Hello this is Stefan from freedomain radio fuck my shit up and review doom with me

Hello this is Stefan from freedomain radio fuck my shit up and review doom with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zg1IVjnRuXk
youtu.be/dl9uHSWmaTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

>
HOW IS SEXUAL MARKET VALUE EVALUATED?

>DOOM 2016 review

What did he mean by this?

>it's another 'mature hobbies for mature Sup Forums posters such as myself' rerun

Stefans a cancuck, burger brother.

ONE

not an argument

How many dollars did id pay him?

Steppen Mallnew here, doing my computer show. My very special guest today is myself, playing HP Lovecraft, as though I interviewed him (myself) in the 1920's. Please send dollar.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>Thanks for watching my video game review!
>Interested in the decline of Western society? Or why so many white males are failing to launch? Check out some of my other videos!

So reviewing Doom is Stefan's attempt at capturing the gamerboi audience - a large demographic - but in a slightly more subtle way than simply jumping on the gamergate bandwagon.

Clever girl.

who care...

youtu.be/Zg1IVjnRuXk

Simply titled "A Case For Israel", this is by far some of based Whittled most impressive work. Give it a watch. Like and subscribe!

I expected arguments but don't see any

more like Shill Whittle apparently.

>Ctrl+F "donate"
>0 results
are you faggots even trying?

FREEDOMAINRADIOSLASHDONATE

This is a video essay by based Whittle on humility. Give it a watch!

youtu.be/dl9uHSWmaTw

Kek

>kek

What did he mean by this?

Not an argument but bookmarking for tomorrow
Not an argument

I'd watch the shit out of Molyneux vidya reviews

I'm completely done with vidya and vidya personalities otherwise, a bunch of middle of the road leftycucks, but he'd reignite my interest LIKE THAT

him and mechagamezilla

>not an argument
you fool, you can't have an argument without asking for donations a billion times first!

That's how you end up with ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

DELET THIS

Arguments detected = 0

>Bill Whittle
Stefo caught that gonif stealing rolls of toilet paper from the garage rest room
>Der Ewige Jude