us-to-buy-health-insurance/

The union corporate whore, they represent workers and the other side are corporate whores. Then union negotiates with the corporate whore to make sure we aren’t fucked in the ass without lube.

Depends. My dad is Chicago PD detective. He deals with crime on a level most here can’t imagine. If he has a moment to watch video in his car, let him. The next day he maybe be investigating the murder of a toddler by a gang fucker.