Who is Idubbz for you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bukzXzsG77o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A hero that we deserve.

YouTube's dark knight

This

Cancer.

Wait isn't idubbbz considered normie shit?
I can already see every post after this one sucking his dick so I just wanna be sure before it gets too embarassing.

The Youtube equivalent of Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty etc

Content cop series is pretty good. I like to watch him absolutely shred the autists of youtube.

an annoying nerd who thinks he's on a higher moral high ground of other youtubers

Absolutely unknown.

Only watch the Content Cop series.
But the work he puts into every cc vid is insane, he deserves all the props he's getting

rick and morty is trash

lel who gives a shit

yeah, but why tho?

This

he is like the youtuber for normies who try too hard to not be normies

cancer for 14 year olds

Apparently no one.

Is he relevant?

Just #1 trending on youtube EVERY time he releases a content cop

7.5m views on his rap and 12.5m on his jake paul video in 2 days

my dad

It's Idubbbz

A nigger faggot

He makes some decent content with enough of an edge to never be mainstream, but still tame and coherent enough that the normies farther off the spectrum can enjoy it.d

Content cop is mostly what I watch from him

the destroyer of ricegum
always hated that skinny faggot, after idubbbz video im convinced hes a virgin, mainly because hes never had a girlfriend

i think faze banks is cool, hes just leeching off ricegum and i dont even think ricegum realizes it

g-go outside more

nice dubbbz

also im 25 and watch his shit, have a college degree, in shape as fuck, have a good job, so with that, fuck off N E R D

I really don't mind if you care about e-celebs and stuff but making thread about them on Sup Forums without instantly being btfo by everyone is kinda sad.
I'm not entertained.

Who cares? Aren't you considered hipster shit?

>yea

wew laddy

I care, and no I'm not. Faggot.

Actually not. You are so low it seems everyone is above you and out to get you. Basically, you are a nigger.

I enjoy his content.

A real human bean
And a real hero

Quite literally the single greatest YouTube star. He doesn't give a fuck most of the time, cares about the things that actually marry. It's amazing

actually puts effort into his content and has some talent unlike a lot of other Youtubers. It doesnt take much to make a story time. It takes editing and work to make one of his content cops or even unboxings.

Ricegum slayer
Big boi player
Cured my crippling depression

How is he a fucking "slayer" when that ricegum fuck is still going to live and be rich after all that, he makes you laugh and you feel powerful because you're "on his side" but in the end no one gets fucked so that's no fun.
Ricegum even gained popularity I'm sure because I had no idea who the fuck he was before this content cop.

Someone hurt you, and I'm sorry for that but don't take it out on me kek I don't give a shit

you m-m-mad bro?

God

I'm just saying you can't call someone a slayer when he doesn't slay shit, he makes money talking about people making more money than him; which is smart, but that's it.
Leafy is still doing fine, Keem as well, that dumb "nigger" bitch too, and Ricegum is probably drowing in a mix of attention/money right now.
I don't care that you've been hit in the past though, don't project on me.

Any of yous know how he came up with the name idubbbz or what does it mean?

youtu.be/bukzXzsG77o

thats what he meant...

Maybe it was a joke? Are you austimo
I didn't have my hand on the fucking bible when I said that holy shit

He'll do or say pretty much anything for views, and then sticks with what works the best- lately that includes bashing other Youtubers and unboxing a bunch of crap sent to him by his fans.

who?

>Who is Idubbz for you
he's a talentless hack that deserves nothing but a swift execution.

So far he seemed to be sensire in his content.
I hope the fame and inevitable fan cocksucking and asskissing doesn't get to him.

Same thing with filthy frank. I always thought his content was just him and his friends making what they thought was funny for themselves.

In hope they don't go the h3h3 and change for the worse because of it

>Normie shit
What a pretentious bore you must be in real life.

Good content, actually lives up to the image he tries to present unlike filthy frank. It’s not that he’s normie it’s the new wave of insta meme acc normies trying to not be normies that turn people off. Extra points from me as well for finally going after chink gum too, fucking hate that wannabe nigger

normie detected

spotted the ricememe supporter