Any poorfags need some money... find this faggot and turn him in

Any poorfags need some money... find this faggot and turn him in.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/30/released-illegal-immigrant-accused-of-raping-murdering-new-orleans-mother/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting knocked out from one punch
what a fucking zilch

Any sucker punch could knock anyone out. dude is straight pussy. Send this faggot back to mexico.

>Any sucker punch could knock anyone out
Not me.

k

>implying he wasn't born here

Immigrants have lower criminal rate than natives

great graph there user. Unfortunately the data is inaccurate and/or fake considering Spics have been classified as white for the past number of years.

Source on vid?

>*confirmed*
anons mom is fucking a shit skin

If he's here illegally and is sucker punching people, he needs to go back to his third world shit hole. It doesn't matter if natives commit more crimes. (there;s more natural citizens than illegals numb nuts. of course they do.) than he has to go back.

In sanctuary places like California, the police intentionally let illegals go free after being caught committing crimes in order to keep them from being deported. Being illegal is a free pass to commit numerous crimes. Usually not very serious crimes, those the DA will let go. Murderers, rapists, thieves, doesn't matter. The ideology of breaking federal laws is more important than justice.

You fucking retard I'm talking immigrants vs native born not race

I agree, never disagreed. Illegal criminals should be deported, anyone that is arrested on any violent crime such as assault (unless it was self defense of course)

I'm just pointing out that he is most likely a native born rather than an immigrant.

Has OP confirmed he is illegal? Or is it just a conclusion drawn from his bias

Name and locale?

>confirmed nigger

You're retarded. People who get caught committing a crime do their time regardless of legal status. Just cause your illegal doesn't mean law enforcement isn't going to enforce local law on you.

Show me one instance of an illegal rapist who was found guilty and never served time. Or a murdered.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/30/released-illegal-immigrant-accused-of-raping-murdering-new-orleans-mother/amp/

Here is a link for your confirmation bias. The guy was detained for being illegal but since he didn't commit a crime he was let go, then when he did commit a crime he was arrested.

Illegals don't get away with murder rape assault etc. they still face the same consequences as anyone else

Confirmed that a spic stole your girl lol

Fuck that, bitch that got knocked out had it coming. Fuck off with this shit

>than he has to go back

>Illegal detected.

Talking out of your gaping faggot ass.

Butt hurt faggot detected
Your girl tell you an illegal grouped her but in reality she sucked his dick in her car LOL

True. Because to be punched it needs get out your mom basement user.

he's from honduras.

says the illegal

I'm illegal but you can't deport me ;)
Even your precious god emperor trump let me renew my DACA, keep my work permit and The business I own. I'm married to a US citizen now and getting naturalized soon.

The world you want will never happen, even trump doesn't want deport me :) have fun being mad though.

lol. yeah right. Some shit skin is gonna take a girl from me. 6'5" 225 master race reporting in. Keep eating goat meat and spreading AIDS you subhuman, shit bag. lolllllll

Then you aren't illegal, so shut the fuck up.

Sure chad

Eligibility category C33 - no lawful legal status

No lawful legal status is USCIS for illegal

I'm an illegal, for now anyways