Got this for 60 bucks. It’s not top shelf but it’s def not regs. It smells great. Called Delta 9. Slight citrus smell

Got this for 60 bucks. It’s not top shelf but it’s def not regs. It smells great. Called Delta 9. Slight citrus smell.
Did I get a good deal?

Pic with lighter next to bud for reference

Those look pretty compact, also resinous. Not handtrimmed. How does it smell?

Looks good to me. Does it get you high?

Its more stem than bud

i mean, its good weed and all, but 60 for what looks like an either is a rip off.

legit

the amount looks right for 60 bucks but that shit is super green like kale dawg

gets me high as fuck. literally pinched two bowls into my pipe and got baked.

For a non legal state this is a pretty standard deal.

In Cali that is a straight up rip off, maybe $45 worth right there at the very most...

And that's what counts OP. gg

The weed is good but can't tell good deal until we know the weight.

If those nugs are crispy dry you have less than a 1/4 and overpaid. If they are just cured and sticky you likely have the right amount in weight for $60.

Either way you didn't do horribly.

Pic related are some samples I grabbed recently. $32 (Canadian).

need a medical card to use this shop?

I live in Florida man, I understand that legal states charge a bit cheaper.

Two bowls to get high? Sounds like the grower was an idiot to me.

Medicinal product written on the bag, retardo

Well, in MA/RI street price is 8$g for headies & 5$ for middies. 10$american if its real fire from a didpensery

Bud looks to be on the moist side, the stems should be lighter in color if it were dried.

Personally prefer my nug on the drier side since I'm not trying to pay for moisture ha

It says medicinal on the package but I don't have a medical need for it. I have a card to this shop but its a membership card, not a medical one.

Weed is in flux right now up here. In Ontario the dispensaries are not actually legit but the good ones don't feel any legal pains or raids and I'm confident going into it (wouldn't put my career, etc at unnecessary risk). This shop employs a 'medical practicitioner' (read: not a doctor or even educated in medicine) to give initial interviews with anyone that wanted a membership, again mostly to cover their ass and look more legitimate. I doubt anyone ever gets told no. I said I have difficulty sleeping (I dont) and they were fine with that.

This dispensary is nice and well established. It's like going into a nice modern retail store (apple store, etc). Everything is clean and bright, products are on display, staff is friendly and knowedable.

It's actually going to suck next year when we get legal at the Fed, because Ontario has already described a death grip on controlling it like they do booze, and places like this will be pushed out and I'll have to buy at the LCBO and prices will climb due to taxes.

as long as it's 7 grams you did fine

I like a nice balance. I dont like it so dry it just turns to dust, it should have a bit of sticky. But if it clumps up in my hand grinder i accuse of being too wet, and my preferred amount in the bong bowl should all light in a single hit.

Another good aspect of the dispensary is that they cure to a consistent state. Some weed weed is stickier/more hair or crystal by strain, but I never buy anything too dry or wet. They also allow you to touch and smell the product before buying.

I get my quarters for 60 as well. buy a chea scale at a head shop. next time you have an extra 20$

too much nitrogen in whatever your dealer's/grower's soil tell em to cut back a lil

those look good man

Not right now, here in norcal shit is going from 35 to 45 for an eighth

sixty bux, you got ripped off

The island berry ibwoukd buy again. Pink lush was fine but nothing special.

I prefer the high of a straight saliva but indices always seem to taste and smoke better.

So I smoke a lot of hybrids and I try to close low cbd strains.

>saliva
>indices

Fuken autocorrect

Here’s another pic gents

Not sticky but def not desert dry

Looks bretty good meng