Be Me

>Be Me
>Be chad
>Start new collage
>It is good time to find a qt, there are many
>shortly after I join, I hear rumour that many girls """Fancy"""" me and find me attractive
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>After seeing females in my classes they aren't that great
>Notice a modest, attractive qt but is not in any of my classes
>No excuse to talk to her
>Except if I sit next to her maybe in one of the study periods and chat

How should I do it Sup Forums?

nice quads.

You started a collage? Collage of what exactly?

>Be chad
>Cant even fucking talk to a female
better luck next time dumbass

Maths and Computing

She is not in any of my classes, I need something to initiate conversation don't I?

a collage of embarassing lies

Alpha M has all the answers for you. What are you doing here

Alpha M is just used for template Images, i want to know how I should approach this qt

col·lage
kəˈläZH/Submit
noun
a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing.
the art of making collages.
a combination or collection of various things.

>Oh shid sorry Sup Forumsros

le benis xdddd

I am sure he has a video on how you could do it. He's got a video on everything lol. We don't really know your whole context, so it's kind of hard for us to just tell you what to do.

Chad wouldn’t need to ask
Kek

With quads there may be hope for you yet OP

Just tell me how you would initiate conversation, providing that I have 0 classes with her and we have no common friends

Where do you get to see that spicy señorita?

In the study area

Is it crowded in there, for you to justify sitting on her table?

Not really, there is usually a normal amount of space, there are computers that I could sit next to her at, thought about it today but she had people either side

+ My friends are usually there so It might be obvious

Try to find a spot next to her and ask her what she's studying for and (I think you said you're in college(?))So maybe then ask her what career she's in and then stuff about how is it like.. personally I would show her that I'm interested in her and I have the intention of getting to know her. But that's just me, maybe other guys would tell you otherwise, like don't show so much interest. But just don't seem like you're going to rap her, act chill. You're a man and you should feel confident, I'm sure your are an awesome person and you can do this.
Look at your surroundings, if there's an obvious event that's going to happen maybe ask her if she knows what that is and then go on from there. It's all about the context, it shapes how you can approach her.

some fucking chad this guy is.
Bro im a fucking beta technically and you sound like even more of a pussy than me.

You compliment something about her, and start convo. Ask to chill.

Fuck her.

You win.

Retard virgin chad wannabe

>and ask her what she's studying for

she instantly got creeped out and ran away to her lawyer to sue me for stalking, talk-raping and stare-raping

>Be chad
>Need excuse to talk to girl

You no chad, just a little pussy ass faggot

>Be chad
>Asks autists on Sup Forums on how to have a conversation with a grill
Srsly just kys

>be chad
>posting on Sup Forums

>pick one