If you enjoy this show you're a faggot. absolutely awful

If you enjoy this show you're a faggot. absolutely awful

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during the years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Why?

97%Rotten Tomatoes
85%Metacritic
9.4/10IMDb
>awful

the fans are even worse than the show itself

Yes. We are... Why you still here?

well, I guess you could be worse than a faggot, I could also be black.

what a sad little person you are user, please, kill yourself, today.

doctor :u got like 3months left to live im sorry

white person: im pickle rick:3 LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're just mad because we're smarter than you.
I'M PICKLE RICK BITCH

imagine saying pickle rick in an actual conversation n thinking it's funny

I'm gonna try it at work today

just because you watch rick and morty doesn't make you smart

No, only if it was a homosexual television series then it would make you a faggot.

Your opinion means nothing to me

It's possible to watch a show (or don't) without trying to be better or worse to someone?

u have to have a certain level of intelligence to vibe to rick and morty and h3h3productions guys. u gotta be a smart man like me. god im sm

"Rick and Morty is so profound you gotta have a certain level of intelligence to vibe with it"
Rick and Morty: wubba dubba fart boobs

This. Right here. It's a decent show with a toxic, shitshow of a fanbase.

yes. Well I'd give it more than decent, but the fans just ruin it.

I wish kids were musically diverse enough where I could play Jcole, family guy, X, BBTheory, Rick and morty, and Logic all in one dj set :(

Literally nobody wants to hear your shit-mix.
Never DJ. Ever.

"I want a goth gf"
"Logic is biracial"
"Did u see the new Rick and Morty episode"
"Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time"

I keep hearing the "the fanbase is toxic" argument.
While I do agree there are some retards out there that keep meming the shit out of the show, does that automatically make the show shit?

just got off the phone w hurricane irma she says she won't do it if yall stop watching that garbage ass show rick n morty

IM PICFCKLE RICK XD MORTY !! HIC UP!!

isn't it obvious?

op here.. not bait at all its trash

troll harder

too hard to troll the genius fans of r&m

Can't find r34 on this, any help?3

You aren't even trying at this point, do you?

What else is there to watch??

Can you recommend something?? Or do you have shit taste as well.

Inb4 I read or don't watch TV ECT ECT pobcasts w/e

Y'all can agree this is p gud, tho.

go back to

PLUTO is a fucking planet
BITCH

go to

If you don't enjoy this show it's because you're a product of retarded parents and the public school system.

you just dont get the humor of the show. It takes a pretty high iq to enjoy rick & morty :P

The fan base is full of little fags who are acting like they understand all the references and are bragging about how cool and smart they are

It's more likely that if you don't enjoy R&M, it's because you're actively trying not to in and attempt to be an edgy snowflake.

Every fanbase is toxic and annoying. And that's because the decent people enjoy their thing quietly while cunts try to shove it down everyone's throat. And there is cunts for every show.

I love the show, but god I hate Jerry.
He is the very depiction of cowardice, self-pity, self-overestimation and stupidity.
I know he is made like that on purpose, but it exactly matches my perception of people I absolutely despise.

The fact you took time out of your day and made a thread about something like this is pretty cringe