Russia is a shithole, and it needs to be nuked ASAP, or at least Putin and his buddies assassinated

Russia is a shithole, and it needs to be nuked ASAP, or at least Putin and his buddies assassinated.

Agree desu

Would be cool if a more liberal government came to power so russian fascists had a bit more leeway as far as organisation goes

I like Russians, they shouldn't be blamed for the actions of their government

Putin is supported by like 80% of the people in Russia

yes they should be blamed

pls send wife russia

60% of Germans supported Merkel after a shooting spree, an ax attack, a suicide bombing and a machete assault caused by her policies, should they be blamed?

For what? The attacks? No. For supporting mrs. Mutti? Hell yes.

All this shows that people can't be trusted with an ounce of power, because they'll always use it to further their own interests, which never really aligns with the interests of the majority, yet the masses are always stupid enough to buy into their shit.
It's human nature.

Russia is the only Eastern European country that has accomplished anything noteworthy.

>y that has accomplished anything noteworthy.
Yeah, making other Eastern European countries third world shitholes.

It just rubs me the wrong way to blame people for their government, we had over a million people protest the Iraq War for instance but it went through anyway because both parties wanted it. Plus this is Russia we're talking about, it wasn't exactly democratic to begin with

Actually by now their own country is a bigger shithole than we were or could ever hope to be

>le dictator has good ratings meme

Please go back to Sup Forums if you fall for this.

What's that in the bottom right hand corner of your pic?

Russia is the poorest country in Asia.

>It just rubs me the wrong way to blame people for their government
It shouldn't. It's the citizens' job and responsibility to protest and remove their government from power if it acts in a manner they disagree with, or find morally questionable. No one else is going to do it for them. Guess what: if they're staying silent on the issue it's because they agree with their leadership.
>b-but the military and the police
They're scum, granted, but their numbers are a fraction compared to the overall population, easily swept away by the wrath of the people as countless examples in the history show. If they manage to stifle a revolution it only happens because a significant majority does not support the cause, and there aren't enough people to overwhelm them.
Democracy is a shitfest and a flawed concept, but that's just my two cents.

>we had over a million people protest the Iraq War
And what's your total population? like 60 million? That's barely more than 1%.

>flag
>hates russia
>faggot supporter
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

That guy isn't in Hungary right now though

>Guess what: if they're staying silent on the issue it's because they agree with their leadership.
What if they have to keep silent because they or their family is going to get fucked up?

>Context for the pic

"Kirill Fedorov, 21, bleeds after national-conservative extremists surrounded and beat him and his friends as they attended a gay pride rally in St. Petersburg, Russia. The group tries to stick together and seek cover behind police as stones and eggs are thrown at them. The rally was declared illegal under the Russian law banning gay propaganda. Fedorov and the other LGBT activists were arrested and later taken to court."

They get beaten and then send to jail forget "shithole" Russia is just fucking horrible. Jesus.

Alas, poor Yorick...

>What if they have to keep silent because they or their family is going to get fucked up?
That's why it's important that more than a handful of people stand up to their government. If everybody is rebelling, they can't single you out, Jesus. Think how animals too flock too when migrating or predators are close, because there's safety in numbers.

Fucking hell. Just kill putin already CIA

russia and germany are the two countries that deserve everything bad

Kek. How much time did they get?

But Hungarians have special feelings towards him

Good. Homosexuality should not be encouraged or openly tolerated

There's no evidence proving homosexuality is not a sexual perversion. Most peadophiles are homosexuals fyi.

Wtf? Why do you think that? encouraged i understand but tolerated? Whats wrong with being a fag?

There doesnt need to be one. Even if all of them were. That doesnt make the ones that are not and gay guilty of crime they didnt comit. And if you go on any lolli thread you can see thats not true.

Being gay is not an offence.

I would feel offended

Why?

nothing . Be gay if it makes you happy.
What is wrong is being a cuck begging faggot like that wants USA to fix all their problems. I guess he was one of those that celebrated the impeachment.

it is an offence

The USA might have done a lot of shaddy stuff for money but they sometimes use the influence they have on the world economy and politics for good. Also fuck Dilma wtf are you talking about? She was shit

No. Not really

> the influence they have on the world economy and politics for good

good for themselves.

Dilma could be whatevert, but is something you had to deal with. You were cucked, they overthrow dilma to put a president they like. And if rusian people dont like homosexual is their problem, not CIA's.

Then what? Keep the president that the usa doenst like and keep getting but fucked by them? Look where that took Russia. Doing what the United States wants doesnt equal making your country shit, But going head to head with them seems to have taken many cluntries to ruins

Deal your problems by yourself, don't expect others to fix it for you.

>where that took russia

Russia is a big player nowadays!. in what world you live?

>Doing what the United States wants doesnt equal making your country shit

sure, ask Irak, Libya, Nicaragua et al.

Fuck off americuck

Try me bitch

Government should be overthrown, true, but the Ruskies I've met here are pretty chill lads. Would be a shame to see them caught in the nuclear fallout.

>Would be a shame to see them caught in the nuclear fallout.
Ever since 1988 literally every family in Eastern Europe owns at least a pair of gas masks, and possibly a Geiger counter too, they can handle it.