Left or right

Left or right

Right is tastier if you know how to cook, and healthier in any case.

left because i am really lazy

is that a question?

I think my liver can't take anymore unhealthy foods. I'll go left if I'm not dying of something already.
Go look a liver diseases... it's scary fuckers

Left because right is where all the vegan fuckheads are.

I know how to cook and right literally taste like ass. The only good "healthy" thing is beans
. And even then that's borderline healthy lol

Its not the food and probably the alcohol you alcoholic degenerate scum

If you can't make it taste good, then you don't know how to cook.

Well there ARE some tasty vegetables like...
like...
uhhh...

The way to make them taste good is with lots of butter, which kind of defeats the purpose.

>implying
You can't fool me. I've been to Europe and there's fast food all over the place.

Like every single one of them, in the hands of a competent cook.

Can you make anything out of vegetables which tastes better than greasy pizza covered in cheese and meat?

I'm sure some people can make tasty vegetarian/vegan food, but it requires huge effort and skill to pull this off, and even then it probably requires a lot of mental gymnastics to "taste better than meat".

Like every single one of them... ON A BURGER

I'm not gonna lie, i'm not a competent cook.
I'm happy that i can follow recipes (which is more than the most people my age lol).

Straight. Right should have some meet in it.

Meat does not really have any taste to me, except mutton, but that's probably because I can't cook it properly.

Greasy industrial pizza is never as good as a home made pizza with a little bit of cheese but mostly vegetables.

Bullshit. "healthy" foods just generally taste like ass. Either that, or they don't fill you up no matter how much of them you eat (without trying to gag)

I would like to point out that pizza should be placed on the right road

middle

ginger
on a burger

>Greasy industrial pizza is never as good as a home made pizza with a little bit of cheese but mostly vegetables.
Which is never as good as homemade pizza with a lot of cheese, oil, and few vegetables.

You must have some really fucked up taste buds if you can't taste meat. Are you a smoker? Generally smoking kills your taste buds.

You're american aren't you ?
It's alright, it's not you're fault that you were born in a third world country where people die by lack oh healthy food.

-5 points for hufflepuff

middle

There's nothing American about it. It's just a fact that foods loaded with calories will taste better to humans than foods that aren't.

veggie chili.

chop veggies.

add in order to oiled pan a few minutes apart: onions, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, zucchini/squash.

Once veggies almost cooked but not fully, add 2 can of black beans and one can of diced tomatoes. Add seasoning.

Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes.

Eat.

I get 4-5 servings for under 10 bucks, and it would be cheaper if I used non-organic veggies.

It ends up pretty tasty honestly. Overall relatively healthy (wish it had less sodium) and cheap. Takes a little more than an hour with prepping, and half that time is just sitting around waiting for the simmer to end.

The middle, mother fucker.

So the answer is "no" then.

>non-organic

Oh looks it's one of these fags who falls for marketing buzz words lmfao.

Let me guess... You also buy "gluten-free" foods right? Fucking fag kys

Going "bi" on this one

Fuck off you hippie vegan shit. No one thinks your fucking boiled broccoli and semen is tasiter than a pizza or a burger

You do not know how to cook if you make a claim like that. I won't pretend burgers and pizza taste better (excluding all fast food), but fruit and veg are easy to prepare and make taste good. Fry apple and sprouts in a low fat oil, grill celery with some sea salt, lettuce and tomato with balsamic vinegar. Sesame seed oil and most lightly fried vegetables with soba noodles and a bit of soy. Easy as shit to do and all healthy

I'd be willing to bet that it tastes better if you add a little bit of ground beef though, it really doesn't have to be a lot.
Gonna try this though.

Except they don't eat in those places 3 times/day.
More like like 3x/month or even per week.

Like potatoes, which can be made into chips (fries) crisps (chips) mash, roasties, etc.

Probably best to go with both, but if I had to choose, I'd go to the right because I'm a fat fuck and could stand to lose some weight.

Taste comes down to what you've been eating and what you're used too.
So of course a normal person today would prefer left, since it's what their bodies are used to.
If you're not used to it, it does seem discouragingly fatty and salty, just like vegetables seem bland and tasteless to you.

Fun fact: I'm American and I don't eat fast food even 3x per month.

Kek. Right on. Fuck thay vegan hippie cult fag

Right down the middle fuck you op I don't follow rules that's why my wife left haha

Gluten gives my friend the shits.

Sometimes, gluten free is essential.

>sometimes
Rarely. Most people who think they have a gluten sensitivity are full of shit.

Where did i say all 'muricans are fatsos?
Fun fact: China is actually number 1 at the mo', people are getting bigger and bigger there.
Soon you'll be off the leash.

Wrong.. China isn't even in top 20

They don't call it the "cook" Islands for no reason...

I stand corrected.
My bad.
Im old and so are my "facts"

You can't just accept that you've lost. Make your own proof in paint and point out that his source is controlled by the jewish media!

I've just admitted I was wrong.
Can't you understand english, dickhead?

Straight into the ocean as far as i can before i pass out from exhaustion and kms

KEK. I said straight into the ocean and kms

Yes i do, the more important question is: Do you understand Sup Forums?

Kek
Piss off fag, you fucked up and are trying to damage control.
Don't you have homeworks to do teenage twat?

omg i do! its like you've known me all my life!

Both.

>and right literally taste like ass
You got tricked into eating poop lol. What a dumbass.

>I know how to cook
by which you mean you know how to order pizza, fatboy
>right literally taste like ass
I'd go to a doc if my arse tasted of granny smiths's green apples.
>The only good "healthy" thing is beans
oh, you're one of those coo/ck/s that don't eat veggies, because mommy and daddy never served you anything but steamed mushy gruel, you poor sod.

also, how mental do you have to be to not like fucking blueberries?

why not both, you can either job or ride bike back and forth and lift some weights too

quit being lazy faggots that eat more and move less, genetics is not an excuse for being fat, being fat is unhealthy, and you're unhappy if you're fat

just fucking stop it, move more and eat less

doesn't matter which side you choose, both of them are lacking macro nutrients. sadly, brainlets aren't going to know that.