Why exactly did this man succeed so thoroughly where so many others had failed?

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>this shit
kill yourself my man

not an argument

What do you think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

bump

I really do enjoy Stefs prodcasts, they are long. Like 3 or so hours. They are great to listen to at work.

I really don't get all the hate for him here. He seems to like Trump.

I am now #cruzmissile

He persevered and people got around to him. Not that I believe everthing he says. he makes sense sometimes, which is more than what i can say about others.

Stef woke me up to a lot of the shit my father did to me as a kid. I used to dismiss it, but it really is unforgivable.
>inb4 defoo
If your parents give you a reason to hate them then that isn't defoo you fucking faggots. My dad was a cunt.

At what? Stop shilling for your garbage, Moldyspew. Get out.

>tfw my was a cunt
>mfw she is still a cunt
>I still live at home
>I'm 21

He's a retard who spews opinions thinking they're facts and that he's hot shit because of it. He's an embarassment to the "alt right" and morons like him are exactly why the veil is dropping and revealing that the so called "alt right" is just the repackaged right.

ONE

>defoo
Holy shit I had to look up what the fuck you were talking about. Moldynuts has actually created a genuine cult for himself. Congratulations, baldy!

10/10

I just think he raises good points. Like how beating children is a death threat to them, and how they are biological prisoners to their parents, etc. You can say it is crazy, but as Molyneux always says, that is not an argument. You're free to believe whatever you want, but if you can raise any actual arguments against something without calling it a cult mentality or saying it is crazy, then you literally have no argument against it.

bump

someone link me Bill's meltdown regarding Holocaust pls

He had an argument.

Stefan - has an argument
You - don't have an argument

I wish I had an argument but I got none :(

A very consistent rate of Uploads and constantly redoing videos.
Sure he might have a thing on gun violence from years ago, but he's still gonna make another one just to stay in view.

He's not hugely successful, but what he has is pretty steady.

His recent growth stems from the residual collective asshurt that was GG and knows how to hook in the attention of 20 somethings with a vague sense that they have their own arguments.

Not baggin him for it, just an observation. He knows what key words to get a click from Sup Forumsacks and the like. He knows how to capitalize.

>watching a jared taylor interview from 2003
>everybody calls him a racist, bigot, etc even though he keeps btfoing the interviewer

In Canada, this man is the equivalent of Jim Jones. He makes his followers cut off ties with their family, then pay giant sums of money to be a part of his "inner circle". In the end, you move into his compound and do research for him which he can reference in his videos.

A follower of his tried to infiltrate my group of friends once. At first he was cool and the stuff he was bringing up made sense, but then he started giving us Stefan's more obscure podcasts, urging us to "take the red pill and plunge down the neon rabbit hole".

He uses underhanded tactics and deflects challenges (I'm sorry, I really don't understand what you're saying could you repeat that again for me? No seriously, maybe it's just me but I seriously canno-- NOT AN ARGUMENT).

He changed his opinion with the flow of Sup Forums and so has managed to stay on top of his niche audience.

I remember TotalBiscuit once saying that the only way the big youtubers ever get so big is with constant uploads. That is the only ONLY way to get big and it works for everyone because people feel they need to sub so they don't miss anything and Molyneux learned how to get everything in place so he could churn good quality vids out.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>did this man succeed
virtual socket wrenches
at the garage the concept was mind blowing, even to our Paki manager

This is honestly what bothers me. A lot of what Molyneux says is actually really on point, but the implications of it would drastically change how we perceive the family unit. In a sense Molyneux is kind of what a liberal used to be, which was changing ideas based on new knowledge and philisophical arguments, instead of changing for the sake of cultural Marxism.

Who are you faggots and why are you in EVERY Molyneux thread? No matter what time of day I swear you fags are always on Sup Forums

He also loves new Doom. How based can he be?

I think it's actually Bill Whittle.

>Stefan interviews Bill on his YouTube channel
>shortly after Bill Whittle threads are posted as often as Molyneux threads
>Bill loses it on his show over the holocaust
>/pol starts making fun of him
>PJ Media closed
>Bill begins shitposting