Girls you've cum inside of

Girls you've cum inside of.

None. /thread

Dumped a lot of semen in her

How did you not get these girls pregnant ?

She was on the pill

Luck I guess, she wanted me to get her pregnant but never happened

Don't blame ya

Lurk moar newfriend

so so worth it

Friends girlfriend. Lots. Feelsgoodbutbad.

found her on FB

She loves the D

She prefers my dick she said anyways.

post more of the slut.

My Prom Date

GLADLY.
Sort of why I post her is so someone sees and maybe he finds out and just leaves her so she can stay with my squad and me lmfao. Snapped this one time she was over.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

I came in the one on the right so many times I lost any sort of count.

>squad
edgy closet fags confirmed
she has a nice ass though.

I guess you're a huge pussy and you have no nudes

Gladly came in my wife.

Nope. I do. Lmfao.

I gladly came in your wife too user :)

She fuck the whole “squad”?

Showing how her tongue works. Trust me I am not the only one in the squad who smashes her and passes.

>me put coco inside hole
>me make babe
Extra-terrestrials would be so astonished at such an advanced form of life. Truly.

prolly fucks what has a dick and two legs

melinda?

Part of the squad has. My one friend has been taking her out lately lmfao. I passed her off to him but still come through time to time. She shows off her body like she single tho.

So you count.hmmm.fun!!

then post everything. what are you waiting for

It's like the primal urge over rides morals in these situations. I mean it's obvious that's what is happening here, but if we're aware of the gluttony and potential shit that it could cause, why do we? Because she's attractive, as in make good offspring?

It's fundamentally a negative thing, even the sex, the love and the relationship itself. It's all at another's expense. But, that almost makes it better. Doesn't it? Because your reproduction is better than hers and validates that little mouse ego we have? But at the same time she goes back and fucks some other guy and probably enjoys it just as much, if not more.

It's definitely a weird primal phenomenon that I'd never take part in.

Also I can't help get weirded out by women wearing make up because it's literally a monkey wearing makeup and dressing up like that. Little stylish monkey. Kek.

more please

That shit is spooky.

back to your basement faggot

Idk how her boyfriend never finds out honestly.

She's surprised

Damn bitch is anorexic to. She's got problems dude. Then again most people that cheat like that do have as many problems as partners.

He could probably get more pussy than you if he wanted, monkey. I could vouch, having actually READ his post.

Was it worth it? She kinda looks like my ex, who wasn't worth it.

I mean I can't say I would never take part in. That was rambling. Because I do flirt with girls while in relationships, but everyone does.

It's just hard to see me doing it, but I could see it happening.

I am
She has a grade a pussy that she takes care of and has a hot body. I dont give a fuck about her actions. I just give her my fucking load and let her man pick her up elsewhere.

he might already know and just waiting for the right time to kill all of your or something.
you know these things need planning.

with so many shootings in merika now, accidents happen

Sure.mr wizard.stylish monkeys in make up

Plz greentext story

>creampie thread without any creampies.

I am sad.

you forgot to tip your fedora and brush your neck beard.
samefag

I destroyed that pussy many times and that was 5 years ago.

not a clue.what you're trying.to say.

Baby you and me ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.

Not samefag actually. You're stupid enough to call it out, though.

Jk dude I still kinda wanna cuck you tho. Post ur wife's nudes

Not a bad idea. I might if people actually want it and arent going to whiteknight whine about me getting some fucking pussy.
It was worth it. Even more worth it once I started taking off the rubber.

only white people actually take pictures of their creampies, fuck off gordon ramsey

Sent me this shit while she was at work.

B cup? medium booty? slim legs hopefully? but i bet he thicker in the bottom because most white girls are sadly.

How do such cretins with such a disgusting appearance manage to get married? Palpable phenomena. Take timthetatman for example.

Ye I probably would to depending on the guy and the relationship.
But if it's like
>"yo user my wife that I've be friends with since childhood said you've been fucking her"
>"shit user sorry mouse brain we're all monkeys and that pussy is hella tight dude, amirite?"

Couple actually. First one was after I dropped her off lmfao. Spot that redness near her asshole.

I thought I'd elaborate a bit on her

the pros:
- awesome tits
- likes lingerie, and has the body for it
- when she rides you, she'll take your dick into the 4th dimension (thats what 15 years of ballet teach you apparently)
- is into mff when drunk

the cons:
- comically bad at giving head
- no well defined ass
- isnt into nude/semi-nude pics (thus, none..)
- attracts betas like light attracts moths

I would show him what someone made with his girlfriends pictures and tell him to fuck off. Shit isnt as tight after I drop her off and he must notice somtimes, amirite?

Every day and I fucking love it

Found her on tinder and after that we kinda became fuck buddies, was great

Pic very related

>/threading your own post
Fuck off

Pic related

Every damn night

C cup, nice somewhat thick ass and hips and legs were medium.

it's the Karma in full effect.

She looks like she ready to take back Constantinople.

I miss her

this

she has beautiful skin, good job

wtf do you look like?
any more pics?

No

I bet that ass is amazing.

That shit looks perfect

my sister.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR

Here you go bud

Would definitely also cum in her

Fixed for you bro

more

both

over the course of 4 short weeks, all 3 of these girls swallowed my load, and none knows the other 2 did it as well

yo mam :---ddddd