Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Expecting my first child in the upcoming month
First baby boy
> Financially broke
Wanted to ask for help from Sup Forums in a form of BTC

If you guys can send a little bit that would help pay the bills which i'm already late on

sorry for this post
hope someone can help

will post address in the first comment

Thank you to anyone that actually gives a shit and wants to help

>pic not related

Can we see your preggo wifes pussy first?

Why have a child if you are not financially able to support it?

give it up for adoption and take the money

Because life starts at conception

address in qr

Expecting my first child.
But it could be an elephant

Is your first name Tim OP?

Show time stamp of wife's baby bump belly, time stamp of baby's room such as cribs and shit and link paypal/bitcoin wallet with pictures.

Wasn't planned but i can't delay it forever... i hope he will be my new start

I will pay you money if I can see your wife naked, I just came into £3000 or around that fuck knows what that is to you in your country, I'll leave this up to you how you decide the money to be transferred and which nudes you send I'll be watching OP, to confirm it's me I'll send a Pepe that's holding a torch in my next comment

Show pregnant pussy or you begging for weed money

no chance in hell for no amount of money would i send pics like that.

Im asking for help not for more trouble in my life.
no one "needs" to help, it's only a matter of wanting to.

i don't smoke

>i don't smoke
And I have to trust you? Provide some shit before begging for shit.

if you guys are looking for nudes i do have of an ex girlfriend , pics that never seen the internet and it was from 2007-8

>hoping something that literally takes up all of your time and money will be your new start when you're already financially broke which means you'll be spending your time trying to obtain money to support him

what the fuck is wrong with you get your head out of the clouds and start looking for ways to make money so your baby can eat and wear clothing that isn't tattered

You disappointment me
I have a set of skills that require daily intakes of nudes
Do not let me down again
I'll be waiting

- The black chicken

You're ignoring the post about showing wife's pregnant belly with time stamp, and proof of a baby on the way with baby items such as crib set up in room etc etc.

this is a post for weed money, friends.

Got a 9-5 job
and 3 night shifts every week in addition for the past 5 months.

i'm almost out of the minus that's the positive side ..

i dont type nearly as fast as you guys post

OP, you're really a piece of shit.

If you are begging Sup Forums for money to raise a child, what kind of life is that child liable to have?

You should do yourself a favor and kick your wife/gf down the stairs and hope she miscarries and saves all three of you a lot of grief.

And you knew what you were getting into, you know that the only ones among us who are willing to help would only do so if we get to see timestamped pics of your naked girl.

What a fucking idiot.

Nice dubs

Oops wrong one

mate, im not saying anyone of you bashing trolls ain't right , but there's nothing to be done at this stage.

I'm not relying on anyone's help.
just thought to give it a try, nothing more , nothing less. regardless in 4 days i get my next paycheck and it should help with utils like electric and shit.

good thing is that the house is bought, not a rental so.. that's a plus

they (news) are already saying there was more than 1 guy. btw

Holy shit guys it's the black chicken... look at his 123 get... Sir, I respect thee, please accept my offering.

That'll help tons my dude. Best of luck in your new life, be a good father.

KEK

Thanks mate, good to know that some folks are at least replying with a human touch heh :)

10/10

Thank you !!!
received one already ! whoever you are, thanks a million mate !

someone from here just send me 97.15$
amazing ! thank you !