Is dairy queen even good, never ate the food there than ice cream

Five Guys

俺はオナラを愛する

Arby's

Nic dub, tis OP. 5 Guy

Whataburger

5 guys. only good fast food

CHING CHANG BACK ALLEY BOK CHOI

Five guys is pretty good but doesn't live up to the hype. Burger is good but nothing spectacular and fries we're just way too overseasoned and the price is way up there.

I'm not OP, but I think their food is meh. I've had worse, but it isn't that great.

you better be trolling, dairy queen is the shittiest fast food u can get...they use fking highschool cafeteria style fries and the burgers are tiny.
wendys is the best accounting for the fact that theyre everywhere and have a solid burger that doesnt make u feel gross after

Yeah but i mean for fastfood sake its top tier.

Burgers are mediocre, not like 5 guys, but better than BK IMO. There onion rings and cheese curds are dope, and the New York cheesecake blizzard is the best fast food dairy treat.

Expensive and tastes like every other fast food joint. TOTALLY TOP TIER DAWG.

Fast food elitism is the dumbest thing ever. All fast food is delicious.

Agreed. Out of all of the mega fast food chains, Wendy's is the only one that doesn't fuck up my insides. Chic Fil A is awesome too, but they aren't as common.

Wendy's burgers taste like mold smells. They have this gross sweetness to them. Stick to the spicy chicken there.

You have a baby stomach.

Five guys is expensive, but its not Shake Shake expensive. Spent 18 dollars there the other day for fries, a burger, and a shake. fuck em.

Wow people have different tolerances for different foods and ingredients... who woulda thunk!

And you hit the baby stomach lottery.

>Warren Buffett owns DQ
>Warren Buffett prefers to each at McDonalds
>Jewish DQ manager recurring character in their commercials which have above average carcinogenicity compared to other commercials

10 seconds isn't a lot of time to mention [literally every other restaurant in existence]

>Bragging about eating fast food

Humans of late capitalism

Stating facts about someones baby stomach = bragging. K.

subway ~ ham/turkey sandwich, load that bitch up with veggies
zaxbys ~ kickin chicken, no sauce on it, two cups of nuclear sauce on the side (you get more sauce)
wendys ~ the hungover extraordinaire 4 for 4
mcdonalds ~ mcdouble with mac sauce and small fry
burger king ~ whatever deal they got going on or original chicken sandwich with dat ZESTY sauce boi
firehouse subs ~ anything but put the dankest hotsauce they have all over it
arbys ~ original roast beef thing with 2 packets of arbys sauce
DQ ~ just a hotdog with ketchup, mustard, and onions
KFC/Tacobell ~ whatever the $5 box is
chickfila ~ grilled chicken thing with that dank new BBQ sauce
Cookout ~ if theres one near me this is my favorite fuckin fast food place ever, if they werent so gay on franchising them id open my own

I don't eat fast food everyday (like once a month) but I was bored so I listed out the things I get at each place lmao

Dairy queen is a restaurant? I thought they only sell dairy, Mexicofag btw, dairy queen only sells ice cream here.

Don't worry, the food is pretty shit. You can get better food at a sporting event from the concession stands.

my second pick after wendys, would be Carls jr. they have nice big half pound burgers and the jalapeno poppers r good, fries are decent, not too greasy but the price is a lil more then wendys

Go for a mint- Butterfinger blizzard. So goddamn good

Max hamburgare

This is almost as funny as when you posted it with McDonald's and KFC

Jesus christ amerifats have alot of fastfood places