Technically, Sup Forums supports this

Technically, Sup Forums supports this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lheron/status/733758898855940098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women in power

you do realize

FUCK IT AL

that company is doomed, an all woman team can never work history has shown us (if that is whats going on here)

it makes me lol

This is the future.

Only women are still dumb enough to think this is a desirable way to spend your time on earth.

Yes, I technically will support them once their company fails and they collect my tax dollars in unemployment benefits

>women
>having any kind of influence over policy of a corporation/government
Anyone that understands women would realize the entire idea of women having power is one of the worst things that is happening in society.

Technically, Sup Forums is more than one person.

At least I applaude the lack of rainbow hair.

God just think of the carnage they all left on the road to get there that morning

Damn, you're right. Severe lacking of problematic-glasses as well.

uhhhhhm, maybe a trigger warning next time?

I almost gagged

Lmao "diversity" complainers and just look at all that diversity in that group full of white women.

Diversity = lack of white men, as per usual. Nothing to see here.

I do support it, because women should be putting their money where their mouths are and creating things that they want instead of whining that men aren't giving it to them.

women want declining or dead companies?

I'm sure there's a lot of niggers cleaning toilets and scrubbing their hallways.

twitter.com/lheron/status/733758898855940098

I wonder what that room smells like?

I wonder if their periods are all synced together

This shit just triggers the fuck out if me. Look how they're all smiling and young and successful and a big family and it's all just for the service of nothing. They're probably figuring out ways to make shitty TV ads I don't watch for products I don't use as part of thier ongoing belief in the consumer nightmare that is thier uninteresting lives.

Sickening.

it probably smells like your local mall. a cloud of offensive, overwhelming, vaporous cosmetics sublimating and wafting through out an enclosed area. Insects probably die when they fly in that room.

(sensible chuckle)

I needed that before bed, thanks.

I support them. Women are far more intelligent than men and if we had more brave women like in OP pic, the world would be a lot better. Men are cancer and women are obviously superior in every way, shape and form. There is literally no argument against this

you're welcome bro.

>pol supports beta female with weak genes and demoralizing resentiment for males spending their best child bearing years not reproducing while destroying the credibility of women having full suffrage and education
yes, we do support this.

hindenburg.jpg

>a big family
their vagaygays are as dry and unused as their eggs are, user

>huffingtonpost
>women
>power

can you even imagine all the drama, attention seeking, gossip, and backbiting that goes on in those offices?

is this why huffpost is awful

women are like children just look at that setup needing laptops at a meeting = unprepared, fruit for the instant dopamine feel that comes from the sugar and health meme