2 Dead, 11 Wounded in Shooting in Western Austria

Details to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/05/22/police-say-gunman-kills-2-wounds-11-concert-austria-then-kills-himself/84738658/
mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/app__CORE/sendung_id__32/story_id__511330/story.phtml
krone.at/Oesterreich/Amoklauf_auf_Konzertgelaende_3_Tote._11_Verletzte-Tragoedie_in_Vbg-Story-511332
welt.de/vermischtes/article155562011/Tote-nach-Schiesserei-auf-Konzertgelaende.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/05/22/police-say-gunman-kills-2-wounds-11-concert-austria-then-kills-himself/84738658/

very new happening

What a lousy shot.
Killed to injured ratio is pathetic.

please be muslim

>be austrian
>get shot

no happening. some relationsship drama in biker gang milieu.

It appears to actually have been the result of a relationship dispute, and took place at a concert.

mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/app__CORE/sendung_id__32/story_id__511330/story.phtml

post non mobile link that shits broken

>mobile posting
fucking normies

Damn that's the first murder in my province that I can remember where the offender was not a muslim or nigger.

krone.at/Oesterreich/Amoklauf_auf_Konzertgelaende_3_Tote._11_Verletzte-Tragoedie_in_Vbg-Story-511332

You also apparently speak Alemmanic German.

Alemannic

I thought the aussies banned the guns, look what good that did

pleasebejokingpleasebejokingpleasebejoking

Luckily the pistol blew up in his hands, I wonder what gun he was using.

You win a burger.

Well, he certainly can't compete with the government agent who did Port Arthur. Kangaroo Ausfags>German Ausfags.

please be muslim

How so?

"The capital of Vorarlberg isBregenz(28,000 inhabitants), althoughDornbirn(47,000 inhabitants) andFeldkirch(31,000 inhabitants) havelarger populations. Vorarlberg is also distinct in that it is the only state in Austria where the local dialect is notAustro-Bavarian, but rather anAlemannic dialect; it therefore has much more in common culturally with its Alemannic-speaking neighbours Switzerland, Liechtenstein andSwabiathan withBavariaand the rest of Austria."

spacebar break?

The text contained hyperlinks, which formatted as losing a space.

Oh I thought there was more behind that than this.

Thanks for telling me what dialect I speak, though. =)

I thought guns weren't allowed in Australia?

>be american
>get shot
>be austrian
>get shot
>be australian
>don't get shot because all the guns are gone

Did he put some shrimp on the barbie?

>shooting himself to death

confirmed for /r9k/ type

Ha. I got this one.
Thing is, I don't think Euros hotload.

Has shitposting gone too far?

Emus did it

Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims
Please be muslims
>Please be muslims

Yawn, this happens every hour in Chicago

No.

KEK doesnt seem to be among this thread.

Confirmed for no muslims, no happening.

>be American
>get shot.. everyday.

>>>/reddit/

>Details as follow.

How about you Killurself.

It was muslims

False flag.
They don't want pro gun as hell Hofer to win.

Looks like a spurned boyfriend lashed out: welt.de/vermischtes/article155562011/Tote-nach-Schiesserei-auf-Konzertgelaende.html

Muslim and used a glock brand glocknade to blow himself up

Dubs checkem

Rolling

>please kek

>mfw one off quads

>Damn that's the first murder in my province that I can remember where the offender was not a muslim or nigger.

They made sure to activate the sleeper agent the day of the likely election of a right winger too.

Something that occurs 365 times a year in the US would occur at a per capita rate of just over 1 per million people in the population. Do they teach math in Australia?

rekt