Pictures of amputee girls you know

pictures of amputee girls you know

My friend has an amputated arm and now has a robotic arm. Everyone always said what a shame it was she didn't have two arms because she's pretty and now she looks badass. No pics of it though.

Don't know any amputee girls personally. Sob.

fucked an amputee once, was kind of awkward, she was kindof drunk and were supposed to get the wine from the kitchen, but somehow her prostetic leg slipped and she fell on her ass in the hallway...i was kindah like "uhm.....you need help?" semi undressed... drank some wine, fucked her and came in her....we met more than once, got less awkward each time

why boner why
moar?

Finally getting wifey to wear more folded pantlegs

You guys like the vintage crutches?

nice

Stump prop for yall into that and a lil peek at snatch

MOAR!!!

But really... How do you like those awesome crutches fellas?

Whats your crutch preference? Wood? Aluminum? Vintage like those? stickerbombed?

Ive been having her use wood ones more often lately. We both kinda like them.

Can anyone put an aproximate date to these vintage crutches?

Theyve got huge armpit pads and are labeled futuro. Material is a chrome polished aluminum. They came with tiny little brown grip tips at the bottom but I swapped them out for larger tan ones. Theyre extremely light. Much lighter than modern aluminum crutches.

I do like old-school wooden crutches, although aluminum is fine by me. I just don't like the fancy ultra-modern, "reinventing the crutch" style designs.

Personally, I'm very fond of full-cuff forearm crutches for amputees.

She doesnt have any forearm sticks. Id like to get her to try some although Im fond of underarm myself.

We like to mix it up though. I love seeing her use different styles.

I like the variety too. I'm from Australia and we probably have more variety with the crutches than most places where one style tends to dominate.

Here, underarm crutches are more common for short term injuries, but permanent users tend to use forearm crutches.

Id really like to get her a wheelchair as well. it would be handy for certian occasions but shes pretty resistant

You stump guys also into leg casts at all?

Does she ever hire a wheelchair or scooter when out shopping.

I've been in a cast and on crutches and it made me understand, a) how fucking hard crutches are to use, and b) how everyone wants to tell you can hire a wheelchair or scooter (and they are pretty relaxing, lol).

Yeah man, that's my other big fetish.

Never. She always refuses. I think Ive halfway sold her on the idea of a wheelchair but only for fun purposes like casting her other leg.

It would be extremely handy for long days at the zoo etc though If shed agree but she loves her crutches.

Yeah, Ive noticed there seems to be a crossover there in those interests.

Ive got her pretty much sold on the idea casting could be fun. Just gotta set up enough time to ourselves to make the most if it. Ill be sure to share some pics when the time comes

>Never. She always refuses. I think Ive halfway sold her on the idea of a wheelchair but only for fun purposes like casting her other leg
She could still crutch, lol

Yeah, I might start out with a SLC and shoe and see where it goes.

She likes her hands bound like stumps so two arm casts would land her in a wc for sure.

Could I request some more vintage pics if you have any?

stump bump

I love this angle

Holy shit those are the same model crutches wife has. Any idea on the date of the photo? Looks 70s maybe

yeah, very hot

yes, 70s, i'd say

Its interesting that this style if crutch is no longer popular. With the wingnut height adjusters they are completley silent whereas modern push button styles make a ton of noise with each step.

Best designs don't always succeed. It's usually cost (and maybe kickbacks) that gets a product in front of patients.

Loving these vintage pix m8

thanks for your pics. i have lots of vintage stuff, but it's a bit disorganized.

For sure. I presume its also the convience factor. Push bottun is much easier to adjust or collapse if needed.

Hey man, seems like you have a shitload of pics. Theres one set, not too old but not new either. Probably early 2000s late 90s. Blond woman in what appears to be a hotel lobby. Shes wearing a dress I think and has dark wood crutches. I beleive they were either carved with a pattern, had leather arm pit pads or both. Any idea what Im talking about?

I'm sure I'd know it if I saw it, but it's not immediately ringing a bell unfortunately.

All good man. You seem pretty cool compared to most of the stumpfuckers Ive encountered.

In regard to
I think it may have been tatiana. Dont know for sure. When I say leather pads Im talking about the stuffed kind that hang from one side to the other With no structural support in between the two widemost points of the crutch.

Hmmmm, I have lots of Tatiana pics, but most of them are from when she'd settled in the U.S. and switched to forearm crutches.

I do recall some early pics, with underarm crutches.

All good. Figured Id ask. Talking about the crutches made me think of that set. My memory is a bit hazy but I recall the crutches being very different and downright regal.

Who is the girl in this pic Im quoting? I find her very attractive.

I'm not sure of her name. Agree it's a nice set.

Have to go soon, but I'll go through my archives and post more old stuff if I'm on one of these threads next time.

The sticks looked like a special occasion kind of thing. It may have not been her for all I know, but the pic would have been dated from around that era. Cant get the quest for those crutches out of my mind though lol.

Heres a pic Im. Sure youll enjoy. I love her stump almost as much as she does

sweet stump :)

last one for now

Please do. I really enjoy these classics.

What time are you usually active? I like these threads when youre around. Yiu actually make conversation. The other guy who posts every morning (my time) never wants to chat about preferences and rarely posts pics

I haven't seen some of these pics in ages, so it's good to go through and post them.

I haven't been active on here much lately. Not usually on at this time. If I am, it's usually weekdays, about 5-10 hours earlier than this.

My acrotomophilia is tingling...

Some of these pics are the first pics Id ever seen online it is nice to se them again.

Hope to catch more of you around here in these threads.

Bump