youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they do that? Why are they so nasty!?

Wtf?! I hate this country now!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

wtf i hate germany now

>inspected by "us"
Oh yeah, inspected by a fucking neckbeard from Sup Forums that is afraid of interactions with women, yet alone another men.

U.S. you autist

We need to sanction Germany

>▶
Germans are evil and should give Rhineland to repent from their sins

Neck yourself, neckbeard

The holocaust didn't happen

at least we have mosques

vocaroo.com/i/s1onsN5uIhYE

>>▶
fucking RETARD

simple as

Should I see a GP?

well there's still jews today right? so germans cant be so bad

>Germans killed over 6 million jews for NO GOOD REASON!!?!
You'd really think there'd be more of an outcry over this. I'm surprised the Jewish are so kind as to forgive and forget: I know we wouldn't let them live it down.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ysrXk2ZqtP

?

They let us live so we can give them money, duh

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
Actually that was us, but don't tell anyone

Cheeky gets haah

Is that supposed to be bad?

I honestly do not give a single fuck about whether the Holocaust was exaggerated or not. Fact is, the Jews fled en mass from Europe to the US during the time for a reason, and it wasn't because the Nazis were giving them ice cream.

What was the purpose of the 3 Einsatzgruppen units (each consisting of 500-1000 members of the SS and Gestapo) during Operation Barbarossa[1]? How were these units different than the Wehrmacht's Security Divisions (Sicherungs-Divisionen) and Guard Units (Landesschützen)?

Why would Jews inflate the number of holocaust victims when reparations paid by West Germany after the war were based on the number of survivors and not the number killed?

What did SS and nazi officials in internal memos mean by the word "Special Treatment" (Sonderbehandlung) regarding jews in their custody?

How could the prisioners at the Bergen-Belsen be starving to death when 3 km away the food stores for the camp contained "600 tons of potatoes, 120 tons of tinned meat, 30 tons of sugar, upwards of 20 tons of powdered milk; cocoa, grain, wheat and other foodstuffs." Why was this food withheld from the starving prisioners?

If the Jews were evacuated "to the East" rather than being exterminated in Poland, what happened to them? Why have so many family members of those "evactuated" never heard from their loved ones again? Wouldn't they try to make some contact in the past 70+ years?

wtf i hate germany now

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>implying this was a bas thing

>You think Germans are good people?
Never

Germany needs to be stopped

If you haven't learnt about the holocaust in shool you are living in a 3rd world shithole muslim scum country.

The Hun is a beast

Nazis are scary
Germans are friendly

>The nice guy at your class
>or the meanest motherfucker you've ever seen

>german doesn't get the joke
who would have thunk it

>>>▶
t. nazi
REPENT

No way they actually did this.
The absolute madmen.